2704 Gresham Way, Windsor Mill, MD 21244 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Megapixels Media

We are a Husband and Wife Photography Team passionate about creating timeless wedding images, while providing a positive and unforgettable wedding experience.

The ability to stop time, to preserve a memory and share an experience with someone is priceless. This core concept is what originally allured our eyes and hearts to wedding photography. Our photojournalistic style is designed for those who are deeply in love and want their photographs to reflect the authentic feelings that they share for each other.

It is a true honor to be given the opportunity to bare witness to your most precious moments and to play a part in a couples most near and dear moments. With meaningful composition, emotional depth and acute attention for detail we would love to photograph your special day.

Please allow us to introduce ourselves, we are Megapixels Media, but our clients know us genuinely as Megan and Garrett.

-Love Deeply

Megphotog@aol.com
443.604.8642 / 410.812.3978

Follow us on Instagram @Megapixels for more photography, flash deals and specials!

Follow Megapixels Media on

about us 1 51 716167 1563195303
Best DC Wedding Photography
Best DC Wedding Photography
1840's Plaza Wedding
1840's Plaza Wedding
Best Ellicott City Wedding
Best Ellicott City Wedding
best sunset wedding photographs in baltimore city megapixels media 51 716167 1563195343
Destination Weddings Megapixel
DCWedding Reception
DCWedding Reception
Destination Wedding Photograph
Destination Wedding Photograph
top wedding photography in washington dc by megapixels media 51 716167 1563227143
Natural light photography
Natural light photography
Megapixels Media Main Street B
Megapixels Media Main Street B
Megapixels Media Creativity
Megapixels Media Creativity
pumpkin spice autumn wedding at amherst house columbia maryland by megapixels media photography baltimore wedding photographers with gilly and justin 68 51 716167 1563227410
Megapixels Media Black and Whi

Megapixels Media 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Dunn · Married on 07/06/2019

Dream team

Not really sure how to express our gratitude for these two. When we found them at a wedding expo, we could not imagine that they would become apart of our family over the course of our engagement year. Their dedication meets their passion on every level, and if I could do it all again... I would have Garret and Megan by our side. For every question, need, or peace of mind I needed... they were there. Let me not fail to mention that Megan had given birth nearly a week prior to our wedding, and went out of her way to make sure she was there for me. Talk about a superwoman! I still to this day look at our engagement photos in awe ... and don't get me started on how amazing our wedding photographs and video reel are. On my wedding day they stayed with us throughout every moment, and captured moments that I am truly grateful for; moment I know I would have missed in the whirlwind of it all. Their attention to detail is something I have only dreamed of. I think my favorite part is that Megan and Garret are real life couple goals, and I felt their love throughout every interaction. They filled us with motivation and an example of true love...which is truly priceless.

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 03/30/2019

Positive and Fun experience working with this Duo!

When I first started wedding planning, finding the perfect photographer was high on my to-do list. I researched many photographers and even spoke to a few on the phone, but no one interested me enough to want to meet in person, until I stumbled across MegapixelsMedia. During the initial meeting, all of my questions and concerns were addressed and within in few days, I knew I wanted Garrett and Megan to represent as my wedding photographers. From the engagement session to the wedding day, they were kind, patient and considerate to our concerns and ideas, and always made sure we were comfortable in front of the camera... They were responsive to my emails and answered any questions I may have had. On my wedding day, I appreciated the fact that Megan and Garrett arrived on time, remained professional and coordinated well with the videographer, in order to capture our day without incident.. They are an amazing couple to work with and I couldn’t be happier with our choice to use them. They really love what they do, and it clearly shows =] ..The sneak peek pics will definitely get you excited to see your full gallery! Thank you Megan and Garrett!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Megapixels Media 8

Sarah · Married on 02/28/2019

Dynamic Duo

Megapixels Media was the best decision we could have made for our engagement and wedding photographers. The packages they offer are great and reasonably priced. They make you feel comfortable right from the start with a introduction meeting. They bring samples of their work and provide detail information on what you can expect from them. They also provided ideas for engagement locations. My now husband and I aren't big picture taking people but Garrett and Megan gave us some pointers and tips & tricks the whole way through. At the wedding they felt more like part of the party than working vendors. They are very professional and a dynamic duo to say the least.

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Megapixels Media 9

Megapixels Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings