The Pin Up Girl - Jackson, NJ

Jackson, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Jackson, New Jersey, The Pin Up Girl is a talented hair and makeup company for every joyous occasion. Serving across New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, these experts can travel to your home or wedding venue. Passionate owner and cosmetology teacher Allison looks forward to creating a custom look for every guest-of-honor. With Allison and their licensed team by your side, your wishes can become a beautiful reality.

The Pin Up Girl strives to provide both quality and convenient services. Hence, they offer group sessions that can accommodate up to 20 of your friends and family. During these sessions, you and your wedding party can relax while Allison and their fellow artists provide your chosen services. If you're unsure about your dream look, the team may provide a hair and makeup consultation to discuss various looks for your wedding day. These beauty services include updos, general styling, extensions, textured styling, airbrush makeup, and brow tinting. To learn more about each luxurious service, these specialists will be happy to answer all your questions.

• Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jess G. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy & Good quality experience!!!

I had a great experience with Allison and Brielle for our wedding!! Timing was excellent for the morning of and everyone was happy with their looks. Really liked the airbrushed foundation & everyone looked very natural! Reasonable pricing & very friendly and relaxed team- highly recommend for your wedding.
  • Christy
    Christy L. Married on 08/11/2022

Amazing work

Allison and her team are amazing. They do hair and makeup on location. Everybody looked fantastic for my wedding!
  • Holly
    Holly B. Married on 05/21/2022

retro-tastic!

Allison and her team are truly amazing!! I had a retro 1950's theme wedding and they went above and beyond! Everything was perfect! I had my trial at her home in Jackson and Allison was so sweet and helpful and the look was fantastic! I of course had many questions on makeup and scheduling for the wedding day after the trial and Allison responded quickly to my emails and was super helpful. She and her team even got to our location earlier than originally planned so we could be ready by the time the photographers came. Allison and her team were amazing and worked super fast and got me, my 4 bridesmaids, my mom and my mother in law all ready in time. They are also just such fun ladies, I had such an enjoyable time talking with them as we were all getting ready! The end results for me and my ladies - words can not describe how happy I was and how beautiful I felt on my wedding day! Truly a wonderful team and made such an early wedding morning fun and stress free. They nailed all the retro looks! I couldn't have been happier. Highly recommend Allison and her team!! Thank you again ladies!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Jackson Jackson, NJ, 08527
Location of (The Pin Up Girl - Jackson, NJ)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding