Lord Baltimore Hotel

Baltimore, MD View map Visit website
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

Lord Baltimore Hotel is a hotel wedding venue located in Baltimore, Maryland. This elegant hotel features a rich history that dates back to 1928. William Lee Stoddart, the architect of the hotel, masterfully designed the building in a French Renaissance style. Throughout the years, the venue changed ownership and eventually underwent a multi-million dollar renovation. The hotel was restored to its original glory with an added modern and private-club feel, which now blends in perfectly with the downtown city setting around the property. While visitors will be able to enjoy this refined style, they will also be able to revel in the convenience of being near a wide range of attractions such as the Baltimore Museum, National Aquarium, and Inner Harbor. Hosting your wedding in this elegant setting, amidst plenty of fun things to see and explore, will ensure that you and your loved ones experience a memorable occasion.

Facilities and Capacity
The Lord Baltimore Hotel features 23 stories that are filled with gorgeous architectural details across the exterior. From the first moment one steps inside the lobby, they will also be amazed at the luxurious and exquisite touches. These range from the grand piano to the classic oil paintings. For ceremonies and receptions, couples will have over 20,000 square feet of space to choose from. The hotel can accommodate intimate wedding parties as well as much larger ones of up to 850 guests. For those that desire an opulent and magnificent backdrop, there is the Calvert Ballroom. This space features a total of three Baccarat Crystal chandeliers which will add a touch of sparkle to any wedding. There is also a wrap-around balcony where couples may entertain your guests. Smaller events can use the Versailles Room, which also features plenty of eye-catching chandeliers and artisanal touches. For couples who would like to host their wedding outdoors, there is a Center Park site.

Couples will get a chance to meet with the team at The Lord Baltimore Hotel to discuss their wedding needs before the main event. Following that consultation, the team will get right to work helping to plan and prepare for the wedding. They can provide their clients with everything from lighting to linens in order to make sure they have everything they need. Off-site tours and activities may also be arranged so that couples and their loved ones enjoy an unforgettable wedding experience.

Accommodations
Following the wedding, couples and guests can retreat to their choice of any of the 440 rooms available on the property. These rooms are stylishly furnished and decorated, filled with state-of-the-art technology to provide comfort and entertainment.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Hotel
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Cake
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Lighting / Sound

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Shuttle

4.1

• Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 09/14/2019

So elegant and fun!

All of my guest absolutely loved the asthetic of the hotel. Everyone there went out of their way to help us through the day and the night before. My husband and I were able to just enjoy our wedding and not have to worry about anything at all! It's such a gorgeous hotel!
    Kallie Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing historic venue with all the bells/whistles

I can't say enough great things about the Lord Baltimore and Cindy Baucom! From the initial meeting, Cindy was ready and willing to answer any and all questions. She was super responsive and willing to help connect me with other vendors and contacts within the hotel to ensure I had all my bases covered. Selecting the hotel was a no brainer. It has the historic vibe we wanted, while also being beautifully updated and accommodating for all our guests. The service and food was amazing. We even provided some feedback after our tasting regarding one of our dishes, and Cindy brought us back in for another personal tasting with the Chef. I never for one minute doubted that things would be perfect and go smoothly. All of our guests commented throughout the wedding on the look and feel of the hotel. We loved using all three of our spaces, and if the weather was a bit warmer you can even use the Skybar! It really is a perfect wedding venue and we are so happy we made this choice. If you're looking for somewhere in downtown Baltimore with an experienced and wonderful wedding planner than this is your place.
  • U
    Ulriche Married on 09/22/2018
    Everything went great. And I think this is all due to Cindy Baucom. She was amazing!!! She handled eeeeverything!! Even things not pertaining to her department. I mean, she always responded to my contacts, she always fixed any issues, gave all the appropriate answers quickly. And once she said something would be done, it would be done. My husband and I met in and are still in med school. So, prepping was obviously very difficult and it was such a great comfort knowing that I could trust Cindy and Lord Baltimore to do everything correctly, as discussed, and to fix any issues promptly. My wedding was quite memorable. Their cake vendor is also amazing. They do everything. I talked to him on the phone about a design, and then the next thing I know, I am hearing from all the guests how great the cake was ... unfortunately we didn't have time to enjoy it lol...

Rutland Beard Florist of Ruxton Rutland Beard Florist of Ruxton Wedding Florists

Wonderful, "Old Baltimore" feel to this hotel! Love the richness of the rooms, the downtown location (so convenient for your guests!), the service. If you want something out of the ordinary, this is for you!

20 West Baltimore St. Baltimore, MD, 21201
Location of (Lord Baltimore Hotel)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding

Wedding Venues