Cocoa Bay Salon

Vineland, NJ View map Visit website

Cocoa Bay Salon creates stunning hairstyles and more for weddings in Vineland, New Jersey. The salon team has over two decades of experience bringing beauty and glamor to those celebrating their vows. Whether creating intricate looks with subtle shades or big, bold cuts full of color, they offer each customer a warm welcome.

The team at Cocoa Bay Salon present to-be-weds with a range of services to help them step down the aisle feeling and looking great. Their hair styling treatments include updos, blowouts, coloring, and more. They also offer makeup styling including eye makeup, eyebrow tinting, and contouring. Those who want to step down the aisle looking sunkissed and healthy can avail of their tanning bed services. The team welcomes wedding parties to the salon or can service them on-site at the wedding itself.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$40

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$30

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$25

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$35

$30

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$40

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$45

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$55

$40

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$10

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Tanning Bed

• Rachael
    Rachael R. Married on 10/16/2021

10/10 recommend

Jana and her team did an amazing job with hair and makeup for my wedding. My girls and I looked amazing! My mom doesn’t wear a lot of makeup and was apprehensive about getting hers done and she was so happy with the results! I’d absolutely recommend them to anyone wanting to look amazing (although you’re beautiful already) for a wedding, party or whatever!
    Courtney Married on 04/15/2018

AMAZING and will NOT disappoint

The ladies at Cocoa Bay Salon did not disappoint. They were extremely kind to my entire bridal party and I. All of my girls loved how their hair and make up came out, especially me. I asked for a more natural look and got just that. At my trial, I ended up hating the hair style I thought I wanted, so Jana tried something on her own and I completely fell in love with it. You will not be disappointed with these ladies!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 09/10/2016

Awesome and professional salon!

I had never been to this salon prior to hiring them for hair and makeup for my wedding. After calling them for information the owner, Jana, called me back. They are not typically open on Sundays, but opened just for us! We kept in communication and she let me know what time we would need to start to get done on time. Her and her staff are amazing! She made sure she had more than enough staff to accommodate our large party. We all did hair and makeup and everything came out beautiful! The airbrush makeup is amazing and lasted all night long! Even through the humidity of an August wedding! She definitely listens to what you want and makes changes as she goes if needed. She was always asking if I liked what she was doing. Going to a salon I had never been to before for my wedding was a little nerve wracking but Jana made me feel comfortable immediately. So comfortable in fact that I still go there! Jana and her staff are so amazing. They definitely take a stressful day and make it a fun experience. They had us laughing the entire time. I would definitely recommend going here for wedding hair and makeup!

3470 S Delsea Dr Vineland, NJ, 08360
856-293-1909

Tuesday/Thursday 9 - 7 Wednesday/Friday 9 - 9 Saturday 9 - 5
Location of (Cocoa Bay Salon)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding