Megapixels Media Reviews

Megapixels Media 6
Megapixels Media 7
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 03/30/2019

Positive and Fun experience working with this Duo!

When I first started wedding planning, finding the perfect photographer was high on my to-do list. I researched many photographers and even spoke to a few on the phone, but no one interested me enough to want to meet in person, until I stumbled across MegapixelsMedia. During the initial meeting, all of my questions and concerns were addressed and within in few days, I knew I wanted Garrett and Megan to represent as my wedding photographers. From the engagement session to the wedding day, they were kind, patient and considerate to our concerns and ideas, and always made sure we were comfortable in front of the camera... They were responsive to my emails and answered any questions I may have had. On my wedding day, I appreciated the fact that Megan and Garrett arrived on time, remained professional and coordinated well with the videographer, in order to capture our day without incident.. They are an amazing couple to work with and I couldn’t be happier with our choice to use them. They really love what they do, and it clearly shows =] ..The sneak peek pics will definitely get you excited to see your full gallery! Thank you Megan and Garrett!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Megapixels Media 8

Sarah · Married on 02/28/2019

Dynamic Duo

Megapixels Media was the best decision we could have made for our engagement and wedding photographers. The packages they offer are great and reasonably priced. They make you feel comfortable right from the start with a introduction meeting. They bring samples of their work and provide detail information on what you can expect from them. They also provided ideas for engagement locations. My now husband and I aren't big picture taking people but Garrett and Megan gave us some pointers and tips & tricks the whole way through. At the wedding they felt more like part of the party than working vendors. They are very professional and a dynamic duo to say the least.

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Megapixels Media 9
  • Debra

Debra · Married on 11/18/2018

Excellent team and talent

Megan and Garrett are a superb husband-wife team. They love what they do and are so full of energy and enthusiasm, it is easy to feel comfortable around them. We had a great consultation where we designed a photo package custom fit to our needs and budget. The photos are fantastic and my husband and I cannot be happier! Thank you Megan and Garrett!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Megan & Garrett of Megapixels Media were an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process, the wedding day, and through the conclusion of the wedding and beyond. My husband and I would highly recommend this photography duo to any couple for their big day. We encountered nothing but fast communication, receptiveness to ideas, the utmost level of professionalism, and simply stunning engagement and wedding photographs.

It’s so refreshing to find two people who are so passionate about their talents and want to share that with you (and make you look and feel SO good about yourself and your significant other)! This wife & husband team is amazing because you get two points of views on your wedding day! How can you beat that? Megan & Garrett – one million thanks would not be enough for everything you’ve done for us. We are truly so grateful and can't wait to work with you again for ANY of our photography needs in the future.

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 09/01/2018

I can't think of anything negative to say about Garrett and Megan. We met them in January shortly after getting engaged and booked them right after sitting down with them, seeing their work, and talking a bit. They were easy to get along with and their work spoke for itself.
    Our engagement shoot (included in all of their packages) was so fun and got us excited for our wedding day. We set it up just a week in advance (we wanted to know we would have nice weather) and they were very flexible and happy to comply. We shot all around Federal Hill and had Megan and Garrett following us around to all the spots we wanted to get, but they didn't mind. They got great shots, had sneak peaks the NEXT DAY, and in about 2 weeks, we had a link with over 100 beautiful images.
    Now, it hasn't even been a week since our wedding (@ St. Paul Catholic Church and Main Street Ballroom in Ellicott City, MD) and they've already sent a sneak peak of 12 amazing pics- we are SO excited for the rest. They work so well together and made us feel so comfortable- and for 2 people who do not like the spotlight, this was very necessary. They got right on the dance floor for candid action shots and you can tell they really enjoyed themselves doing what they love. We had so much fun with them at our wedding, we almost forgot they were there by the end of the night- which I hope is a compliment to photographers- they got close to the action while remaining professional and fun! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics from our BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Megapixels Media 10
    Megapixels Media 11
    Megapixels Media 12
    Megapixels Media 13
  • F

Faith · Married on 08/18/2018

Megapixels Media offers the perfect balance of creativity and professionalism to capture life’s most precious moments.
    Shortly after sending an inquiry with questions, my fiancé and I received a friendly response from Megapixels. Their customer service is refreshing and straightforward. They more than accommodated our needs and promptly answered our questions, excelling in communication.
    Contracting with Megapixels saved us from stress when approaching our major life event. They were timely and arrived with the necessary equipment.
    They genuinely orchestrate a plan that complements each client. Megapixels’ creativity enhances & elevates an event while keeping true to the clients’ unique style.
    They are kind businesspeople, offering a variety of inclusive packages and price ranges. The photos we received, and everything in-between, surpassed the expectation of modern-day wedding photographers.
    Overall, we were pleased with our photos which were not overly processed or filtered. Their artistic use of natural light captured the raw beauty of our event and the essence of who we are - without any unnecessary editing.
    Looking forward, my husband and I would gladly recommend Megapixels Media to anyone for a variety of photoshoots: weddings, engagements, pregnancy & family, business shots, graduations, honeymoons, etc. They are dependable & talented photographers for any occasion.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Megapixels Media 14

Rachel · Married on 08/03/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with our choice in wedding photographer! Megapixels Media did an amazing job photographing our wedding! The quality of the pictures is phenomenal! I truly can't say enough about how gorgeous the pictures are! Megan and Garrett were amazing to have on the day of! They create a friendly and fun atmosphere that makes it easy to smile and be comfortable in the photographs! They are also very flexible and understanding! Our original wedding venue was affected by a flood and a month and half out from our wedding date we had to find a new venue which resulted in a date change. Megan and Garrett were extremely understanding and willing to change dates and help us in any way they could! Megapixels Media is an absolutely wonderful choice of photographer! My husband and I can not say enough about how happy we are with their beautiful work!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Megapixels Media 15
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 01/05/2018

Bride Abroad

I don’t know where to start. Well I absolutely love that Megan and Garrett are a married couple. It made it so much easier to pose for getting advice and . They came into to shoot a few photos prior to our ceremony and were very down to earth and relatable. Our ceremony photos were natural in the moment photos which I loved. Amazing duo and I can’t wait to see our photos. But I know they will be nothing short of amazing.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Valerie · Married on 12/31/2017

The experience we have had with Megapixels Media is one that will be unforgettable. Not only have our portraits turned out great, Megan & Garrett were a delight to work with. They really made sure we gave our best in the photos and they were so nice! We felt so comfortable leaving our presence in their hands. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to capture a special moment in time. You will be happy you chose them. I will definitely be turning to them again!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Sabrynn · Married on 11/11/2017

We LOOOOOVE Garrett and Megan!!! We went to a friend's wedding last year who used Garrett and Megan's services and once my husband and I got engaged and shopped around, Megapixels Media was a no-brainer!!! They were certainly the quickest to respond to ALL of our inquiries out of all the vendors we used, and so it was only right to use them not only for our engagement photos, but our wedding photos too!!! After getting our wedding photos, I don't even feel bad about not having a videographer because the photos from Garrett and Megan was a beautiful movie in itself which had the happiness of our special day flooding back!!!! They are the best to work with, and even our wedding guests thought they were great!!! They give direction well and take direction well, along with giving you the best bang for your buck when working with a budget. I wouldn't go with anyone else as a photographer. Not to mention, they have such a quick turnaround time! Our wedding was 11/11 and we got the pictures two weeks later! (Not including some teaser pics they sent us less than a week after the wedding) Suffice to say, my husband and I are over the moon with the quality, professionalism, and awesome-tastic photos by Megapixels Media. INFINITE THANK YOUS TO YOU GUYS GARRETT AND MEGAN!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Megan · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I heard of Megan and Garrett through my sister in law who went to elementary school with Megan. As soon as I saw their work I knew I had to contact them. When I wrote to them originally I heard back within 2 HOURS!!!!! Which amazed me because I had emailed a few other photographers and didn't hear back from most of them. When we met with them to go over pricing and our "view" of what we wanted, i was hooked and couldn't wait to use them. They were so down to earth and listened to what we had to say. Pricing was unbeatable for everything that was offered in our package. When we got our engagement photos done we had them back in under 2 WEEKS!! ( I know I know, I was in shock too). Our wedding photos, we got them back in under 3 weeks. This couple is not only professional, but they add that personal touch; you feel like you've hired your friends to capture the most important day of you life. You won't regret using MegaPixels Media. They are hands down simply the best!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Megapixels Media 23
    Megapixels Media 24
    Megapixels Media 25

Jocelyn · Married on 09/24/2017

Our experience with Megapixles Media superceeded our expectations! They were extremely professional, personable, creative and attentive. They delivered our images super fast and we fell in love! Thanks again!

Sent on 11/03/2017
  • F

Folami · Married on 08/05/2017

Megan and Garrett are great! My fiance and I were in crisis when we needed a photographer and only had 6 months left before our big day. I was referred to them by an associate and sent them a message on Facebook. Garrett called me that same day within an hour. I was shocked! We talked business, met with them that weekend and paid our first deposit. They came prepared and were extremely professional. Megan and Garrett brought a beautiful portfolio book to showcase their work. I was in awe. They did an incredible engagement session for us at the Cylburn Arboretum and we were so pleased with the photos. They truly put artistry into their photography and we can't wait until they do the photographs for our wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/16/2017

Megan and Garrett delivered top notch service and prints, you will not be disappointed. As soon as we met them and viewed there work we knew it was a great match. They were flexible with our hours, came early day of, and really worked so many great angles, props and gestures, given the limited "backyard wedding" backdrop. We can't wait to use them in the future for many additional blessings to come. THANK you from the bottom of our hearts. - Ryan & Liz, Frederick MD.

Sent on 07/16/2017

juliet · Married on 10/15/2016

Megan and Garrett are a great team. They made my (now) husband and I feel SO comfortable at both our engagement session and wedding. Being comfortable around the photographers is critical for authentic photos! The finished products that we received perfectly captured the spirit of our relationship. They got so many shots that we love and provided way more than the contract required, both in time and actual pictures. Long story short, I highly recommend and would encourage anyone looking for photography services to meet with them and see if it's a good fit!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Rosemary · Married on 09/18/2016

Megan and Garrett are wonderful to work with and work hard to capture the moment! I struggle taking nice pictures (too many expressions I don't even I know I'm making) and Garrett and Megan patiently worked with us (me) to get good shots. Even our guests spoke highly of them! Our wedding pictures are awesome and I know we did the right thing by choosing Megapixels Media.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2016

If you want amazing photos and a chance to work with a super cool couple.... Megapixels is for you! Megan and Garrett are wonderful! They were super flexible and had unique vision. Got my photos back early and they were wonderful. They got shots that I didn't even know they had! From our first meeting to our engagement photos to or wedding... Seamless! They both work very hard to create a vision that you will love forever. Book them soon!

Sent on 10/05/2016

jeanelle · Married on 07/04/2016

This couple is the absolute best! My husband and I used this service for our engagement photo shoot as well as out wedding on July 4th of this year. Pictures were beautiful, crispy and clear. Price are great for the quality you recieve. I love the quality of the photos. I dont consider myself photogenic, but Megan and Garrett made myself and my husband feel very comfortable and suggested some great poses. I'm still waiting for my wedding photos but I know they will be awesome. Definitely a lifetime customer!??

Sent on 07/22/2016

Nekia · Married on 05/07/2016

Booking Megapixels photography for my wedding was one of the greatest choices I have made. Me and my husband were very well pleased with their work. The photos turned out phenomenal, our photos look like we are in a magazine. I give Megapixels Photograpy 5 stars.

Sent on 08/28/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/10/2016

Highly professional couple with great communication with bride and groom. They remained flexible throughout the day and was able to easily adjust to growing requests and needs throughout the wedding day. Organized, with great posing and aesthetic ideas. Reasonable prices for top quality service. Very pleased with their work and dedication :)

Sent on 04/22/2016

Laura · Married on 05/10/2015

Megan and Garrett were awesome. Their prices were reasonable, and packages very inclusive. They were great to work with, and took amazing shots. Would recommend this team to anyone who wants amazing photos for their wedding or any other event.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Jacquetta · Married on 07/10/2010

This was my family's second shoot with Megan and Garrett and, per usual, they are second to none. They really brought our vision to life and made taking pictures in 40 degree weather so much fun! We have made them our official family photographers because when you've found the best why would you go anywhere else? They never disappoint!

Dee and Jacquetta

Sent on 12/18/2016

marquita · Married on 06/30/2007

I could not have chosen a better company to shoot my anniversary party! Megan and Garett have excellent chemistry , they provide great direction, and capture wonderful images. I was really impressed at their ability to control the moment and capture beautiful images in the midst of a huge a crowd! They were so helpful and patient. I am very grateful and intend on using you guys in the future for any event I have! Thank you!

Sent on 07/05/2017
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 04/28/2019

SO Grateful!!

Meg & Garrett are absolutely wonderful!!! from our first meeting with them, my husband & I knew they were the perfect photographers for our big day. we felt so comfortable with them & knew they were the kind of energy we needed for capturing such a big moment. just let me say, they exceeded our expectations. they did an amazing job at capturing us as a couple and our families. I’m still so in love with our engagement pictures & now we have gorgeous wedding pictures to show off as well. they captured so many great moments from our wedding day.
    not only are they amazing photographers, but they are such great people. every interaction we had with them, they were funny, silly kind & SO personable. they managed to get the job done while also making sure we were all having a good time. I have to give special kudos to Meg for shooting a wedding while in her third trimester! & she even saved the day by assisting with a possible wedding dress crisis! lol if you book with MegaPixels, be prepared for an awesome experience. I am already thinking of another opportunity for us to get back in front of their cameras again!! Meg & Garrett, thank you so much for your hard work!
    -Mr. & Mrs. Barnes

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Megapixels Media 26

Monique · Married on 11/25/2018

Don't hesitate to book these Dynamic Duo!

It's something about having a husband and wife work with you as you plan to become husband and wife. Having them as a team, made our event run smoothly. I can't put into words how we feel about these young professionals. They are absolutely amazing. And they are wonderful at their craft. Don't hesitate to book these two. One of the members of my bridal tribe and I were lucky to meet Megan & Garrett at a local Bridal show in Baltimore City, it was something about their set up and their energy that made the both of us double back, and take the time to speak them. You know how people are genuinely excited for you, that's how I felt when I spoke to them. They were the only photographers that I actually set up a private meeting with, my husband loved them, and we booked them, practically on the spot. Just take a look at their portfolio (Instagram, Facebook, their blog), it speaks for itself. My experience was amazing, I really don't have a bad thing to say about the MegaPixels team. Book them already if you haven't done so.
    We Love you Guys, and we wish you much success in 2019. Thanks for the beautiful Memories!

- Monique & Aaron