AIRBRUSH ARTISTRY & HAIR DESIGN

Vineland, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Airbrush Artistry and Hair Design is an on-location hairstylist and makeup artist team based out of Southern New Jersey and servicing surrounding areas. This team has over 12 years of experience in the beauty industry, and infuses passion with expertise in order to provide you with a professional and quality experience for your wedding day. We will provide a fun and lighthearted atmosphere, and will help you achieve a wedding look of natural, effortless beauty.

Airbrush Artistry and Hair Design is a team of expert on-site hairstylists and makeup artists that will travel to all locations in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, bringing quality services to your home, bridal suite, or hotel. They provide high-quality hair products, styling tools and airbrush makeup, and service brides and bridal parties. Airbrush Artistry and Hair Design offers consultations to best coordinate with your wedding vision, and also offer preview sessions to help create your look before the big day. Their team specializes in airbrush makeup and bridal hairstyling.

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

Keelin B. Getting married on 07/12/2022

Talented, Professional, and Beautiful Work

Felicia and Kelli are so talented and creative. We discussed a few ideas of what I was looking for, and they both nailed at the trial. They were a joy to work with and I would recommend for anyone looking for hair and makeup for a special day!
  • Jesse
    Jesse H. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Amazing Experience!

Felicia and Kelli were wonderful from the start. We decided to cancel our larger wedding and do something smaller with just family 6 months earlier than planned. I was so excited when I found out they were available and willing to travel to the Jersey Shore for a Halloween wedding. I decided after my trial that the style was what I had envisioned for our original wedding, but too formal for our new plan of a beach wedding. I sent a few updated photos of what I liked and they executed it perfectly the day of. We started hair and makeup at 6:00 am and it lasted all night. My bridesmaids weren't sure how to describe the looks they were going for, but they all loved how their hair and makeup turned out, and my mom, who has probably never had her makeup done before, loved how natural it felt! I wish I had another event I needed hair and makeup done for!
  • Cameron
    Cameron Married on 03/26/2022

Jenn was our makeup artist. She absolutely was amazing. anything we wanted or needed she handled it. Felicia was amazing to work with as well.

I recommend having your makeup done by these wonderful ladies

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

3750 Canterbury Lane Vineland, NJ, 08361
Location of (AIRBRUSH ARTISTRY & HAIR DESIGN)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding