Timeless Treasure Portraits Reviews

18 Reviews for Timeless Treasure Portraits

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

18 Timeless Treasure Portraits Reviews

Anne · Married on 08/23/2014

First of all, Nancy is just a lovely person. Ali DiLuvio hand picked Nancy Sherry knowing she would be the right fit for our camera shy daughter and son-in-law. Being with Nancy is both calming and also, reassuring. After seeing her work we knew she would do a beautiful and professional job. Usually I get the "cut sign" from my daughter if I try to get her to pose for too many pictures, but with Nancy not once did she tell her, "enough". Nancy took Laine and James to the harbor area for some stunning sunset photos (Nancy let them see the results on her camera). Her photography equipment is phenomenal and we can't wait to see all the shots. She also brings her assistant (her very capable daughter) who captures candid guest shots while Nancy is busy with the wedding party and families.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Timeless Treasure Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Anne!! I just fell in love with your family and had such a great time being part of this precious celebration of your daughter's wedding. Can't wait for you to see all the pictures! Couldn't have asked for a better day (especially at the coast).
  • Rebekka

Rebekka · Married on 10/26/2013

Nancy was great! We met with her early on in our wedding planning. She has several packaged deals for wedding photography and it made the selection very easy. All of the packages include engagement photo sessions. I strongly recommend doing an engagement session with your photographer before the wedding. Not only does it give you the opportunity to see their work in advance but it also gives them the opportunity to get a feel for how you photograph. My now husband can tend to have a strained smile when taking photos and by the time we got through all of the engagement shots Nancy and Brie had a great feel for how to make him relax etc. We also got a ton of nice shots, one of which we used for our save the dates.
    We haven't seen the wedding photos yet but working with Nancy took a lot of pressure off. She helped us cement the timeline for the day of the wedding and they cycled through all of the shots quickly so we got to enjoy a ton of our event. We also did most of our photos before the ceremony which helped space things out for the actually reception as well.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Timeless Treasure Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Bekka! It was our joy to be part of such a wonderful celebration! Your wedding pictures are coming along and you will love them. I'm so glad to know you both. Nancy

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2012

Nancy and Brie photographed my wedding in December 2012! Every single picture captured all of the emotions throughout our wedding day. I don't think there was one picture my husband and I didn't absolutely love! They were extremely professional and you could tell the whole day how much experience they have. The day of my wedding it rained and you would never know how yucky it was outside by the looks of the pictures! I would recommend Timeless Treasures to anyone looking for an engagement and wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Timeless Treasure Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! Your and Joel's day turned out so amazing! It was our pleasure to be able to celebrate with you and capture all that took place. May you have many, many years of joy as husband and wife.

Susan · Married on 08/04/2012

Nancy Sherry of Timeless Treasure Portraits in Petaluma did a fantastic job as photographer for our daughter's wedding. She provided an engagement photo session with the bride and groom prior to the wedding so that she could spend time with them and get to know how to photograph them. She also came to our home, the wedding site a couple of weeks before the wedding and spent several hours with me working out a detailed photo shot list as well as a schedule of when the photos were to be taken during the wedding. I could not recommend her more highly, she was delightful to work with and the photos are gorgeous.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Timeless Treasure Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Susan! We had an amazing time and the wedding was absolutely beautiful! You were all a joy to get to know and you will be thrilled with all the great images we got. All of your hard work was well worth it and Laura and Tom were a dream couple.

Ann-Marie · Married on 06/28/2012

Nancy and Brie are amazing photographers and did such a beautiful job capturing our wedding. Not only are they great to work with, the photos turned out amazing. They captured some of the most tender moments throughout our wedding and we now will be able to reflect on them for the rest of our lives. I could not have asked for better photographers. If you are searching for quality and timeless moments, this is who you should choose.

Sent on 07/28/2012

Timeless Treasure Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Ann-Marie. You two were a joy to work with! May you be blessed with many, many happy years of marriage!

Kandice · Married on 11/11/2011

Nancy (and her daughter Briana) did the photography for our recent wedding at Mark West Lodge as part of their "Hummingbird Package". We met with Nancy months before the wedding to talk about what we wanted and sign the contract, and we found her warm and friendly. She was willing to work with us to make sure we were happy.

Nancy shot our engagement photos (they were part of the package) and not only did they turn out so nicely that we bought the CD of all the pictures, but the day also helped us get more comfortable with being photographed by Nancy (her style, her way of giving directions for posing, etc). And it was a lot of fun!

On the day of the wedding, Nancy and Briana were professional, fun, and thorough. You can tell they really love what they do! We recently got the proofs back from the wedding, and although I liked how the engagement photos turned out, I was blown away by the wedding photos. They are amazing, stunning, and captured the day so well!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Timeless Treasure Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Kandice!! You and Josh were so great to work with and your wedding day was perfect! Let me know if there's anything you need. Congratulations and have a wonderful married life!!! P.S. Can you change your wedding date to 2011 instead of 0011........

Dana · Married on 07/02/2011

We had our wedding at Mark West Lodge and Nancy was part of the package with them. She is soooo awesome!! She made us feel so comfortable, like were one of her kids, but at the same time so professional. She always has nothing but good thing to say.

She did our engagement and wedding pictures and all I can say is that every single one looked amazing. We had so any people from the wedding tell us they have never seen someone take as good pictures as she did.

We highly commend her as a photography and well definitely be using her again.

Sent on 09/01/2011

Timeless Treasure Portraits's reply:

Thank you so much Dana! You and Phillip hold a sweet place in my heart and I look forward to photographing the next exciting stage in your life should you have some precious little ones! Take care of yourselves.

Molly · Married on 10/01/2010

I was a little apprehensive when I was told that my wedding package came with a pre-selected photographer. There were a few vendors I preferred to choose and the photographer was one of them.

I was pleasantly surprised. Our first meeting with Nancy Sherry put all worries to rest. She was extremely friendly, easy going and professional. I was able to preview a lot of her work and felt confident she would do a fabulous job.

Nancy shot our autumn wedding in October 2010. She captured the day perfectly. We are able to look at all the pictures and relive each precious moment. This is priceless! Some very important family members who were unable to attend the wedding have been able to share in our special day through these images.

In all our correspondence pre/post wedding, I found Nancy to be extremely responsive and clear with her communication. Her professional and relaxed demeanor helped us to be ourselves and be comfortable throughout the wedding festivities. I would definitely recommend her for your special event or portrait shoots.

She is an amazing and talented photographer and we could not have been happier with the end results. Did I mention she captured our day perfectly? Thank you so much Nancy!!!

Mikahla · Married on 08/21/2010

Nancy and Briana were amazing! So positive and encouraging, but still honest and confident when giving directions. We got wonderful pictures and didn't have to worry about anything. They made it fun. They were amazingly flexible and worked around our unconventional schedule. I do not in any way regret the money we spent! We have beautiful pictures that will last forever! Great quality pictures that really captured the energy and the meaning of the day.

Kimberly · Married on 07/03/2010

Nancy was great! She is a wonderful lady to work with before and after. I enjoyed having her on my wedding day!

I received my portraits and I am overwhelmed and amazed! They are beautiful and everything I dreamt that they would be. Nancy captured the sweetness, romance and the fun! of my special day!

I am so grateful for her time and work spent on my portraits.

Liat · Married on 06/20/2010

Nancy is a wonderful person and excellent photographer. I loved how patient she was with me and the wedding parties. Well, we weren't so bad. But we did have to take several cocktail breaks : ) The pictures she captured are perfect. I especially enjoyed the candid shots. Every single picture Nancy took was posted on a website for us, friends, and family to view. She also put sent them to us on a CD. One of the coolest things was that she printed and mounted a picure of our choice...at no additional cost. It's 11"x14" and of great quality. Perfect for framing. We decided to have one of our friends put together the wedding album, but the ones Nancy created are gorgeous.

I honestly have nothing to complain about here. Nancy did a tremendous job and has true talent.

Staci · Married on 06/19/2010

Nancy is the best photographer in the North Bay! Since the day my husband and I got engaged, I knew that the most important thing for our big day was the photographer. I interviewed and met with many photographers in the North Bay and Nancy by far was the best. We met with Nancy and she interviewed us by asking us what we expected, what we were looking for and listened to every detail. My husband was very "camera shy" and Nancy made our engagement session so comfortable that by the wedding day he was ready to start smiling. Nancy's artisict ways through her photography are unbelievable. I can't say enough about our wedding album that she created, she outlined our wedding day in a way that we will truly always remember.

Beth · Married on 08/29/2009

Nancy is absolutely amazing and I love her. Not only does she take fantastically beautiful pictures, she is a great person and a lot of fun to work with. I could not have asked for a better photographer, or better engagement and wedding photos. We are so happy with our pictures will be using her for family portraits as well :)

Heidi · Married on 07/26/2009

Nancy was wonderful. She put me totally at ease, and as I really don't like being photographed, that was no easy feat. She made even someone like me feel relaxed. Great job.

Amy · Married on 08/08/2008

We absolutely loved having Nancy as our photographer! Her work is amazing. She was so easy to work with, very organized, and very creative. She is truly a professional. Our engagement photos were incredible-- we got so many compliments on them. We can't wait to see our wedding photos, because we are confident they will be amazing.

We highly recommend Nancy to anyone looking for a photographer-- she is the BEST!

Joannah · Married on 11/11/2007

We enjoyed meeting with Nancy prior to the wedding and seeing her work. She is very calm and easy-going. I knew then that I would be at-ease with her behind the camera. Nancy takes beautiful photographs. She has a wonderful eye for light, color, and texture. We are so pleased with our wedding pictures. She is currently putting a book together for us. Like all the other vendors we used through the MWL, Nancy was a terrific value. We couldn't have asked for more.

nancy · Married on 09/23/2007

This was another part of the Hummingbird Package at Mark West Lodge--And Nancy Sherry was so flexible! We wanted our engagement pictures taken at Sonoma Horticulture Gardens in Sebastopol during the blooming season for their thousands of Rhododendrons--the photos were incredible! The color was brilliant, she posed us so naturally, we had so much fun and the toughest part was selecting our favorites--they were so perfect!
    For the wedding, I can't even begin to tell you how great she was--Nancy works as a photo team with her daughter and they covered everything. Our 2 volume proof books must have about 500 photos each--maybe more. And all the photos are posted to a website so that guests and family can review and order any they want...we still have to sort through to make our albums--no easy task as all the photos are all perfect...As far as I know, Nancy works exclusively with Hummingbird Gardens, Mark West Lodge and her fees are part of the package, we paid only a nominal overtime fee. She was a total sweet heart and a pleasure to work with. If you do the Hummingbird Package I strongly recommend you go with her--she will exceed any expectations you could even dream of!

Colleen · Married on 10/04/2008

3.5

Nancy Sherry was part of our package with Mark West, and we are so happy we found her. She is wonderful to work with, and her photos are so beautiful. We recently met with her after our wedding to review our album choices and to have some other questions answered, and she was happy to help. She has endless patience and good humor and really captures everything in its best light! Nancy is also highly flexible and really caters to the bride and groom's wishes. We loved the entire experience with Nancy and can't wait to see our final wedding album!