Tidewater House Reviews

4 | Easton, MD

4 Reviews for Tidewater House

Chiara F. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

October Wedding

My husband and I got married at the Tidewater Inn in October of 2020. We had the reception at the Inn, but our family rented out the Tidewater House. The House was one of the main reasons we choose this venue. It was so charming and nice that we could rent out each room and have the place to ourselves, with the amenities of staying at an Inn. Also the French Suite is the most beautiful and perfect bridal suite. On the property is the newly built Carriage House, where we had a lovely Rehearsal dinner and utilized the patio for a cocktail hour, and had dinner with tables set up inside and out. It was intimate and the perfect venue for a rehearsal dinner. On the big day the ladies in the wedding party got ready at the House as well. It was nice being in a different location from the boys (across the street at the Inn). We had a brunch delivered and the mimosas were flowing. I wouldn't have changed a thing. Also a big plus to staying at the house is we had the most beautiful backdrop for wedding day photographs in the gardens. I would give the Tidewater House a 10 out of 10!

• Kate

Kate M. · Married on 10/24/2020

Intimate, but Beautiful

Our wedding in December of 2020 was smaller in size than we originally planned due to Covid, but the team at the Tidewater Inn was incredible! We quickly pivoted to using the much more intimate spaces at the Tidewater House, and it was a perfect day. The ceremony was in the Carriage House (in front of the cozy fire!) and then we had cocktail hour between the Carriage House and the Tidewater House, and we finished the evening with dinner in the Parlor at the Tidewater House. It was candlelit and romantic and beautiful, and it made us feel great about having such a small wedding. Even better - we all got to stay in the House, so it was super convenient, and we felt like VIPs!

Genevieve M. · Married on 06/11/2020

Highly Recommend!

I cannot recommend the Tidewater Carriage House enough! We decided to do an intimate dinner in lieu of a large wedding and were so delighted with the offerings at the Carriage House. Sara was incredibly helpful with planning out all of the details and the day went perfectly smoothly. The food was wonderful (I still dream about the roasted pear butternut squash soup), the venue was beautiful and cozy and made our wedding celebration special. It was also very convenient to be able to get ready and then stay in the neighboring Tidewater House, which was stunning for photos!

If you are looking for a venue to accommodate a smaller scale celebration, I highly recommend the Carriage House!

• Jenna

Jenna D. · Married on 10/18/2019

The most beautiful weekend!

The Tidewater House was a dream for our wedding weekend. We were actually the first wedding party to use the Tidewater House for a wedding. It was amazing and so fun to have my bridesmaids get ready there and have this huge suite and the downstairs area all for us. I had a personal butler the whole time for us and we had delicious food and drinks catered by the Tidewater Staff. I really felt like a queen the whole day. The rooms are beyond GORGEOUS! The pictures from the Tidewater house are so beautiful and I constantly get compliments on my wedding highlight video. The tidewater house really captured what I wanted for my wedding weekend. My husband and I stayed there the whole weekend and were able to unwind and relax. We were also able to reserve rooms in the house for our wedding party and/or guests. I cannot recommend The Tidewater House and their staff enough. I wish we could re-do this day every weekend. It was seriously a dream come true. I still keep in touch with the staff, they are like an extended family! I feel that really makes the experience just that much better.