The Modern Edge Events & Catering Reviews

13 | Broomfield, CO

13 Reviews for The Modern Edge Events & Catering

Shannon · Married on 05/31/2016

I can not express enough how amazing the modern edge is!! They catered our rehearsal dinner, our wedding and brunch the next morning. Karen was my event Cordinator and I don't think my big day would have gone as smoothly without her. They did a great job of taking control of things so I could just have a great time and they were extremely accommodating during the planning process. They went above and beyond what I expected. Karen picked up and took back all of our lines and silverware, which we got from another company. Having the modern edge on my wedding planning team was one of the best decision I made. Oh, and the food was delicious.

Christy · Married on 11/25/2015

What a great find! We started working with Modern Edge Events and Catering a few months prior to our wedding when another caterer we had planned fell through. Karen, the owner, was amazing to work with. She was so thorough in discussing all the options we had, and was so helpful in arranging all our rentals as well (dishes, glasses, linens, etc.). She was flexible and helpful and it was very very easy to work with her.

Her and her staff did an amazing job serving at our wedding as well. Many of guests commented on how professional and kind the staff was. The food was absolutely amazing!! We still have guests that talk about the steak. We had multiple people ask for Modern Edge Events and Catering contact information because the food was so delicious. The presentation was wonderful and all around, it was a pleasure working with Karen and her staff. We couldn't have asked for a better caterer for our wedding. Their rates are incredibly reasonable compared to other caterers and I did a very extensive search of caterers in the area. All around you can't go wrong with Modern Edge. I highly highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer!

We've working with The Modern Edge for many events around Broomfield, so when the time came to find a caterer for our wedding it was no question who we wanted to work with. The owner Karen is so easy to work with and we haven't met a single member of her staff who is anything less than wonderful. The food is beyond compare, and they were very willing to work out a catering plan that fit our style and budget. Absolutely a joy to work with these guys!

Dawn · Married on 09/27/2015

Chef Michael and Karen and the whole Modern Edge Catering staff were awesome!! The food was fabulous! We had many compliments on how delicious it all was. We were glad there were a few left-overs that we enjoyed the next day, especially the manchego cheese dip. Very easy to communicate with and super flexible with any changes we made. They will definitely go above and beyond to make sure your wedding meal is perfect. I would definitely recommend The Modern Edge. I will look to them for any event I may need catered in the future.

Chelsey · Married on 05/15/2015

Modern Edge did an amazing job for our wedding! The food was delicious and we received a lot of compliments! They were very flexible as we created our own menu for the wedding and were reasonably priced! The staff was also very helpful and professional! I would definitely recommend Modern Edge!

We could not have been any more happy with the service and quality of food provided by Karen and her staff. Not only that, they also helped with the event rentals such as tables, chairs, runners, etc. Everything was on-time, they were extremely flexible, and were more than happy to work inside our budget. Guests are still raving about the quality of the food. We highly recommend Modern Edge to anyone needing a caterer for any type of event.

• bo & jodie

jodie · Married on 08/31/2014

they did a great job! my guests loved the food and karen was so helpful and flexible with our changing guest count

Mary · Married on 06/21/2014

Modern Edge Events was an absolute pleasure to work with! They did the catering, bartending and day-of-coordinator services (Nikki was fantastic!) and the event was flawless. They were prompt when answering questions and had good suggestions during the planning process. They made our big day so easy, all we had to do was show up and be guests at our own event. It was really nice to be able to focus on the day itself and not have to worry about any details. The food was most excellent and our guests are still talking about the amazing Prime Rib station. They were able to work in our budget and went above any beyond at each step of the process. A big thank you to Mike, Karen and their entire team for making an unforgettable night for us!!

Desiree · Married on 11/02/2013

I won a candy bar from Modern Edge at the Villa Parker's "Wed Wonderfully" bridal show. They contacted me about my colors and candy choices and set up a beautiful display that fit perfectly with my theme! It was a huge hit with all my guests and Modern Edge was amazing!

Karen created a wonderful menu for an outside picnic for 100. Everyone loved the food. It was fun working with Karen. She allowed me enough freedom to do the part of the picnic that I wanted to do. She and her team were great to work with. I highly recommend Modern Edge. Very professional, flexible and accommodating to meet your needs.

Our food was amazing! I could not believe the value we got with Modern Edge. I was quoted triple the cost by other vendors and was floored by Modern Edge. Their prices were great! Their food was great! Everyone at my wedding had amazing things to say about the food.

• Janna

Janna · Married on 06/10/2017

Modern Edge was awesome. I had began planning my personal friend and a couple family members to do our grilling for our wedding. We were camping and just wanting to throw some elk and bison burgers on the grill. It sounds easy until you have 75 plus people to grill for. We were kind of last minute in the realization we needed help and luckily Modern Edge was there to save our day.
    They were incredibly flexible with us and more than accommodating with us. They did our grilling for us and created the best Mocktails I've ever had. They were so friendly and professional at our wedding as well and we just enjoyed working with them. Huge shout out to ya'll for saving our day and our sanity!

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2016

3.8
      3.0
      3.5
      3.0

Mike and Karen can work with any budget and make sure your event is special and runs smoothly. Karen listens to all of your wants and needs and makes sure they are implemented on your big day.