4001 Buckeystown Pike #21, Frederick, MD 21717 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $299
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Elopers

Elopers is an elopement and wedding officiant service based out of Frederick, Maryland. They work with you to ensure your ceremony matches your vision and can help you choose a location that fits your style and budget. Whether you choose from their list of preferred venues or you wish to be married in your favorite park or even in your own backyard, they’ll make sure you have a beautiful ceremony.

Elopers is licensed in Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington, DC. They can officiate non-religious, interfaith, or single-religion ceremonies and civil unions, as well as vow renewals, for Baptist and non-denominational couples. Each ceremony can have a rehearsal beforehand if desired. For a more personal experience, couples are welcome to write their own vows. To start your marriage on strong footing, Elopers offers pre-marital counseling to all their couples.

img 5584 51 764852

Elopers 6
Elopers 7

Jesi Bashaw · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Stress Free & Very Responsive

We found Jen & Major through a google search when we first had the idea of eloping in DC. We had no idea this service existed and had an amazing experience with them! Very responsive by email, helpful with recommendations & flexible for plans and timing when the incoming weather looked horrible. Their knowledge and help made the permits, planning & ceremony so simple and stress free so we could focus on our special day. What a happy day for us and friends, moments we won't be forgetting anytime soon. =) Just the outcome we wanted! Thank you!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Elopers 8
  • Hillary

Hillary Marshall · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing officiant services! No service too small!

If you're looking for a quality, flexible service for someone to marry you, this company has it down! My (now) husband and I decided that after getting engaged only a few months prior and contemplating all the options of weddings, receptions and EVERYTHING in between that we just wanted to marry each other in a small ceremony just the two of us. I read the reviews for this service on Yelp and turns out it's all true! Jennifer was expedient with a response to my inquiry and they even provided me a customized package (we literally just needed a person authorized to marry us in VA). I didn't use the name change service or have music or anything so I thought the reduced price for the basic service I needed was totally worth it! The transactional part was easy and everything was done online including payment. I had a phone interview with Major, our officiant, and he was very engaging and asked a lot of questions about us as a couple. He really wanted to get to know our story! I felt an instant connection so I booked. Major wrote the most beautiful civil ceremony customizing a script for us. He gave the opportunity for us to provide feedback and comments. The script was so perfect we didn't change a thing! Major was on time to our ceremony and performed it beautifully! Him and the Elopers staff truly made our day stress free and so special! Needless to say, I highly recommend this service!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Rebeckah Burgee · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience

My now husband and I feel so blessed to have has the pleasure of working with Major and Jen. Major custom tailored our ceremony to fit our needs. Major was everything we could have wanted and more.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Elopers FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 299.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 199.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 99.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 45.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? DC, MD, WV