10 York Street, Taneytown, MD 21787 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Georges on York BnB

Georges On York is an elegant bed and breakfast wedding venue located in the heart of Taneytown, Maryland. It is perfect for intimate weddings or elopements with the freedom to make it your own. The attentive staff loves getting to work with couples on such and important day and that shows in everything they do.

Facilities and Capacity
Georges on York has the option to host your ceremony outside on the perfectly manicured lawn or inside the delicate home. The formal living room is perfect for smaller groups of up to 20 wedding guests. The calm blue walls and intricate details shine through every photo. The private patio creates a great space celebrate outside with plenty of space to mingle with your guests with the option to use the on-site fire pits and chairs to relax into the evening. As a premier bed and breakfast you can rest assured knowing the day of, you’ll have premier accommodations for up to 11 guests. The morning of, you’ll have access to Get Ready Rooms to make the special memories with your wedding party before the big reveal.

Included in three hours of the venue rental, you’ll have exclusive access to the ground floors, patio, and Get Ready Rooms. There is an on-site coordinator that will work with you throughout the entire wedding planning process as someone you can rely on, ask questions, and guide your through the process from beginning to end. Often times, just having someone on your team helps couples feel less alone during such an stressful time. There in a licensed in-house officiant to make your elopement or intimate event as easy as possible. Higher packages include a champagne toast, wedding cake, and a gourmet breakfast the next morning. You also have the option to add food, flowers, and photography to every package.

Follow Georges on York BnB on

Other couples have also viewed

• Marriott Owings Mills Metro Centre

5 Reviews for Georges on York BnB

• Casey

Casey B. · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Can’t wait to go back!

welcoming and accommodating! The “mini-mony”package is such an amazing deal for everything they offer. Sharon and Chris made my whole family feel so comfortable and the inn was beautiful. Everyone had an amazing time and are still talking about how special the Intimate setting made the whole day feel. They are very responsive and supportive to help guide you through getting everything together, and Sharon is a wonderful officiant.

Sent on 11/08/2020

Georges on York BnB's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Georges on York B&B for your wedding! We loved having you and your family stay and celebrate your wedding here. And I was honored to officiate your ceremony -- it was just wonderful to be a part of your special day! We can't wait to see you both again!
  • Virginia

Virginia P. · Married on 01/22/2021

The Best Intimate Wedding Venue Ever

Due to COVID restrictions, my husband and I needed to shrink our reception from the 100+ extravaganza we originally planned to something small that would safely host 27 people. We only had a month to do it and several of these guests were from out of town.

Thank God for Chris and Sharon Tillman, the owners of Georges on York!
    Their flexibility and professionalism know no end as we were lucky enough to get this new reception all scheduled and ready within a month! Not only that, their Intimate Wedding Experience also includes the added safety of blocking off the whole B&B so the only guests going in and out that day are part of your party. This went a long way in making our guests feel safe during the pandemic.

The venue itself is perfect for a small wedding with a few seating areas, and gorgeous dining area, and a delightful backyard with space for dancing, speeches, and a firepit to gather around for conversation later. It was a perfect space for all our guests to mingle, but also not feel like they had to be standing (or dancing) the whole time. They provided top-notch service with delicious hors d’oeuvres and a very tasty hot cider that I highly recommend if you’re having a winter wedding.

Chris and Sharon are also really knowledgeable about the area and gave some great tips for our photographer (Pete Redel Photography) to get the best wedding shots. The interior is also fantastic for photos and portraits for your wedding day!

If you're planning a small wedding, I highly recommend taking a look at this place.

Sent on 02/10/2021

Georges on York BnB's reply:

Thank you! We absolutely loved having your Intimate Wedding at Georges on York B&B. All of your guests were delightful, and the evening could not have been more beautiful for you and your groom. We have so many areas that are perfect for photos, small gatherings, and the added benefit of overnight accommodations for guests who are traveling from a distance. We wish you much happiness!
  • Lora

Laura · Married on 11/03/2019

Beautiful home, delicious food, and a wonderful way to start the day

Chris and Sharon from Georges on York are no less than ROCKSTARS. When my main venue had to shift the time I could access the site, I needed a prep location fairly last minute - and Georges was there for me. Not only did they ease my mind and give me a BEAUTIFUL place to get ready, they made my mother relax (a feat in itself), made sure my hair stylist had everything she needed, and were super responsive throughout my numerous calls and asks - I left wishing I had more time with them. Sharon and Chris have done a gorgeous job restoring Georges, and are fabulous hosts who know how to make you feel like family. Thank you both from the bottom of my heart for being such a special part of my day. I'll certainly be back to celebrate other big life events with y'all!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Georges on York BnB's reply:

We could not have been happier to play a role in your wedding day. You, your mom, and your friends made it easy for us! Your kindness, thoughtfulness, and wonderful communications made the time we had together fun. Our inn is a wonderful location for small groups to get ready for the big day...and for brides looking for an intimate setting for a wedding! Chris and I wish you both all the best and look forward to seeing you again to celebrate life's milestones!

Georges on York BnB FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 599
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 599
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 599
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 599
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    China
    Event Planning
    Flatware
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 5
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Champagne Toast
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
    1 space with 3 rooms and an outdoor space
  • Describe your venue:
    Art Gallery
    Inn/B&B
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Event Planner
    Get Ready Rooms
    Preferred Vendors Only
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Outside Cake
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Furniture
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Flatware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Georges on York BnB 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 10 York Street Taneytown, MD, 21787 See on map
    +14107465251 (Phone number)
    Location of (Georges on York BnB)