The Little Touches Reviews

48 | Haddonfield, NJ

48 Reviews for The Little Touches

Danielle · Married on 04/12/2014

I wish there were more than 5 stars that I could give to Kristine at The Little Touches. I highly recommend their hair and make-up service ! Kristine made me look so natural and not too made up and did my hair perfectly! All of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their hair and make-up too. She came to us on the day of which was so nice and limited our stress level. Thank you Kristine so much for making me look beauitful on my wedding day!!

Leah · Married on 10/26/2013

I was thrilled with how I looked on my wedding day. Kristine and Brenda transformed my girls and I from cute ladies to sophisticated and beautiful women. We all looked incredible, photographed so well, all while looking as natural and effortless as you'd want to look on your big day. I'd highly recommend having them out to do you up on your wedding day. It was well worth the price, and couldn't have been easier. Thank you!

Alyssa · Married on 08/17/2013

Kristie and her team worked their magic on the day of my wedding like nobody's business. I felt so pretty, so polished all day long. The makeup and hair on me and my bridesmaids stayed all day long. Everyone kept telling me how amazing my makeup looked, and I couldn't agree more! Highly recommended!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/02/2013

Kristine at Little Touches did an amazing job on my wedding day. She did my makeup, my 5 bridesmaids makeup, 1 maid of honor, my aunt, and my moms make up. Everyone loved their makeup. She also did my trial on the day of my engagement photos so she did my make up for that too. If you are looking for someone to do air brush make up she was by far the best value i found. Her makeup is beautiful and not heavy at all. I wanted a natural look that enhanced my own beauty but still had me look like myself and she did just that. I'm African American and all i did was show her one photo and she knew exactly what i wanted. I was impressed at the trial and also on my wedding day. Kristine is very quick and very professional. Just be sure to book her in advance as she fills up very quickly. Initially it may take a while for her to respond to an email but one you have hired her her responses are much more prompt.

I would recommend Kristine at Little Touches to anyone looking to have their make up done for their wedding.

Leslie · Married on 06/15/2013

Kristine did an amazing job on me, my bridesmaids and my mom for my wedding! Our makeup was flawless and everyone looked stunning all night long. She and her mom travel to you, which is a huge plus and helps relieve stress on the big day. I was so thankful that she was available so close to my wedding. Would use her again in a heartbeat and will be recommending her to everyone I know!

maria · Married on 06/08/2013

Kristine was my favorite wedding vendor! She made me look SOOOO beautiful - I'm still getting compliments how amazing my hair was and guests are still asking how long did it take her to put that do together. I went for a trial (which I highly recommend to do) having one vision in mind and after that I realized that it didnt look the way I expected it would, so I went through magazines and celebrity pics online and finally sent Kristine just couple pictures of what I was envisioning for my hair. She did that and more - exactly the way I imagined it in my head! It was perfect. and the airbrush makeup stayed on me and my bridesmaids from the morning we got it till late at night - flawless! I didnt even need touch-ups and didnt get oily much, whereas I usually do. And Kristine is such a pleasant person on top of her mastership. Highly recommend her.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2013

I'm so happy to have found Kristine for my special day! After one tragic in-salon trial with a different stylist, I knew from the start that Kristine was the girl for me! I provide her with a few images and we talked through what I was looking for and how I hoped to feel on my wedding day, and she just got me. It's that simple. Even during the trial we were chatting like old girlfriends, and the end result was just wonderful. I was so relieved to have crossed this important element off my to-do list. On the day of my wedding, Kristine and her assistant were prompt, personable and efficient -- all important elements to make the morning to smoothly. I was quite happy with the value of Kristine's services, and the convenience of not having to parade your entire wedding party and mothers to a salon is such a treat. I can't recommend Kristine highly enough. Not only does she do great work, but she really helps to make the experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. Thanks Kristine!

Samantha · Married on 03/16/2013

The little touches did a wonderful job on my makeup and the girls makeup! I will definitely use them again for anything else I may need them for!

Angela · Married on 02/09/2013

I could probably write about The Little Touches forever. I loaded Kristine with so many pictures and ideas and questions and concerns and tried to share with her my crazy vision of wanting to look clean and sophisticated and vintage without looking too stereotypically "pretty." I went to my first hair and makeup trial and I left a little defeated because all the ideas weren't working too well for me (i really have no idea about makeup and hair things). Kristine was amazing through the process. I felt so bad for asking for another trial but she insisted it wasn't a terrible thing and not to feel bad. So I collected my thoughts, came back with a new list of ideas - sophisticated, fierce, old hollywood, dark but wintery - and prayed that I would make it to my wedding looking good. How does anyone get ideas from this list? Kristine does. She did great on my second trial and even though I was so happy....I ended up changing my idea, yet again, because I liked something else. The DAY of my wedding, I showed her a new picture - front, back, side shots - and when I tell you she nailed it - SHE NAILED IT. I had a PERFECT, sophisticated, retro, rocker but still pretty hairstyle and makeup to match it. It captured my personality, complimented my dress and remained consistent with the vintage look I was going for with my entire wedding. Her mother, Brenda, is a class act and did an amazing job with all my girls and the mothers' hair styles - they ALL left super happy and looking gorgeous! Kristine and Brenda are a STELLAR team of professionals. Oh, and the night before my wedding there was snow and instead of risking a slow morning drive to Philly on saturday morning, THEY BOOKED A ROOM at the hotel where we were staying to ensure they would be there bright and early. This is beyond customer service. We all received so many compliments throughout the night and I couldn't stop talking about how amazing this team is. They are worth every penny!!!

• F

Future · Married on 06/15/2012

I love Christine and her mom. They did a wonderful job with my girls, my mom, and myself. Plus they ate our cupcakes! The only thing negative I have to say is that I paid an additional $10 for a lip gloss for touch ups during the day, and I did not received it. But they did a wonderful job.

Roxane · Married on 06/09/2012

I was very lucky to find Kristine. She does flawless work and took the time to make sure I was comfortable and happy with how I looked. I do not wear a lot of makeup and wanted to be a more polished version of myself at my wedding. I was afraid that a makeup artist would over do it, and I'd look like Snooki. I was completely wrong. Kristine was amazing.

She and her mom did the hair and makeup for my three bridesmaids as well. Each of the girls had their own taste that A Little Touches accommodated beautifully.

In addition, Kristine is very professional, responsive, and has a great personality. I highly recommend The Little Touches for your wedding!!! Book early! She's popular!

What can I say about The Little Touches that I'm sure hasn't been said already? I had first experienced their talent when they did the hair and makeup for a friend's wedding that I was in. I got in touch with them right away and I'm so glad I did. Me, my bridesmaids and my mom looked absolutely stunning thanks to Kristine and her mom. Throughout the day we got nothing but compliments on our hair and makeup, and even now, it's been two months since my wedding and I still hear how great we all looked. Moreover, not only did they do a fantastic job, but they were a joy to spend time with. They are both easygoing and sweet-just the kind of people you want to spend the most important day of your life with. I can't wait to see them again when my cousin uses them for her wedding next year!

Katie · Married on 10/01/2011

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about The Little Touches. Kristine made my wedding party and me look beautiful while still looking like ourselves. And hairstylist Brenda hit the mark with everyone's hair as well. (For my hair, I actually went to my own stylist who I've been with for years, but Brenda was willing to touch it up before I headed out for the ceremony). They were kind, prompt, and courteous. We all felt like we were in capable hands, and managed to fit everyone in even though we were pressed for time. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any bride!

Christina · Married on 09/10/2011

AMAZING! Doesn't begin to describe how great Kristin and the gang from the little touches are, they did such an awesome job on everyone's hair and makeup. It was the bride, 4 bridesmaids and mother of the bride and everyone couldn't stop raving about how much they loved it. You guys rock!!!

• Donna

Donna · Married on 07/09/2011

Kristine responded to an e-mail I had sent her even though her away message said she was on her honeymoon. That’s A++ for me. :) She did a great job on my trial. I was so excited. Kristine and her mother did the hair and make-up for me and my 3 bridesmaids. Now, these were a very picky bunch. One was very specific about what she wanted, another hates getting her hair or make-up done, and a third had just been in a wedding the week prior where she had the hair person re-do her hair twice and still wasn’t happy. And I am ecstatic to report that they were ALL happy about their hair and make-up. They looked absolutely beautiful and all of our hair and make-up withstood the 90+ degree weather, during outdoor pictures and ceremony. I would not hesitate to recommend The Little Touches to anyone. As an added bonus, their prices were better than anyone else I had researched. Plus, they travel to your location. Great people to work with!

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2011

The Little Touches came to my hotel and did my wedding hair and makeup along with hair for 11 bridesmaids/moms/grandmas. Everyone was so happy with how they looked!! Kristine is great to work with and I felt like she and her Mom were part of my family. The Little Touches is very affordable, and I couldn't be happier with the way everyone looked that day.

Nicole · Married on 04/30/2011

Kristine was fabulous!

Mindy · Married on 04/23/2011

AMAZING! No other word can describe the level of professionalism and service The Little Touches provided. I can't say enough about how beautiful myself and my bridemaids were after our hair and makeup were done. Absolutely awesome job! :) Would use them again in a heartbeat!

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2011

Kristine was extremely professional...and did amazing work. My make-up felt natural and lasted an entire day...even throughout the tears. I really felt like she listened to what I wanted with both my hair and make-up...and everything turned out great!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 04/16/2011

The Little Touches of NJ is one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding day. Kristine and her mom are FANTASTIC and even traveled to our destination the night before, to ensure that we would get an early start the morning of the wedding.

Kristine perfectly captured my vision and I’ve never felt more beautiful. Everyone from my grandmother to my flower girl looked amazing and most importantly, everyone’s hair and makeup made it through the reception, despite torrential rain and gusty winds.

I would definitely recommend Kristine and thank her from the bottom of my heart for her great work; our day wouldn't have been as wonderful without her!

Ellen · Married on 12/11/2010

I don't usually write reviews, but since I found The Little Touches on this website, I wanted to let any other brides out there know that they are absolutely amazing. They were wonderful to work with throughout the planning process and did a fantastic job at both my trial and wedding! I gave Kristine a photo of the hairstyle I wanted and, despite the fact that I have the opposite hair type of the woman in the photo, she did it and it was beautiful! I have been a bridesmaid in many weddings where all of the girls are running around town all morning and getting their hair and make-up done in different salons. I wanted the morning of my wedding day to be more relaxed and I wanted all of us to be together. I am so lucky to have found The Little Touches. They came to my house and did my hair and make up, plus make-up for three bridesmaids and hair for seven bridesmaids, one flower girl, and one very happy grandma. And they did it all in three and half hours! I cannot recommend them enough!

Desinee · Married on 11/06/2010

WOW! can I hire Kristine to come to my house every day??? When I did my trial with Kristine I was blown away... but somehow she stepped it up even more on my wedding day. I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe what I saw... but yet I didn't have a ton of makeup on. Kristine and her mom were both really sweet and fun to have in the bridal suite... which reminds me... they come to you which is fabulous! their prices are some of the best I saw and for the work they do unbelievable. My hair and makeup lasted all day and night without any touch ups.... I'm hoping one of my BMs who is getting married next year uses them too!!!

Kristen · Married on 10/28/2010

Very nice and professional. I loved my hair and makeup and so did the rest of my bridal party!! I would defintely use them again:)

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/28/2010

Kristine and her mom/partner, Brenda, from The Little Touches did an amazing job with the hair for my wedding. I encountered some issues trying to find a hairstylist but Kristine came to the rescue. I already had booked a make up person coming to my house, and while she is a phenomenal make up artist that wasn't a problem for her. Since I had the make up artist coming to the house i didn't want to go to a salon for hair i also wanted them at the house, again no problem with Kristine she specializes in house calls with no additional fees and even came to my house for the trial. i would have had no issues paying up to $200 for my own hair but after seeing my bridesmaids buys dresses, throwing me a shower and a bachelorette party, and getting me gifts the last thing I wanted was to see them spend a ton of money on their hair. Kristine runs a great business where she charges a flat and reasonable fee for everyone including the bride to get their hair done the day of whether its down, up, straight or curly. And lastly, I was really self conscious of my hair when i booked Kristine I had some medical issues the year before and lost a lot of my hair. It was growing but was pretty awkward. I sent her pics of my hair and ideas i had for my style and she reassured me it wouldn't be a problem and worse comes to worse at the trial she could recommend so hair extensions to purchase. The Day of Kristine and Brenda arrived on time, did a fabulous job with all the girls hair, my hair looked perfect and they got us out the door on time! I couldn't have asked for nicer, harder working people to be in my home and working with me the day of the wedding. They are Awesome!! (and i found them here on Wedding Wire)

Jackie · Married on 08/27/2010

I had my wedding reciently at The Ballroom at the Ben in Philadelphia Pa. Let me tell you..I am a picky person when it comes to my hair and make-up and The little Touches is hands down the best you can get for your wedding hair and makeup!! They showed up on time early in the morning and worked at a great pace to get 4 girls and myself done on time with time to spare!! Everybody looked unbelievable!! The little touches goes above and behond! They were there to even help me get dressed as my girls were clueless about how my dress went on..lol!! Everybodies hair and make-up stayed put!! They have great personalities which is really important since they spent the whole morning of my wedding with us!! The price they charge is pennies compared to the amazing work they do!!