Marlton, New Jersey, Marlton, NJ 08053 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Meet the Team

About Mar & Co. Beauty

Mar & Co., formerly known as Marianna Vigliotti Makeup is the #1 premier bridal beauty company servicing the greater Philadelphia and South Jersey area guiding brides to feel like the best version of themselves. Mar & Co. delights in helping brides to achieve their dream look. We pride ourselves on listening to our clients' requests and concerns and invest heavily in our clients goal. We cater to all ethnicities and special needs. Our signature natural glam is unmatched by anyone else and keeps our clients and their families swooning over their personalized experience with Mar & Co.

• Woman-owned

8 Reviews for Mar & Co. Beauty

• Heather

Heather S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Love these beauties!!!

Mar and her team are true beauties and absolutely love what they do!! As soon as Mar scheduled our first call I knew I would trust her on my big day. She was down to earth, confident, and incredibly informative. What drew me in was Mar & Co.’s ability to create that true “natural” look, while also being able to create a dramatic glam too! All of my bridesmaids have such different personalities, so I knew I needed a team with versatility. Me and all of my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning for my wedding day! We had one bridesmaid that decided on a last minute makeover and Mar and her team so patiently and happily accepted the challenge. We wrapped up with plenty of time because little did I know, Mar had already allotted some extra time in case that were to happen. Thank you!!! Also, if you’re considering a spray tan, PLEASE go to Mar. She listened to all of my concerns about spray tans since I’m incredibly fair, and it turned out perfect!!! She’s got you the whole way through, feel free to ask her anything!!! 10/10 recommend. Love these girls!!!

Sent on 01/30/2021

Jennifer M. · Married on 07/16/2020

Professional and friendly

I got my hair and makeup done and absolutely loved it!! Customer service was very professional and friendly. I asked for loose curls and a more natural look with a little bit of a winged eyeshadow and it was beyond my expectations. My hair was done by Kelly and was so cute, had the perfect amount of shine and the curls lasted for days. Ashley did my make up and she was very professional and used a lot of precautions to make sure everything was sanitary. The makeup she used was so lightweight that it felt like I didn’t have any on but was also full coverage! She accentuated my all my features so nicely. Will be going back for any make up or hair appointments.

Sent on 07/20/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Mar & Co. Beauty FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Tanning
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning

Team of Mar & Co. Beauty

Marianna Vigliotti

Marianna Vigliotti

CEO/Makeup Artist

Marianna Vigliotti is a 3x certified professional makeup artist and esthetician. Originally trained in fashion, film and tv makeup, Marianna's new found passion for bridal glues this incredible team together. Marianna believes the most important job you can ever have is making someone feel good about themselves.

Kelly Rivas

Kelly Rivas

VP/ Lead Hairstylist

Kelly Rivas has been a licensed cosmetologist and beauty educator for over 10 years. She loves creating timeless and classic looks for her clients. Kelly can talk to anyone about anything and loves meeting new clients every weekend!

Ashley  Eble

Ashley Eble

Lead Makeup Artist

Ashley Eble is a MUD: NYC educated makeup artist and licensed hairstylist. Ashley has experience in all aspects of the beauty industry and specializes in airbrush makeup. You'll fall in love with her bubbly personality.

View team

• Marlton, New Jersey Marlton, NJ, 08053 See on map
    Location of (Mar & Co. Beauty)