8 Reviews for Timeless Life Stories - Custom Wedding Albums

8 Timeless Life Stories - Custom Wedding Albums Reviews

I am so thrilled to have found Timeless Life Stories! I loved the photos my photographer took from our wedding, but he was going to charge an outrageous amount for albums. I tried calling around to my friends' photographers to see what they charged and was not getting any responses. I decided to use weddingwire to look up companies and stumbled across TLS. Their customer support was outstanding; Trish gave me her cell phone number for questions, and Cat was constantly emailing me. I was able to make changes to the album (which barely needed them because they did such a great job), and was thrilled when I got it in the mail. It's beautiful and I know our parents will love their Christmas gifts. Thank you TLS!!

Profile Picture User2816674, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding album came out great. Timeless Life responded to all our questions quickly and addressed all of our comments in one round of proofs. The album arrived faster than we expected and we are really glad we decided to order through Timeless Life.

Profile Picture User2654038, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a great experience with Timeless Life Stories: www.facebook.com/customwedding.albums.

The printed my photo albums. The pictures are amazing!

I appreciate their support and patience during the process. In addition, they provided some unexpected surprise gifts with my package. I was very pleased with my final product!

Thank you!
G.S.

Profile Picture User2536707, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so happy that we got our wedding album through Timeless Life Stories. The quality of the book is great and we can't wait to show all of our friends and family. I am a photographer and my husband is a graphic designer so we both thought we might be a little picky with how our book was going to look. In all honesty we were thrilled with the layout and how the designers used our wedding colors through out the book. We loved everything about our book. If you want a book you will cherish forever please get yours done here.

Sheena & Jason

Profile Picture Sheena, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Excellent customer service and response when creating our wedding album. The personal and unique design was just beautiful! Thank you.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/3/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Timeless Life Stories was a great company to work with on our wedding albums. I got to talk to the actual designer on the phone not just through email. They really took the time to get to know what we wanted. I liked that I could give them pictures that my family and friends took too. They made our Save the Dates too and they turned out really great! You should definitely use them!

Profile Picture Carrie, 8/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely love my album from Timeless Life Stories! One of the most important things to me on our wedding day was our pictures; those are the tangible things that we will have for a lifetime. So I was very excited to start our wedding album. I spoke with our designer and she was fantastic, so easy going and explained to me that I could be as picky as I want! I'm a very creative person so this immediately put me at ease. The whole process was smooth sailing and I loved everything that she came up with. The book itself is unlike anything I've ever seen. It's so beautiful; the cover thick and shiny, the way the pages would fall flat so that they don't crease, the color quality of the pictures; so vibrant. The first time I saw our album I felt like I should be wearing gloves so that I wouldn't ruin it!! I would definately recommend them to anyone that wants a beautiful customized wedding album!!

Profile Picture Kimmi, 9/26/09, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

One of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding was hiring Timeless Life. I know that many people only think of wedding pictures as an afterthought, because there's so much to do when organizing a wedding. I can't tell you how glad I am that we had the foresight we did! Our album was so personal, and neither of us could believe how they accomplished such intimacy and joy that we felt that day. In fact, my family loved it so much, we ordered two more albums. My sister got married shortly after I did, and she didn't hesitate to hire Timeless Life. She already knew how beautiful things would turn out. Thank you for doing the job that you do. I don't know how you manage to access the lives and personalities of the people you capture, but I'm sure glad I found you!

Profile Picture tanya, 5/28/05, 1 Review