3 Wisteria Place, Howell, NJ 07731 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Doll-Face Makeup Artistry

Doll Face Makeup Artistry is a professional, on-location Makeup Artist Team that specializes in Traditional & Airbrush techniques for Weddings, Proms, Special Events, Photography, HD Video & TV.

Co-owner, Danielle Radice has been practicing makeup for over a decade. She has worked with companies such as Sephora and MAC and is a professionally licensed cosmetologist as well as a MAC certified artist. With extensive experience in all aspects of the beauty industry, we bring an unparalleled expertise to your project. Whatever your objective, we aim for perfection in accomplishing your vision.

Servicing all areas of New Jersey. Book a trial today!

http://www.Doll-Face.com/ ?

8 Reviews for Doll-Face Makeup Artistry

• Nicole

Nicole Piccone · Married on 02/23/2019

Excellent!!

Huge thank you to Danielle for the stellar makeup services she provided for my wedding day. She was professional, kind and her skills are beyond amazing. Not only was my makeup flawless but so was my mother’s and maid of honor who are both very hard to please. It stayed on all night and looks beautiful in the photographs. I would highly recommend Dollface. Thank you again!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

Danielle was such a pleasure to work with! I am "into" makeup, so this was a really important choice for me to make for my wedding day, and Danielle was the perfect choice! She is so talented and knowledgeable! She does really beautiful work, and really covered every detail exactly to what I wanted! She was so sweet and so detailed, I really enjoyed working with her and I appreciated her very high level of professionalism, while not being "stuffy" at all! She made me and my bridal party feel comfortable and not to mention made my girls and the Mother of the groom look smoking hot!! I loved my bridal makeup! It was so beautiful and held up all through the night!! I had an early wedding and my makeup lasted through dinner,dancing, and through us shutting down the pub at our after party! Danielle is truly the BEST!!! I highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 12/17/2016

sarah · Married on 04/25/2015

There are no words to truly describe the work of Danielle and Doll-Face Makeup. Incredible, amazing....these fall short. Danielle's talent is incomparable! I searched for months before I finally came upon Doll-Face's website, and I was very impressed. I won't lie, I am a fairly high maintenance gal, I have impossibly high standards, and my expectations for my wedding makeup was proving difficult to find the perfect makeup artist. I wanted to look like myself but better- natural but dramatic makeup, perfect skin, big eyes...you get the picture-the works! Danielle and Diane transformed me and my entire bridal party (10 girls total!!) into magazine worthy cover models! Everyone wanted their number and info. We looked flawless!! They were on time for everything, (Danielle created a time line schedule in advance for the wedding day which made the process completely stress free and seamless-especially since we had another vendor for hair. They were able to coordinate and stick to the time line with no overlap or lag time-everyone was on time.) They are extremely professional, used high quality makeup and just created magic! They did full skin prep, airbrush on some girls traditional makeup on others, contour makeup and fake eyelashes- I am beyond happy that they were part of my day. Their excitement when I put my dress on showed us how much they truly care for their clients and that we weren't just another job. The passion, talent and dedication is evident in everything they do. If I could give another bride any advice, it would be to stop searching and hire Doll Face Makeup. BEST wedding decision I made-hands down!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Doll-Face Makeup Artistry FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 3 Wisteria Place Howell, 07731 See on map