Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty is a team of hair and makeup artists that travel to your location for your special day. This team of creative artists creates modern and unique styles to make you feel your most beautiful and confident self on the big day. Nancy Caroline’s passionate stylists can create any hair or makeup style you desire, from soft feminine looks to dramatic evening styles. Choose Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty for a once in a lifetime pampering experience.

Experience

The team at Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty has over 20 years experience in bridal hair styling and makeup. Their work as been featured on Style Me Pretty, Brides Magazine, New Jersey Bride, Martha Stewart Weddings and more.

Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty offers several bridal beauty services which can be scheduled a la carte or in a bridal package. Their services include formal hair styling, airbrush makeup, individual lash application, tattoo and scar coverage, men’s styling, and extension services. You can also schedule a trial to meet your stylist and decide on a look that is both flattering and meets your style. Nancy Caroline Beauty is now 100% Cruelty and Paraben Free and has also added organic hair and makeup lines.

Pandemic Update:

SANITATION/INFECTION CONTROL

Even before Covid-19, we've always taken infection control very seriously. Clean makeup kits, brushes, and scraping all products and powders, we go above cosmetology licensing standards. All brushes are used only once, then go through a vigorous cleaning process after hours to make sure the brushes are thoroughly sanitized. We follow CDC guidelines at all times.

SAFETY

Weddings are a time where loved ones of all ages & health concerns come together, so you can be sure everyone on Team Nancy Caroline is Covid Conscience, and follows the recommendations from the CDC. Currently it is company policy for all of our staff to be masked while working.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Amber
    Amber W. Married on 04/15/2022

Made me Feel So Beautiful!

Nancy was incredible to work with! She took into consideration my vision for how I wanted to look, while also providing me with recommendations that she knew would make my makeup look better for me. She was incredibly sweet, professional, and personable (I thoroughly enjoyed getting to talk to her). She made me feel incredibly beautiful and confident on my wedding day. My bridesmaids, and our family, were so impressed with her work! Highly recommend her!
  • Liz
    Liz A. Married on 04/09/2022

Looked and felt like a queen!

Nancy and her team made me feel like absolute ROYALTY on my wedding - my hair and makeup was absolutely stunning and stayed perfect the entire night (even after hours on the dance floor)! She has such a gift of making you look and feel like yourself but better. Nancy and Lindsey listened to each person’s hair and makeup request and made it happen. I’m so happy I went with Nancy and her team for my wedding and could not recommend them enough! Thank you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Yardley, PA Philadelphia, PA, 19067
215310-9005
212-269-2163
Location of (Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty)
Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA, 19106
215-310-9005
156 W. 36th Street New York, NY, 10018
212-269-9005

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding