Whole Beauty Bar

Forked River, NJ View map

Beauty Expert, Caroline Dorick, is the owner of Whole Beauty Bar (formerly known as Make-Up By Caroline) located in Forked River, NJ.

Caroline has been an Oncology certified licensed Esthetician in NY and NJ, as well as an in-demand award-winning Professional Makeup Artist for the past 17 years. Making you look and feel beautiful is her job!

At Whole Beauty Bar, you can expect to receive a full-service Beauty, Health and Wellness experience. Whole Beauty Bar specializes in Premier Services and Products that are good for you inside and out.

Services Include FREE Skin Analysis and Consultations, Traditional and Airbrush Makeup for all Occasions, Affordable Trial Runs, Makeup and Skincare Lessons, Customizable Facials, Lash Enhancement, Organic Spray Tanning, Sugar Hair Removal, Organic Teeth Whitening, Massage Therapy, Body Treatments and Sculpting, Sparties (Spa Parties) and More.

Caroline is also available for the following: Print/Film/TV/Commercials, Photo Shoots, Fashion Shows and Trade Shows.

Visit https://www.wholebeautybar.com, call 609.339.2553 or email wholebeautybar@gmail.com to book your wedding makeup needs today.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$135

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$75

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Teeth Whitening
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Depilatories
Tweezing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Meal Plans
Supplements
Weight-loss Plans
    Denise Married on 09/27/2013
    Caroline did a wonderful job with my wedding day make-up. I received a lot of compliments on how beautiful and elegant I looked. Also, just about all of my bridesmaids got their make-up done too, and everyone was very happy with the result. The airbrushing was amazing and I would definitely use her again with any upcoming events. She is also a sweetheart and really easy to get along with and she is reasonably priced! Cant thank her enough for the amazing job done.
    Rebecca Married on 10/12/2012
    Caroline did an over-the-top amazing job on my makeup for my wedding! I was so happy with the results and got EXACTLY what I wanted. I showed her one picture and she used the inspiration to perfection. I wish I could have her as my personal make up artist! Not only would I reccomend her but I would highly suggest you HIRE her!!

Whole Beauty Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am so happy you liked it :)
    Sandra Married on 06/04/2011
    Caroline did a fantastic job on my makeup the day of my wedding. My first consultation with Caroline was great! She explained to me what she would think would go well with my facial features and skin tone after asking me what type of bridal look I preferred. She is so sweet and accommodating and her prices are very reasonable. I had quotes from other place for $150+ just for my makeup and $100+ for each bridesmaid, not including travel costs. Caroline's prices beat those by far, with travel costs! And the quality of her is amazing.
    She got to my house early with her assistant Melissa to handle my crew of 7. All of my bridesmaids loved how their makeup turned out as well and my mom and immediately family. Throughout the day, many of our guests complimented me and my girls on how beautiful our makeup looked. I loved how my makeup was not overdone yet classy and chic! Caroline brings "the natural bridal look" to a another step for a wedding. Best part is my makeup lasted throughout the whole night without fading. Caroline gave me lip color to freshen up as needed. Her assistant Melissa provided the same quality of work and did a fantastic job on the girls. Both of them were wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for making me, my family and girls look beautiful on my wedding day!

Whole Beauty Bar's reply:

Wow, your kind words are truly appreciated! I am so thankful that you were pleased with our work and for asking us to be a part of your special day!

44 Manchester Ave., Ste K Forked River, NJ, 08731
609-339-2553

Tues-Fri 11:30am-7:30pm Sat. 10am-6pm Sun & Mon - By Appointment Only
Location of (Whole Beauty Bar)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding