Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty Reviews

Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty 2
Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty 3

Donna · Married on 10/12/2018

Bridal Party and Groom’s Mother

Nancy is probably the most professional and talented hair stylist in bridal beauty that I have ever met. She is the most organized and detailed person as well as pleasant and accommodating. Her team of professionals is just as wonderful. She is always on time and has a full array of hair and makeup products. She is a real magician at creating beautiful bridal hairstyles and beautiful makeup!!Do yourself a favor and hire Nancy Caroline!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Elena · Married on 08/18/2018

Nancy was absolutely wonderful to work with from our first emails through the wedding day - I highly recommend her! Nancy is extremely organized, which made me feel so at ease during the planning process. She was very prompt with her email responses, and super accommodating with my trial - she came to NYC (where I live) for it even though she is in PA! I knew from Nancy's portfolio that she would be able to execute the look that I was going for, and she definitely delivered. Rosa joined her on the wedding day and was also wonderful. My ladies and I LOVED our hair and makeup, and we all looked amazing. Thanks so much, Nancy!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Dulci · Married on 07/20/2018

Nancy and her assistant (whose name I unfortunately can't recall) did a fantastic job with me and my bridal party. Since the first contact I had with her, I could see how professional she was. She could really capture what I had in mind and went above my expectations. My hair and makeup lasted all night. My bridesmaids were also very happy. She was a pleasure to work with. Thank you for the beautiful work =)

Sent on 08/15/2018

Catherine · Married on 03/25/2018

I can't say enough good things about working with Nancy and her team! I have never felt so beautiful as I did on my wedding day with my hair and makeup done by Nancy. Every woman and girl in the wedding looked absolutely flawless. The hair and makeup stayed perfectly from 7:00am through the end of the party late at night. They listened to exactly what each person wanted, and were able to deliver customized looks that highlighted everyone's individual personalities and features, while still complementing the wedding as a whole. Nancy and her team are the best around!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty 4
    Nancy Caroline Bridal Beauty 5

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Nancy was everything I dreamed of! I chose her because I wanted the peace of mind that the person who did my makeup for the trial would be the same as on the day of - I was put off by bigger companies that wouldn’t even give you the name of the person doing your hair/makeup for the trial and couldn’t guarantee it would be the same for the wedding. Nancy made the process so personal and convenient, she even came to my apartment to have the trial. Her and her team were such a relaxed presence on the day of, and they worked so professionally to make sure everyone was 100% happy with their looks. I loved how she help me and my ladies look not just “made up” but like the best versions of ourselves. And the makeup and hair lasted throughout the night with minimal touch ups necessary. Thanks to Nancy, I looked timeless and elegant on my wedding day - THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/04/2018

ashleigh · Married on 09/16/2017

Nancy did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup! She listened during the trial and knew exactly what I wanted and it looked even better the day of my wedding! I received so many compliments throughout the night about how wonderful all of the hair and make up turned out for my bridal party! I think it was so much easier to have someone who did both hair and make up and Nancy created a schedule which helped us stay on track with getting ready in the morning! I would highly recommend Nancy to any bride!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2017

Nancy was wonderful to work with from the very start. She initially made herself available for a skype phone call so that I could get a sense of what her process is like and whether we would be a good fit. I came into town for my trial hair and makeup that I schedule for the same day as my Engagement photo shoot and everything came out amazing! She even changed my makeup and hair so that my fiance couldn't see the final look before our big day. I absolutely loved the way that I looked on the wedding day. What was even more wonderful is that each of bridesmaids was able to choose a hair style and makeup look that was not uniform but unique to their own best attributes. Everyone looked their absolute best. Our photos came out so well and the makeup and hair lasted through the end of the evening. I can't recommend Nancy highly enough!

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/15/2017

Nancy and her staff were an absolute pleasure to work with for my wedding! Nancy's team did hair and makeup for me, my bridal party, my mother and mother-in-law and they absolutely nailed every single person. I don't wear a lot of makeup and I wanted to make sure I still felt like myself at my wedding, and Nancy made me feel so perfectly special, yet still me! And my bridal party and family were so happy with their unique looks too. The entire staff was kind, professional, and the schedule/timing were perfect so that we didn't feel rushed but had plenty of time for the rest of the days events. I also did a consultation with Nancy before the wedding. A friend suggested I do this because she said you don't want to be making those decisions the day of or risk hating it/wanting to start over. Nancy nailed the look I wanted on the first try and got it exactly the same (if not better) on my wedding day. I could not recommend working with Nancy and her team enough.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Linda · Married on 07/15/2017

Nancy and her team were a delight to work with. The bride, the bridesmaids and the moms had such a relaxing and fun afternoon being pampered and made to feel like extra special versions of themselves - elegant, beautiful and glowing! What a perfect way to prepare for the perfect wedding day! Thanks Nancy!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Caitlin · Married on 11/05/2016

Super easy to work with. Flexible about numbers. Excellent make-up for the bride and the mothers. Would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Emily · Married on 09/23/2016

I was delighted to have Nancy Caroline's team for my wedding day makeup on September 23, 2016. I had a different company for my hair, but I communicated with Nancy up to the day of my wedding for makeup for a group of seven. What amazed me about Nancy Caroline Bridal Styling was how happy they are to accommodate you and their sense of professionalism. Lindsey was my primary makeup artist. She came to my apartment months before my wedding for a makeup trial. She was incredibly responsive to my feedback during the trial, and she was there doing my makeup the day of my wedding. I was a little nervous about how my makeup would come out, but I was in such good hands with Lindsey. She made me feel so comfortable, was super patient with a schedule of 7 women, and is so talented. Every woman looked gorgeous. One of my bridesmaids final look was too heavy on the eyebrows, and with that feedback, Lindsey was able to fix immediately. I also had a last minute change in the total number of women requesting makeup services. I expected not to be able to get an adjusted invoice, but explained my situation to Nancy anyway -- the week of my wedding. Nancy completely understood and adjusted the invoice without any further discussion. Did I mention she had just given birth that month and had a newborn at home?! What more could I ask for? This company is fabulous, HUGE thank you to Nancy, Lindsey, and Rosa!

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/16/2016

Nancy was amazing!! She is a beautiful woman and does beautiful work. She's very friendly and is very responsive. The hair and makeup was done to perfection and we couldn't ask for anything better! She made us all beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Clarissa · Married on 06/18/2016

Nancy and her team are incredible! Nancy was super responsive and fun to work with from the very beginning. Months before the wedding, we met via Skype to discuss what I was envisioning for my bridesmaids and me. We then met in person for my hair and makeup trial. She was able to take my somewhat vague ideas and turn them into perfect styles! Nancy also did my hair and makeup for our rehearsal the night before the wedding and then was back with us the next morning for the wedding day! She and two additional stylists came to the house where we were getting ready and did an amazing job! Nancy and her team made all of us (7 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and me) look stunning! They were also so much fun to be around and to get ready with! I HIGHLY recommend Nancy for wedding hair and make up! Thank you so much, Nancy!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Kate · Married on 05/28/2016

Nancy & her team were fantastic to work with! I loved how she took my vague ideas for hair & makeup & gave me the perfect look that I didn't know I wanted. She took everything in stride, even when my bridesmaids changed their minds about what they wanted or when my mother decided last minute that she wanted her hair & makeup done as well. I am so grateful to Nancy & her team for showing up at my hotel at 5:15 AM to start hair & makeup for 8 bridesmaids, my mother & myself - everyone looked great & our makeup lasted all day!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Gaynor · Married on 05/19/2016

Loved my hair & make for my wedding! The whole wedding party felt amazing, would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2016

Nancy is amazing! I wanted a very specific look for my wedding and she delivered perfectly! I showed her a picture and basically said, I want this. She not only did it, but did it better! My hair looked like it was straight out of a magazine! Even my Beverly Hills hair stylist said it was amazing! Not to mention my make up was FLAWLESS. I have terrible rosacea (we’re talking stop sign red all over my face), it was the one thing that I was super worried about on my wedding day, I called Nancy almost in tears and she told me she would take care of it. Somehow by some great miracle she not only made my skin look like porcelain, but I didn’t have a smidge of Rudolph (even after a few drinks) the whole night! I couldn’t believe it. Even my family, who knows how bad it can get, was asking me what I took to get rid of it. I didn’t looked caked on, but natural and I felt so beautiful. I can’t wait to get back my pictures and see the details! Nancy is so so nice and her talent doesn’t disappoint.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Susan · Married on 01/22/2016

I just loved having Nancy be a part of my wedding day! I have never seen my mother and sister look so beautiful before. She made them look like absolute bombshells! And I was so happy with how my hair and makeup turned out! She had come to my apartment about a month or so before to do a hair trial and I loved what we created together, but I was still a little nervous. I was amazed with how she brought everything together the day of. I felt like a princess all night. :) She was a total a joy to be around and I just really appreciated her calm and pleasant spirit throughout the day. She is such a pro and worked really well with the photographers too. I simply can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/20/2016
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/16/2015

Nancy did my bridal hair and make-up as well as hair for my bridesmaids. She was more than I ever could have hoped for in a hair and make-up artist for my big day. Not only was she flexible and attentive with planning details and coming to my place of choice for a trial - she was also very in tune with what I wanted and making my day of styling EXACTLY what I wanted! She seamlessly fit into our morning getting ready and put us all at ease! The touch up powder and custom lipstick that I purchased from her ensured that I looked my best all day - the lipstick is by far the best I've ever had - I still use it all the time!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Pamela · Married on 10/10/2015

It was a pleasure working with Nancy for my daughter’s wedding. She listened to the bride’s concerns regarding her makeup for the wedding day and had a solution for everything.

The makeup trial helped put the bride’s concerns immediately at ease and left her feeling confident in the overall look as she headed into the big day.

On the wedding day, the bride looked beautiful! Radiant and Confident! Her makeup was very natural and enhanced her natural beauty. The entire bridal party, including parents and grandparents, looked beautiful and were all pleased with the end result.

Everyone’s makeup sustained beautifully during the entire event to include tears of joy!

Nancy is professional, a skilled artist, and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

Nancy is super sweet and was awesome to work with both on my wedding day and the months leading up to it! She made me, my bridal party and my mom look and feel fabulous on the big day despite pretty challenging bad weather (super windy and rainy for our partially outdoor wedding). Nancy travelled about an hour from the hotel where we got ready to the venue in order to keep our hair and makeup looking good through pictures and the ceremony. She was also a hugely calming presence for me personally when the stress of the day threatened to take over. An added bonus is that she makes hair extensions by hand and they are amazing! I highly recommend Nancy for your big day or any other even leading up to it!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Courtney · Married on 06/27/2015

Nancy is absolutely fantastic to work with! From the first consultation, to the trial, to the wedding day, she was attentive to what I envisioned, especially as I changed my mind. She had great advice and suggestions, not only about hair and makeup but about the wedding in general. My bridesmaids and I all looked beautiful on my wedding day and everything held so well despite the raging thunderstorms outside (we got a little exposure to the weather for pictures and the short walk from the ceremony to the reception space). She was a calming, yet fun person to have around as we were getting ready and her work speaks for itself. I also love that she doesn't nickel and dime you for every little thing. I'm so happy I came across her and that she was available for my big day!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Nancy guided the Bride, bridesmaids and mother of the bride to BEAUTIFUL looks! She was knowledgeable about flattering makeup colors and what works well with flash photography! She was timely, easy to talk to and very professional

Sent on 06/16/2015

Allie · Married on 03/07/2015

I loved working with Nancy for my wedding! As someone who rarely wears makeup or does much with her hair, I was nervous about having my hair and makeup done for the wedding. The most important thing was looking natural and like myself. Nancy exceeded all expectations! We chatted on the phone first and she answered all of my questions ranging from what would happen to my makeup if I cried at the wedding (the answer was nothing - its all waterproof, and she was right!) to how I would remove my veil without ruining my hairdo. She came into New York City and did a great trial run (highly recommend doing a trial run before the big day!) and showed me multiple hairstyles so I could see which one I liked the best! She was so sweet and flexible and worked with me to make my hair and makeup exactly what I wanted. On the big day she did a fabulous job! She agreed to do more services than we originally planned on as my sisters decided they wanted their makeup done after seeing how good Nancy was! She was a pleasure to have around during the hours of pre-wedding getting ready and really made me feel beautiful on the big day. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Having been married only three days, I just couldn't wait to enthusiastically recommend Nancy. I was planning a wedding in Philadelphia from across the country. I looked through dozens of bridal hair and makeup websites, but I just couldn't find the right fit. I wanted something that looked elegant, but relaxed. When I saw Nancy's portfolio I knew she was exactly the person I needed. We emailed a few times (Nancy is incredibly responsive) and I was able to easily coordinate everything from 2500 miles away. The day of the wedding, Nancy got everything done on or before schedule, the hair and makeup was gorgeous and she was so fun to spend time with on my wedding day. Nancy is incredibly talented and I recommend her highly.

Sent on 10/27/2014