Megapixels Media Reviews

21 | Windsor Mill, MD

21 Reviews for Megapixels Media

21 Megapixels Media Reviews

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Megan & Garrett of Megapixels Media were an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process, the wedding day, and through the conclusion of the wedding and beyond. My husband and I would highly recommend this photography duo to any couple for their big day. We encountered nothing but fast communication, receptiveness to ideas, the utmost level of professionalism, and simply stunning engagement and wedding photographs.

It’s so refreshing to find two people who are so passionate about their talents and want to share that with you (and make you look and feel SO good about yourself and your significant other)! This wife & husband team is amazing because you get two points of views on your wedding day! How can you beat that? Megan & Garrett – one million thanks would not be enough for everything you’ve done for us. We are truly so grateful and can't wait to work with you again for ANY of our photography needs in the future.

• Casey

Casey · Married on 09/01/2018

I can't think of anything negative to say about Garrett and Megan. We met them in January shortly after getting engaged and booked them right after sitting down with them, seeing their work, and talking a bit. They were easy to get along with and their work spoke for itself.
    Our engagement shoot (included in all of their packages) was so fun and got us excited for our wedding day. We set it up just a week in advance (we wanted to know we would have nice weather) and they were very flexible and happy to comply. We shot all around Federal Hill and had Megan and Garrett following us around to all the spots we wanted to get, but they didn't mind. They got great shots, had sneak peaks the NEXT DAY, and in about 2 weeks, we had a link with over 100 beautiful images.
    Now, it hasn't even been a week since our wedding (@ St. Paul Catholic Church and Main Street Ballroom in Ellicott City, MD) and they've already sent a sneak peak of 12 amazing pics- we are SO excited for the rest. They work so well together and made us feel so comfortable- and for 2 people who do not like the spotlight, this was very necessary. They got right on the dance floor for candid action shots and you can tell they really enjoyed themselves doing what they love. We had so much fun with them at our wedding, we almost forgot they were there by the end of the night- which I hope is a compliment to photographers- they got close to the action while remaining professional and fun! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics from our BEST DAY EVER!

Megapixels Media 1
    Megapixels Media 2
    Megapixels Media 3
    Megapixels Media 4
  • F

Faith · Married on 08/18/2018

Megapixels Media offers the perfect balance of creativity and professionalism to capture life’s most precious moments.
    Shortly after sending an inquiry with questions, my fiancé and I received a friendly response from Megapixels. Their customer service is refreshing and straightforward. They more than accommodated our needs and promptly answered our questions, excelling in communication.
    Contracting with Megapixels saved us from stress when approaching our major life event. They were timely and arrived with the necessary equipment.
    They genuinely orchestrate a plan that complements each client. Megapixels’ creativity enhances & elevates an event while keeping true to the clients’ unique style.
    They are kind businesspeople, offering a variety of inclusive packages and price ranges. The photos we received, and everything in-between, surpassed the expectation of modern-day wedding photographers.
    Overall, we were pleased with our photos which were not overly processed or filtered. Their artistic use of natural light captured the raw beauty of our event and the essence of who we are - without any unnecessary editing.
    Looking forward, my husband and I would gladly recommend Megapixels Media to anyone for a variety of photoshoots: weddings, engagements, pregnancy & family, business shots, graduations, honeymoons, etc. They are dependable & talented photographers for any occasion.

Megapixels Media 5

Rachel · Married on 08/03/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with our choice in wedding photographer! Megapixels Media did an amazing job photographing our wedding! The quality of the pictures is phenomenal! I truly can't say enough about how gorgeous the pictures are! Megan and Garrett were amazing to have on the day of! They create a friendly and fun atmosphere that makes it easy to smile and be comfortable in the photographs! They are also very flexible and understanding! Our original wedding venue was affected by a flood and a month and half out from our wedding date we had to find a new venue which resulted in a date change. Megan and Garrett were extremely understanding and willing to change dates and help us in any way they could! Megapixels Media is an absolutely wonderful choice of photographer! My husband and I can not say enough about how happy we are with their beautiful work!

Megapixels Media 6

Valerie · Married on 12/31/2017

The experience we have had with Megapixels Media is one that will be unforgettable. Not only have our portraits turned out great, Megan & Garrett were a delight to work with. They really made sure we gave our best in the photos and they were so nice! We felt so comfortable leaving our presence in their hands. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to capture a special moment in time. You will be happy you chose them. I will definitely be turning to them again!

Sabrynn · Married on 11/11/2017

We LOOOOOVE Garrett and Megan!!! We went to a friend's wedding last year who used Garrett and Megan's services and once my husband and I got engaged and shopped around, Megapixels Media was a no-brainer!!! They were certainly the quickest to respond to ALL of our inquiries out of all the vendors we used, and so it was only right to use them not only for our engagement photos, but our wedding photos too!!! After getting our wedding photos, I don't even feel bad about not having a videographer because the photos from Garrett and Megan was a beautiful movie in itself which had the happiness of our special day flooding back!!!! They are the best to work with, and even our wedding guests thought they were great!!! They give direction well and take direction well, along with giving you the best bang for your buck when working with a budget. I wouldn't go with anyone else as a photographer. Not to mention, they have such a quick turnaround time! Our wedding was 11/11 and we got the pictures two weeks later! (Not including some teaser pics they sent us less than a week after the wedding) Suffice to say, my husband and I are over the moon with the quality, professionalism, and awesome-tastic photos by Megapixels Media. INFINITE THANK YOUS TO YOU GUYS GARRETT AND MEGAN!!!

Megan · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I heard of Megan and Garrett through my sister in law who went to elementary school with Megan. As soon as I saw their work I knew I had to contact them. When I wrote to them originally I heard back within 2 HOURS!!!!! Which amazed me because I had emailed a few other photographers and didn't hear back from most of them. When we met with them to go over pricing and our "view" of what we wanted, i was hooked and couldn't wait to use them. They were so down to earth and listened to what we had to say. Pricing was unbeatable for everything that was offered in our package. When we got our engagement photos done we had them back in under 2 WEEKS!! ( I know I know, I was in shock too). Our wedding photos, we got them back in under 3 weeks. This couple is not only professional, but they add that personal touch; you feel like you've hired your friends to capture the most important day of you life. You won't regret using MegaPixels Media. They are hands down simply the best!

Megapixels Media 7
    Megapixels Media 14
    Megapixels Media 15
    Megapixels Media 16

Jocelyn · Married on 09/24/2017

Our experience with Megapixles Media superceeded our expectations! They were extremely professional, personable, creative and attentive. They delivered our images super fast and we fell in love! Thanks again!

• F

Folami · Married on 08/05/2017

Megan and Garrett are great! My fiance and I were in crisis when we needed a photographer and only had 6 months left before our big day. I was referred to them by an associate and sent them a message on Facebook. Garrett called me that same day within an hour. I was shocked! We talked business, met with them that weekend and paid our first deposit. They came prepared and were extremely professional. Megan and Garrett brought a beautiful portfolio book to showcase their work. I was in awe. They did an incredible engagement session for us at the Cylburn Arboretum and we were so pleased with the photos. They truly put artistry into their photography and we can't wait until they do the photographs for our wedding!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/16/2017

Megan and Garrett delivered top notch service and prints, you will not be disappointed. As soon as we met them and viewed there work we knew it was a great match. They were flexible with our hours, came early day of, and really worked so many great angles, props and gestures, given the limited "backyard wedding" backdrop. We can't wait to use them in the future for many additional blessings to come. THANK you from the bottom of our hearts. - Ryan & Liz, Frederick MD.

juliet · Married on 10/15/2016

Megan and Garrett are a great team. They made my (now) husband and I feel SO comfortable at both our engagement session and wedding. Being comfortable around the photographers is critical for authentic photos! The finished products that we received perfectly captured the spirit of our relationship. They got so many shots that we love and provided way more than the contract required, both in time and actual pictures. Long story short, I highly recommend and would encourage anyone looking for photography services to meet with them and see if it's a good fit!

Rosemary · Married on 09/18/2016

Megan and Garrett are wonderful to work with and work hard to capture the moment! I struggle taking nice pictures (too many expressions I don't even I know I'm making) and Garrett and Megan patiently worked with us (me) to get good shots. Even our guests spoke highly of them! Our wedding pictures are awesome and I know we did the right thing by choosing Megapixels Media.

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2016

If you want amazing photos and a chance to work with a super cool couple.... Megapixels is for you! Megan and Garrett are wonderful! They were super flexible and had unique vision. Got my photos back early and they were wonderful. They got shots that I didn't even know they had! From our first meeting to our engagement photos to or wedding... Seamless! They both work very hard to create a vision that you will love forever. Book them soon!

jeanelle · Married on 07/04/2016

This couple is the absolute best! My husband and I used this service for our engagement photo shoot as well as out wedding on July 4th of this year. Pictures were beautiful, crispy and clear. Price are great for the quality you recieve. I love the quality of the photos. I dont consider myself photogenic, but Megan and Garrett made myself and my husband feel very comfortable and suggested some great poses. I'm still waiting for my wedding photos but I know they will be awesome. Definitely a lifetime customer!??

Nekia · Married on 05/07/2016

Booking Megapixels photography for my wedding was one of the greatest choices I have made. Me and my husband were very well pleased with their work. The photos turned out phenomenal, our photos look like we are in a magazine. I give Megapixels Photograpy 5 stars.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/10/2016

Highly professional couple with great communication with bride and groom. They remained flexible throughout the day and was able to easily adjust to growing requests and needs throughout the wedding day. Organized, with great posing and aesthetic ideas. Reasonable prices for top quality service. Very pleased with their work and dedication :)

Laura · Married on 05/10/2015

Megan and Garrett were awesome. Their prices were reasonable, and packages very inclusive. They were great to work with, and took amazing shots. Would recommend this team to anyone who wants amazing photos for their wedding or any other event.

Jacquetta · Married on 07/10/2010

This was my family's second shoot with Megan and Garrett and, per usual, they are second to none. They really brought our vision to life and made taking pictures in 40 degree weather so much fun! We have made them our official family photographers because when you've found the best why would you go anywhere else? They never disappoint!

Dee and Jacquetta

marquita · Married on 06/30/2007

I could not have chosen a better company to shoot my anniversary party! Megan and Garett have excellent chemistry , they provide great direction, and capture wonderful images. I was really impressed at their ability to control the moment and capture beautiful images in the midst of a huge a crowd! They were so helpful and patient. I am very grateful and intend on using you guys in the future for any event I have! Thank you!

Anjuli · Married on 07/07/2018

Garrett and Megan literally were the dynamic duo. They really put in the work to prepare for and execute for our multi-cultural, multi-ceremony wedding day. They had never done an indian wedding before and were open to us sending them descriptions and sample photos to make sure they captured the special moments. They were always open to talking via Facetime or getting together in person as we got closer to our wedding day. They really put in 110% to get the epic photos.

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2018

0.4
      0.5

We were provided with poor customer service by megapixel media and today were forced to cancel our contract . We met with this couple earlier this year for our wedding which will be the end of august , 2018. Since the initial meeting in march , which last about 30-40 minutes, not once has this couple called us. They did not show up for our walk through at the wedding venue on Friday july 6th and did not give us the courtesy of calling us to let us know they would not be coming. We found out that they would not be there as we arrived at the venue . They never took the time to speak with us to even try to reschedule another time to visit the venue and claimed they were in constant contact with our planner . We were told by our planner that they have a very busy schedule . On June 29th I contacted the husband/owner to request dates he had available for an engagement shoot . He responded with an email ( not even a call) and gave me available dates of June 30th , the NEXT DAY ( anytime between 10am and 3pm in DC). the other times he emailed were as follows July 1st( 3.30pm at Patterson Park) , July 28th( 8am-11am in Baltimore ) and August 19th (8am-11am) . If you review the dates and times it is clear megapixel media gave us times they had available for our wedding engagement photoshoots that were extremely inconvenient. I am still perplexed as to why they would give us the following day as an option when any bride knows it takes preparation and some level of co-ordination to prepare for a photoshoot. What is most disheartening is that I requested via email an original date of August 11th for my engagement photos, received an email from him stating that he was booked on August 11th, but later just happened to come across the couple's business instagram page . On their instagram page there was a post that stated they were going to be on vacation in St Lucia on vacation from August 10th-15th. They actually told us they were booked that day when in fact they were go