Elopers Reviews

Elopers 6
Elopers 7

Jesi Bashaw · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Stress Free & Very Responsive

We found Jen & Major through a google search when we first had the idea of eloping in DC. We had no idea this service existed and had an amazing experience with them! Very responsive by email, helpful with recommendations & flexible for plans and timing when the incoming weather looked horrible. Their knowledge and help made the permits, planning & ceremony so simple and stress free so we could focus on our special day. What a happy day for us and friends, moments we won't be forgetting anytime soon. =) Just the outcome we wanted! Thank you!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Elopers 8

Rebeckah Burgee · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience

My now husband and I feel so blessed to have has the pleasure of working with Major and Jen. Major custom tailored our ceremony to fit our needs. Major was everything we could have wanted and more.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Allison Sturm · Married on 04/28/2019

Easy and Professional

Major and Jen were everything we could have hoped for in an officiant service. Since neither of us lives in the DC area, their proxy service was a huge life-saver and time-saver. Communication was prompt, detailed and they easily walked us through the process. They even checked out our ceremony location a week ahead of time to familiarize themselves with how to handle the big day! The ceremony itself went off without a hitch and our whole family was charmed by Major's words and relaxed demeanor. Thanks to both Jen and Major for making it easy to enjoy our big day!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 02/16/2019

Major and Jen were amazing! Our wedding turned from an elopement into a small ceremony and from an outdoor event to an indoor (thanks to rain). They were super flexible, and they made sure the day went perfect. I started planning the ceremony before I moved to the area, and they made sure I was aware of everything I'd need to consider. In the weeks leading up to the ceremony, I had a ton of life changes going on and failed to plan some key things (like music, flowers,...). Jen made sure we were taken care of so the day was perfect! And Major was awesome as well! We were super grateful for their help and guidance. I highly recommend them for any ceremony!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2018

Elopers made my special day truly a day to remember. Elopers helped me from the beginning to the end. Jen was so patient with me and not pushy. She understood my worries and gave me comfort every step of the way. Never once did Jen give me the impression that I was annoying her with all my questions and concerns. The same goes for Major. As far as the venue....mind blowing!!! Spectacular!! Beautiful!!! Breath taking!!! More then what I expected and my guest loved it!!! My husband was overwhelmed with the venue and the service that Elopers provided. He says that I've done a great job by choosing Elopers. Our perfect day was hosted by the Eloper's "A Day of Forevers"

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Elopers 9
    Elopers 10

sharnette · Married on 08/10/2018

Everything was beautiful and professional

Sent on 08/23/2018

Maisha · Married on 07/15/2018

They did a fabulous job! Everything was wonderful, stress free and exactly as we wanted. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 07/17/2018

K · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I wanted to have a simple wedding at the courthouse, but once family caught wind of such a low key setting they were upset it wouldn't include them. So instead we made our engagement party a surprise wedding. Jen was super helpful over the phone providing details and information. Saeed was amazing during the ceremony. We just wanted something short and sweet and he totally hit the mark! Elopers were available even on a short notice. Our day was super special and my guests were definitely surprised and had a great time. Thank you so much for uniting our two families into one. We highly recommend your services.

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Elopers 11
    Elopers 12

Mariah · Married on 07/05/2018

Major nd Jennifer are great if you’re ever looking for people that look out for you they do they make your day special even with your love ones away they do everything that they can they tell you it’s going to be OK don’t rush I didn’t have a date on the table when I first called them they worked with me for six months these people are wonderful great they will make your day special all these people are so wonderful the answer they give you a call back the email you whatever it is However you want your wedding major in Jennifer would do that for you in the beginning when I first met major he did some things that I couldn’t believe they got back to me in a day and told me that those things weren’t possible so that I wouldn’t get my hopes up these people I tell you are a miracle they’ll make your wedding beautiful

Sent on 06/21/2018

Naketa · Married on 06/22/2018

My overall experience with Elopers was simply amazing! They were all extremely professional and helpful throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend them to everyone. My day turned out absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Monica · Married on 05/31/2018

Major and Jennifer were great to work with! Very quick to respond and professional. Our ceremony was perfect--we have no complaints and will definitely recommend Elopers to anyone getting married!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Julia · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I were so grateful to work with the Elopers Team Major and his wife Jen. They are professional and provided quality customer service. We wanted a very small and romantic ceremony for two. As Mother Nature would have it, it rained on our first location on the mountain. But the Elpoler Team saved the day by putting those special quick touches at our second location. Our dear friends basement. They had taken the decor from the mountain and decorated the fireplace where the ceremony took place with all family and friends. Everything was amazing from the beginning to the end. Everyone had a great time! I wish I could do it all over again! But on a sunny day on the Frederick Mountain! Thank you Major & Jennifer!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Elopers's reply:

