Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$9k - $11k For 100 Guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$9k - $11k For 100 Guests

Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley is a wedding and event venue located in Hunt Valley, Maryland. They truly desire to offer unmatched service for all of their clients. Offering all-inclusive wedding packages and custom menus, they go above and beyond to satisfy their clients with fantastic catering and custom options. Ceremonies and receptions can be held here, alongside pre-wedding festivities including engagement parties, showers, and rehearsal dinners. To-be-weds planning an intimate elopement are also welcomed here.

Facilities and Capacity

Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley can comfortably accommodate up to 1,200 guests in their largest event space, the ballroom. This setting offers 9,472 square feet of versatile space that couples can transform and make their own. Ceremonies and receptions can be held in the hotel's welcoming lobby. Its large windows fill the space with natural lighting, adding a touch of authenticity to wedding photos. They also have space for more intimate weddings across their 30,000 square feet of event venues. A smaller ballroom is available on the same level as the lobby, offering 4,320 square feet of space. Celebrations can also be held outdoors in the private gardens. Couples and their guests are free to stay overnight in the hotel's comfortable accommodations.

Couples have a variety of helpful services to choose from when planning their weddings at Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley. Catering is available from the in-house culinary team. To-be-weds can work closely with the talented chefs to create a custom menu just for their milestone. Their chosen dishes can be served in a variety of ways, from buffets to stations. A gourmet wedding cake can also be provided, along with premium bartending packages. You can call on the hotel staff for assistance with setting up for and cleaning up after your event, so you can spend more time with your loved ones. A selection of event rental items can be supplied by the venue, including:

• Lighting and sound equipment
  • Dance floor
  • Tables
  • Chairs
  • Chair covers
  • Centerpieces

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$22

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Historic Building
Hotel
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Decor
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

• Meredith
    Meredith W. Married on 01/21/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A hidden gem for Baltimore weddings!!

I just can't believe I haven't heard of more weddings happening at the Cinnamon Tree! I am SO thankful I found the Delta for my reception!! I don't even know where to begin... the planning team I worked with (Kelly +Delynn) is just unbelievably helpful. Delynn accommodated every single thing we asked for. The pricing... just absolutely astonishing how affordable it is. My favorite part is the McCormick suite that the bridesmaids and I got ready in.. a wo story open suite with a kitchenette, fireplace, library, dining table, and couch that 4 guest rooms connect into (a HUGE selling point for us). And the food was DELICIOUS! Not to mention, the service was OUTSTANDING! We had a private breakfast in the Cinnamon Tree Restaurant the next morning and even that was amazing!! Again, I truly cannot say enough good things about having our reception here. If we could go back and pick our vendors again, we would pick the Delta without hesitation!!
  • Shaneka
    Shaneka Married on 10/23/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

Fabulous wedding day 10.23.21

Delynn was Fabulous!!! She came in after the original hotel coordinator left and she excited my expectations. When I say she made my wedding day Fabulous I TRULY MEAN IT.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley 1
Offer

Book your wedding room block at Delta Hunt Valley and pick your perks and amenities!

Team

Kelly Stephenson
Kelly Stephenson
Catering Sales Manager/Wedding Specialist

Hi! I’m Kelly, resident lover of all things Weddings, Harry Potter, and Christmas. I’m from New England, so if you’re local, I’ll try not to talk sports with you unless you bring it up, however I’ve spent half my life south of the Mason Dixon line, so give me a Lobster Roll with a starter of Chicken and Waffles! I am recently married as well (COVID wedding survivor!) to my wicked funny husband, Scott. We have two adorable brother and sister boxweilers, named Bucky and Bella, who keep our living room scattered with toys and our faces covered in doggy kisses.

I love discussing anyone’s wedding and their visions, no two stories are the same and I love hearing a ‘how we met’ and ‘how we got engaged’ story. Most importantly, I believe love is love is love and I can’t wait to help you celebrate your happily ever after!

Padonia Park Club Padonia Park Club Country Club Weddings

Sarah from Delta Marriott is always a pleasure to work with. She is constantly a bubbly personality with the knowledge to complete any task that is asked of her. We look forward to working with the Delta Marriott for years to come as our exclusive hotel vendor!

Washington Talent Agency Washington Talent Agency Wedding Bands

Everything from the Staff, Food and rooms make the Delta Marriott a great venue for all types of events!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
245 Shawan Road Hunt Valley, MD, 21031
410-785-3903
Location of (Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding

Wedding Venues