Athena Beauty

Cherry Hill, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Athena Beauty is a wedding-beauty business in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, serving the greater Philadelphia area. Striving to inspire confidence in all of their clients, beauticians Lauren Talarico and Kristen Mazeika feel passionate about the power of beautiful hair and makeup. Boasting an innate creative streak, the duo cherish every opportunity to transform nearly-weds on the morning of their big day. Working to enhance their clients’ natural beauty, Lauren and Kristen tailor every experience to the individual’s needs and ideas.

Athena Beauty offers all-inclusive beauty packages for all members of the wedding party. From formal hair and makeup to barber cuts and sunless tanning, packages vary depending on budget and taste. Couples can even benefit from private fitness programs or day-of yoga sessions, setting the tone for the big event. Additional services include on-location styling, lash extensions, and hot shave mini facials.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$86

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$85

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$85

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$65

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$50

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Laser
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Classes
Weight-loss Plans

• Tayla
    Tayla R. Married on 01/22/2022

The best of the best!!

Ladies, book them!!! Athena Beauty is the best out there. I would recommend them to anyone. Their whole team is amazing, so welcoming & friendly and very affordable. They not only provide hair and makeup services but they also offer spa services which is amazing for bachelorette parties!! I have absolutely no regrets.

I did my hair trial with Kristen and she helped me figure out what type of extensions to purchase and use on my wedding day. She ensured they matched my hair perfectly and gave so many suggestions on how to do my hair. She genuinely cares and will keep tweaking your hair to make sure its exactly what you want.

On the day of, we had Kristen and Lauren to do 9 girls in the short time we had to get ready. All of the bridesmaids & our 2 moms were obsessed with their hair and felt soooo beautiful. My hair was soooo perfect and I got compliments all night long. Not to mention my hair stayed so perfectly all night long and my veil didn't budge. Thank you Athena Beauty for making us so beautiful, especially Kristen and Lauren!
  • Michele
    Michele C. Married on 12/17/2021

Best experience everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup

Athena beauty was absolutely AMAZING. Every single person in my bridal party was happy with both hair and makeup. They were on time and efficient and so personable! Amazing experience
    Cathy N. Married on 11/20/2021

Highly recommend

Lauren is amazing and does beautiful work. I have had many facials, and my skin looks and feels fabulous. Likewise, I am equally pleased with how Lauren does my makeup. Highly recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Lauren  Talarico
Lauren Talarico
Owner

Having over 10 years experience in the beauty profession, primarily aesthetics, cosmetics and fitness, I have worked with many individuals. I see the beauty in everyone, and enjoy providing my recommended services to help people see the beauty within themselves. Since childhood, makeup has been a motivating passion, allowing me to release my creative energy for the benefit of my clients. Each client is a beautiful and unique canvas and to be able to highlight their features is extremely rewarding. My journey in this profession has taught me an important lesson, that beauty is the fire within our soul, and helping each woman ignite that fire is rewarding beyond words.

Kristen  Mazeika
Kristen Mazeika
Owner

When you’re little you’re often asked, “What do you wanna be when you grow up?” My reply every time, “ A Beautician.” The ability to make people feel beautiful both inside and out has kept me growing in such an ever changing industry. Although I love the color and cut side of hairdressing, I found my true passion in formal work. I’ve trained in both hair and makeup for the past eight years and love what I do. There’s no better feeling then seeing a bride light up as you place their veil in. It’s the connections I make with clients and the trust and conversations that keep me happiest in what I do.

Philadelphia Cherry Hill, NJ, 08034
Location of (Athena Beauty)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding