Jersey Girl Makeup

Forked River, NJ View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Jersey Girl Makeup is a makeup business in Forked River, New Jersey. Miriam has been in the business for 14 years now. She is a professional makeup artist serving New Jersey and surrounding areas. She specializes in airbrush makeup and special events. Miriam is a graduate of Capri Institute. She emphasizes your desires combined with her suggestions and expertise.

Jersey Girl Makeup only uses the best products such as Temptu, MAC, Clinique, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and other premium brands. Miriam travels with your own professional lighting kit to ensure your makeup will look flawless on your special day and in your wedding photos. She offers makeup services for the brides, bridesmaids and family members. Mirarim can be a bridal party companion and be present the entire day to make changes or provide touch ups. She offers traditional and airbrush makeup and fake lashes.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

$45

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Angela
    Angela C. Getting married on 01/31/2023

Amazing Wedding Day Makeup

Jersey Girl Makeup is nothing short of amazing! Miriam did my makeup for myself and six of my bridesmaids as well as two moms. I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful each of us looked. I couldn’t believe I looked the way I did. I was so impressed! I received so many compliments the whole day and night. My makeup did not come off from start to finish. I looked like I had just come off the runway after my reception and believe me I danced for 4 hours! I have Jersey Girl in my contacts for a next big occasion. I made the best choice and you will too if you go with Jersey Girl!!

Jersey Girl Makeup's reply:

Thank you Angela, it was such a pleasure to work with you! Congratulations on your very special day!
  • Ashlee
    Ashlee Married on 11/29/2022

Talented and Long Lasting Makeup

Miriam was so great! She managed to fit 3 of us in on short notice. My make up looked incredible and lasted well beyond 12 hours without issue!
    Lauren M. Married on 10/29/2022

Excellent!

I absolutely recommend Miriam from Jersey Girl Makeup. She made my “wedding day look” come to life and I felt SO glamorous!!! My bridal party and I felt like we all stepped right out of a magazine! My makeup stayed on ALL day and night (even through the happy tears!) Miriam was such a pleasure to work with and made one of the more stressful planning parts stress-free!!

Jersey Girl Makeup's reply:

Thank you SO much Lauren! Grateful to have amazing brides like you. Hope to see you again in the future!
  • illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Jersey Girl Makeup 1
Discount

Discounted prices on bridal parties with four or more women getting makeup done!

216 Richard Place Forked River, NJ, 08731
Location of (Jersey Girl Makeup)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding