21 Reviews for Elopers

User Photos
+14
Photos
21 Elopers Reviews

Major and Jen were amazing! Our wedding turned from an elopement into a small ceremony and from an outdoor event to an indoor (thanks to rain). They were super flexible, and they made sure the day went perfect. I started planning the ceremony before I moved to the area, and they made sure I was aware of everything I'd need to consider. In the weeks leading up to the ceremony, I had a ton of life changes going on and failed to plan some key things (like music, flowers,...). Jen made sure we were taken care of so the day was perfect! And Major was awesome as well! We were super grateful for their help and guidance. I highly recommend them for any ceremony!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They did a fabulous job! Everything was wonderful, stress free and exactly as we wanted. I would highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Maisha , 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

My husband and I wanted to have a simple wedding at the courthouse, but once family caught wind of such a low key setting they were upset it wouldn't include them. So instead we made our engagement party a surprise wedding. Jen was super helpful over the phone providing details and information. Saeed was amazing during the ceremony. We just wanted something short and sweet and he totally hit the mark! Elopers were available even on a short notice. Our day was super special and my guests were definitely surprised and had a great time. Thank you so much for uniting our two families into one. We highly recommend your services.

Profile Picture K, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Major nd Jennifer are great if you’re ever looking for people that look out for you they do they make your day special even with your love ones away they do everything that they can they tell you it’s going to be OK don’t rush I didn’t have a date on the table when I first called them they worked with me for six months these people are wonderful great they will make your day special all these people are so wonderful the answer they give you a call back the email you whatever it is However you want your wedding major in Jennifer would do that for you in the beginning when I first met major he did some things that I couldn’t believe they got back to me in a day and told me that those things weren’t possible so that I wouldn’t get my hopes up these people I tell you are a miracle they’ll make your wedding beautiful

Profile Picture Mariah, 7/5/18, 1 Review
1.2

Everything was great until the ceremony. Major's ipad froze and he did not bring a paper copy. That meant he ended the ceremony not even halfway through with no warning to us. We walked down the aisle completely confused. We ended up doing it over (yes, we had to get married TWICE and have the guests sit back down) when he found it on a phone. Jen was great up until the wedding. When I emailed my concerns about how we were so confused and sad about how it turned out, they denied any reponsibility and refused to admit they made a mistake. Wish we could do it over again and have the wedding we wanted.

Profile Picture Kate, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

My overall experience with Elopers was simply amazing! They were all extremely professional and helpful throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend them to everyone. My day turned out absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Naketa, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Major and Jennifer were great to work with! Very quick to respond and professional. Our ceremony was perfect--we have no complaints and will definitely recommend Elopers to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Monica, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I were so grateful to work with the Elopers Team Major and his wife Jen. They are professional and provided quality customer service. We wanted a very small and romantic ceremony for two. As Mother Nature would have it, it rained on our first location on the mountain. But the Elpoler Team saved the day by putting those special quick touches at our second location. Our dear friends basement. They had taken the decor from the mountain and decorated the fireplace where the ceremony took place with all family and friends. Everything was amazing from the beginning to the end. Everyone had a great time! I wish I could do it all over again! But on a sunny day on the Frederick Mountain! Thank you Major & Jennifer!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Julia, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Working with elopers was absolutely a rewarding experience.planning for a wedding can be very stressfull. Thank you for making my exprience easy and answering all my questions and concerns. I highly recommend working with elopers.

Profile Picture G, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Words cant describe the joy we felt i am ever grateful ...professionalism...love....respect... We thank you

Profile Picture Cherie, 4/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Major and his wife Jennifer are an amazing team. They were the best fit for my husband and I. I'm so glad we chose them to do our wedding. They take the stress out of everything and are very accommodating. They didn't let nasty weather stand in our way of happiness.

Profile Picture Allison, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mr. Clark was so comfortable yet very professional. Thank you!

Profile Picture Vivian, 1/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jen and Major are so amazing. They go above and beyond to ensure you have everything you need. They offer great package deals for couples on a budget and akso for those in search of a more personal feel. My husbab d and I had a wedding of 60 and hired Major as our officiant. We also brought Jen on as my day if coordinator and she EXCEEDED my expectations. I'm convinced we hired the right team for the job. With these two you can't go wrong!!!!! I like to also add that they have paired with many vendors as they recommended an amazing photograher who was perfect!! Thank you guys for making our day truly memorable.

Profile Picture Patrice, 11/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Very easy to work with. Major is first class.

Profile Picture Chuck , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

We absolutely adored having Major as our officiant! He was so nice and family oriented and listened to everything we wanted and made it all happen on the big day! If you would like a sweet kind and professional officiant I would not hesitate to hire him !

Profile Picture Sara, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Loved working with Jen and Major for our April 29, 2018 wedding. They made the wedding planning fun and stress free. It felt like we were working with old friends. Can't thank them enough!!

Profile Picture Tierra, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

It was super easy to hire and work with Major! He was very kind and accommodating from the beginning. He sent us a copy of the script to review prior to the wedding and we were able to have a ceremony tailored to us.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elopers is top notch! They are so caring and genuine. I am beyond happy with the how the ceremony turned out. I highly recommend Elopers for everyone! The detail and care are incomparable!

Profile Picture Britt , 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

Definitely recommend The Elopers! Super easy, affordable and intimate. They assisted me in every way planning a simple wedding ceremony. I would recommend them a million times!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant

I want to say that my now husband and I were very happy with Elopers! We were really glad we got to meet with Major Clark and felt that he did a wonderful job. I was a little nervous because I live in TN and was planning to do a small in-home wedding at my in-laws in Edgewater, MD. I only talked to Major through phone conversations and email. Once we talked about what we were looking for in a ceremony and planned for our special day. The end result was even better than I had imagined. Major was very helpful to incorporate our cultural, religious, and spiritual needs. He was very flexible to not only travel to get to our ceremony but making sure that we were on the same page every step of the way. I totally recommend Elopers for couples that want a personable experience that exceeded all our expectations. For someone on a tight budget, I felt the services were reasonable. Thank you for making our day our own, the Luke Family.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I wanted a small, intimate and memorable wedding. After our first phone call with Major, we knew Elopers could make this happen. We picked the coldest day in February to get married at the Frederick Overlook and Elopers was all in to make our wishes come true. The weeks leading up to the wedding Jen was very efficient with communicating every single detail to us. She made us feel very comfortable and we had absolutely no worries. Our wedding day tuned out amazing, way beyond our expectations. Our friends and family were in awe over the idea of us getting married in the mountains in a secluded and intimate setting. If you want a memorable wedding day, Elopers will make it happen.

Profile Picture User6728416, 2+ years ago, 1 Review