Sounds like a PERFECT vow renewal for you and Francis. We’ll see you at the mountain! xoxo

G · Married on 04/29/2018

Working with elopers was absolutely a rewarding experience.planning for a wedding can be very stressfull. Thank you for making my exprience easy and answering all my questions and concerns. I highly recommend working with elopers.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Cherie · Married on 04/24/2018

Words cant describe the joy we felt i am ever grateful ...professionalism...love....respect... We thank you

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Elopers 13
    Elopers 14
    Elopers 15

Allison · Married on 04/07/2018

Major and his wife Jennifer are an amazing team. They were the best fit for my husband and I. I'm so glad we chose them to do our wedding. They take the stress out of everything and are very accommodating. They didn't let nasty weather stand in our way of happiness.

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Elopers 16
  • F

Patrice · Married on 11/05/2017

Jen and Major are so amazing. They go above and beyond to ensure you have everything you need. They offer great package deals for couples on a budget and akso for those in search of a more personal feel. My husbab d and I had a wedding of 60 and hired Major as our officiant. We also brought Jen on as my day if coordinator and she EXCEEDED my expectations. I'm convinced we hired the right team for the job. With these two you can't go wrong!!!!! I like to also add that they have paired with many vendors as they recommended an amazing photograher who was perfect!! Thank you guys for making our day truly memorable.

Chuck · Married on 10/14/2017

Very easy to work with. Major is first class.

Elopers 17
    Elopers 18
    Elopers 19
    Elopers 20
    Elopers 21

Sara · Married on 09/23/2017

We absolutely adored having Major as our officiant! He was so nice and family oriented and listened to everything we wanted and made it all happen on the big day! If you would like a sweet kind and professional officiant I would not hesitate to hire him !

Tierra · Married on 09/08/2017

Loved working with Jen and Major for our April 29, 2018 wedding. They made the wedding planning fun and stress free. It felt like we were working with old friends. Can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Elopers 22
    Elopers 23
    Elopers 24

Kimberly · Married on 09/03/2017

It was super easy to hire and work with Major! He was very kind and accommodating from the beginning. He sent us a copy of the script to review prior to the wedding and we were able to have a ceremony tailored to us.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Britt · Married on 08/06/2017

Elopers is top notch! They are so caring and genuine. I am beyond happy with the how the ceremony turned out. I highly recommend Elopers for everyone! The detail and care are incomparable!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Elopers 25

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2017

Definitely recommend The Elopers! Super easy, affordable and intimate. They assisted me in every way planning a simple wedding ceremony. I would recommend them a million times!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Elopers 26

I want to say that my now husband and I were very happy with Elopers! We were really glad we got to meet with Major Clark and felt that he did a wonderful job. I was a little nervous because I live in TN and was planning to do a small in-home wedding at my in-laws in Edgewater, MD. I only talked to Major through phone conversations and email. Once we talked about what we were looking for in a ceremony and planned for our special day. The end result was even better than I had imagined. Major was very helpful to incorporate our cultural, religious, and spiritual needs. He was very flexible to not only travel to get to our ceremony but making sure that we were on the same page every step of the way. I totally recommend Elopers for couples that want a personable experience that exceeded all our expectations. For someone on a tight budget, I felt the services were reasonable. Thank you for making our day our own, the Luke Family.

Sent on 01/11/2017

My husband and I wanted a small, intimate and memorable wedding. After our first phone call with Major, we knew Elopers could make this happen. We picked the coldest day in February to get married at the Frederick Overlook and Elopers was all in to make our wishes come true. The weeks leading up to the wedding Jen was very efficient with communicating every single detail to us. She made us feel very comfortable and we had absolutely no worries. Our wedding day tuned out amazing, way beyond our expectations. Our friends and family were in awe over the idea of us getting married in the mountains in a secluded and intimate setting. If you want a memorable wedding day, Elopers will make it happen.

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/18/2014

Fantastic experience

Jennifer was so professional and friendly, and helped us with any questions we had. When there was a last minute roofing issue with the building, she got us set up in a new location seamlessly. Jennifer was a terrific coordinator, making sure every step went smoothly, getting everyone where they needed to be, when they needed to be there. Major was super professional yet friendly, and was a great officiant. The whole event was terrific and beautiful, in very large part due to Jen & Major. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/18/2018