Fairfield Drive, Frederick, MD 21702 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Elopers

At Elopers, we believe couples should not be limited to the courthouse when considering an elopement or small wedding. Our overall vision is to marry couples in a beautiful, affordable and intimate way. Elope at one of our preferred venues (based on your needs), a scenic park or even in your own home. Our elopement planner and officiants are here to assist every step of the way.

In addition to elopements, we also offer wedding officiant services, pre-marital courses, and mobile notary services.

Thank you for visiting and we look forward to being a part of your special day!

4567b393e4654613 1528817417 d2da126d8aa052cd 1528817415509 2 tea room wed

Elopers 5
Elopers 6
Elopers 7

Rebecca · Getting married on 02/16/2019

Major and Jen were amazing! Our wedding turned from an elopement into a small ceremony and from an outdoor event to an indoor (thanks to rain). They were super flexible, and they made sure the day went perfect. I started planning the ceremony before I moved to the area, and they made sure I was aware of everything I'd need to consider. In the weeks leading up to the ceremony, I had a ton of life changes going on and failed to plan some key things (like music, flowers,...). Jen made sure we were taken care of so the day was perfect! And Major was awesome as well! We were super grateful for their help and guidance. I highly recommend them for any ceremony!

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2018

Elopers made my special day truly a day to remember. Elopers helped me from the beginning to the end. Jen was so patient with me and not pushy. She understood my worries and gave me comfort every step of the way. Never once did Jen give me the impression that I was annoying her with all my questions and concerns. The same goes for Major. As far as the venue....mind blowing!!! Spectacular!! Beautiful!!! Breath taking!!! More then what I expected and my guest loved it!!! My husband was overwhelmed with the venue and the service that Elopers provided. He says that I've done a great job by choosing Elopers. Our perfect day was hosted by the Eloper's "A Day of Forevers"

Elopers 8
    Elopers 9

sharnette · Married on 08/10/2018

Everything was beautiful and professional

Award

Elopers FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery
  • What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 229.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 199.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 49.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MD