Elopers

4001 Buckeystown Pike #21, Frederick, MD 21717 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 2
  • Events 1

About Elopers

Elopers is an elopement and wedding officiant service based out of Frederick, Maryland. They work with you to ensure your ceremony matches your vision and can help you choose a location that fits your style and budget. Whether you choose from their list of preferred venues or you wish to be married in your favorite park or even in your own backyard, they’ll make sure you have a beautiful ceremony.

Elopers is licensed in Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington, DC. They can officiate non-religious, interfaith, or single-religion ceremonies and civil unions, as well as vow renewals, for Baptist and non-denominational couples. Each ceremony can have a rehearsal beforehand if desired. For a more personal experience, couples are welcome to write their own vows. To start your marriage on strong footing, Elopers offers pre-marital counseling to all their couples.

Wedding kiss

Elopers 5
Elopers 6
Elopers 7

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2018

Elopers made my special day truly a day to remember. Elopers helped me from the beginning to the end. Jen was so patient with me and not pushy. She understood my worries and gave me comfort every step of the way. Never once did Jen give me the impression that I was annoying her with all my questions and concerns. The same goes for Major. As far as the venue....mind blowing!!! Spectacular!! Beautiful!!! Breath taking!!! More then what I expected and my guest loved it!!! My husband was overwhelmed with the venue and the service that Elopers provided. He says that I've done a great job by choosing Elopers. Our perfect day was hosted by the Eloper's "A Day of Forevers"

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Elopers 8
    Elopers 9

sharnette · Married on 08/10/2018

Everything was beautiful and professional

Sent on 08/23/2018

Elopers FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 299.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 199.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 99.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 45.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? DC, MD, WV
  • What languages do you speak? English

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Elopers 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Elopers 2
    Spring Promotions
    - Receive 10% off when you booo by 4/1/19.
    - Book NOW for a reduced deposit of $99 if you book by 5/31/19.

1 Event

• Aug Fri

A Day of Forevers

Request Information
    • When:
      Aug 02, 2019 12:00 PM - 06:00 PM
    • Location:
      Gambrill State Park , Frederick, Washington DC
    Join us in Frederick, MD for the 4th year of our elopement event! With ‘A Day of Forevers’, couples share the cost of a beautiful ceremony, while still maintaining a sense of romance and beauty. 💍

Click the link for more info: http://bit.ly/forevers19