65 Reviews for The Brand Studio

Multi. Locations (4)
Prints (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
65 The Brand Studio Reviews

Sean and John helped capture our special day so beautifully! They are such a talented, amazing team, and we loved working with them! They were very responsive throughout the whole process, and truly worked with us to bring our wedding day vision to life. We cannot stop looking at our wedding pictures, even 2 months after the wedding! We HIGHLY recommend The Brand Studio!

Profile Picture Natalie , 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sean and John are amazing photographers. We couldnt be happier with our pictures and our album. We got married dec 2nd and were able to give our parents pictures for Christmas! They were wonderful to work with and made the whole experience flawless.

Profile Picture Melissa , 12/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sean and John are the BEST. From the moment we met with them about our wedding, we were nothing short of impressed by their talent and quality of product over other photographers. They are extremely prompt in their responses, professional, and make sure you get exactly what you want for your day. They were in constant communication with us throughout the planning process which ensured everything to run smoothly. We felt comfortable and natural during our pictures, and they were flexible as far as shooting at different locations, etc. We got our proofs sooner than expected and can't stop looking at them! They are MORE than worth the investment and we would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums

They really deserve 6 stars. The Brand Studio was probably our best decision of our entire wedding.! Sean and John surpassed any expectations (and ours were high!) They were the first photographers we met with, and by the end of our appointment as we walked away my fiancé told me to cancel our other appointments, he knew we needed to go with them, and I agreed. They are meticulous in what they do, they respond extremely quickly to emails, they give honest advice and they get most of your pictures in just one take (something guys will appreciate). We've received endless compliments on the quality and look of our engagement album, and we're counting down the days to see our finished wedding album. We even saw first proofs of our wedding day within four days, numerous friends have waited weeks. We even looked to them for DJ recommendations, which was probably the second best decision of our wedding, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We've seen a lot of other 'trends' with photographers with heavy filters, but The Brand Studio lets the pictures speak for themselves. They took the pictures on our list, but they also captured so many other moments that we never would have thought to request. During our ceremony they took a picture of a special lantern and framed picture of my mom, who passed away a few years ago. Our blurred silhouette at the altar is in the background of the picture. I was unaware they took this, but when we saw our proofs, it brought tears to my eyes seeing how perfectly they captured this moment that I never thought to request. It made me feel as though my mom were actually there to celebrate with us. If you're looking for the highest quality in both your pictures and the level of professionalism, I urge you to take our advice and choose The Brand Studio, they don't disappoint!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

We could not have picked anyone better to work with on our special day! From start to finish Sean and John made sure it was a great and enjoyable experience. They offer a variety of packages to pick from, we picked the Luxe package and it was perfect as well as very reasonable for what it includes. They made it smooth and easy so I could focus on every second of my wedding day and enjoy it from start to finish. They worked with the timelines we had for the church and were able to get all the important pictures as well as ones that were not previously discussed and still had us out in time! I didn't have set places I wanted to go for pictures and they gave so many great suggestions as well as honest advice of what would work and what wouldn't so that I was able to get exactly what I wanted. John did an amazing job with my husband and his groomsmen before the ceremony and captured awesome moments and pictures. Sean was with me and my bridesmaids before the ceremony and he kept me so relaxed as well as captured so many amazing candid moments! At the reception they took us into the ballroom before the guest were let in and from what I have seen so far those pictures turned out amazing and also allowed us to actually see the room and soak up even more details of the day! I can't express how amazing they were and what a great team they make. They captured the love and happiness that surrounded my husband and I and you can't put a price on that. These pictures will last us forever and because of how great they are at what they do I can look at any picture and go right back to my wedding day and relive it all over again! I'm so glad we were able to have them celebrate our special day with us and make it so special. If you want amazing, unique, classy, and beautiful pictures The Brand Studio is the only way to go!

Profile Picture Samantha , 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had THE BEST experience with Sean and John! They were so helpful and were willing to answer all of my questions throughout the entire process. They helped to make our wedding day go smoothly and made us feel so comfortable. We were so happy with everything and our pictures turned out absolutely perfect. We could not be happier!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Sean and John were absolutely AMAZING. They were extremely accommodating and helpful from the start, even with our non-photography related questions. They made us feel very comfortable, and were easy to talk to and communicate with, and they were very helpful with keeping things going throughout the actual wedding day. And of course, the photos are absolutely beautiful! They did such a great job of capturing moments throughout the day, and our photo album is absolutely beautiful. My wife and I can't thank them enough for capturing our wedding day so perfectly.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Sean and John were simply wonderful to work with! They listened to what was important to us and captured beautiful moments between my husband and I. I highly recommend The Brand Studio because they were very professional but also very personable! We would definitely choose them again!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

These guys are great!! Captured all the right moments while still staying out of the way for us to enjoy our intimate day. Very very efficient and organized too!! Easy to work with and respectful.

Profile Picture Gaelen, 12/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sean and John are amazing! We loved working with them. They were so helpful, nice and responsive from the beginning. We asked their opinion on a lot of things for the wedding and they gave great advice. Our pictures turned out so beautiful. We've gotten so many compliments on them. I couldn't imagine working with anyone other than The Brand Studio. I'm would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 10/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

Sean and John were absolutely wonderful to work with. They were referred to us by a family member that had used them to photograph their wedding - the photos from that wedding were so beautiful that I barely researched any other photographers before booking The Brand Studio, and we were certainly not disappointed!

Working with Sean and John was so seamless and easy. They were extremely prompt in replying to emails and were more than willing to answer any and all questions that I had, which I really appreciated. They were also very organized and made the process so easy from start to finish -- everything from booking, to planning the timeline for the day of, to choosing our album design was very simple and straightforward.

Our wedding photos themselves turned out beautifully - we are so happy with them! The weather on our wedding day ended up being less than ideal, but it amazed me how Sean and John were able to capture our photos in a way that made it so that you could never tell the weather had been bad. They have a great eye as well -- there were a few spots that they ended up taking us to for photos at our venue that I had never even seen before and the photos turned out to be so pretty. Their style is very classic, elegant and timeless, which is exactly what I wanted.

I can't recommend The Brand Studio enough! We are so happy that we chose them as the photographer for our wedding day.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Sean and John were great to work with throughout our entire wedding process. They were very responsive and extremely professional. We would recommend them to any couple looking for beautiful, timeless photos from their day.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Finding the right photographer is one of the most important parts of your wedding day, in my opinion. Prior to booking a photographer, I took the time to thoroughly research photographers in the area and spoke with a few friends who provided helpful feedback. I am so glad that I came across The Brand Studio. Throughout the entire planning process, Sean and John quickly responded to any questions that came up, and they also set up phone discussions and an in-person meeting in order to finalize plans. Going into the day, I felt confident that everything would go smoothly, and it did. Sean and John were so professional and stuck to a strict timeline without any problems. Working with them was so incredibly easy. We received our proofing gallery back quite quickly, and we are already reviewing the final draft of our album. We are in love with our photos! What I love about them is that they are so timeless. We will love these photos in fifty years just as much as we do now. Booking with The Brand Studio is one of the best decisions you can make.

Profile Picture User5176610, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

As the Mother of the Bride, I cannot stress enough how happy I am that my daughter and I chose The Brand Studio to capture her special day. The photos were absolutely stunning! Also, they had the proofs online in less than a week. Sean and John were so wonderful to work with, the lines of communication were always open. They were with us all day on the wedding day and yet I never really noticed them. They stayed in the background but managed to take hundreds of beautiful photos, capturing every special moment of the day. I really enjoyed putting together my Parent Book. I chose my photos, then The Brand Studio sent me an online sample of the book. I was able to add, delete and rearrange my pages several times until I had the perfect layout. Best of all, I had my finished Parent Book just three weeks after the wedding! There are so many details to stress over when planning a wedding, but if you choose The Brand Studio as your wedding photographer, you can be confident in your decision. The Brand Studio is professional, prompt and extremely talented! Liz C.

Profile Picture Liz, 5/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing Brand Studio as our photographers was easily one of the best decisions that we made during the wedding planning process. They were both incredibly friendly and professional and made the entire wedding process so much more stress-free. We had them take both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and they turned out absolutely stunning. I couldn't believe all of the amazing shots that they captured from the big day! Thanks to them, we have so many gorgeous photos to help us remember our special day. Everyone that I've shown either our engagement or wedding photos to was extremely impressed and couldn't believe how beautifully they captured everything!

Sean and John were so great to work with because they were extremely proactive. When planning a wedding, it's easy to let little things slip through the cracks, but they would proactively reach out to me about details I should be thinking about - like what pictures I'd like from the wedding day, what the timeline of the day looks like, etc. They made the entire process so much easier and were so friendly in every single interaction.

On the day of the wedding, they did a great job of capturing every moment from the day, but they did a great job of staying in the background and letting the day unfold naturally. I really appreciated how quick and efficient they were with pictures. I've been to weddings where the bride and groom are away from guests to take pictures for hours and miss a huge chunk of the event, but this was not the case with Brand! They captured amazing pictures of my husband and I, but did so efficiently so we could spend as much time with our guests as possible.

I highly recommend The Brand Studio to anyone looking for a photographer! They truly captured the spirit and the energy from our event and were amazing to work with!

Profile Picture Annie, 9/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hire The Brand Studio! You will NOT be disappointed. Sean and John were professional and talented. I don't have one bad photo in 300+ shots. I'm so happy I chose them for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Annoria, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the first moment I met them, I knew that John and Sean were true professionals. They are pleasant guys who clearly respect their clients, and they showed up to our wedding well-dressed (definitely a plus). They listened to what I wanted and were very respectful of the limited time we had for photos the day of my wedding, and the results we got back were wonderful. Rain was predicted all day, but it held off long enough for us to take photos before the ceremony, and then the rain cleared after the ceremony for even more outdoor shots! I know photographers can't control the weather, but these guys definitely maximized our opportunity to get the photos we wanted, which made me very happy. My one criticism would be that they stuck very closely to my requested shot list and did not add much of their own artistic spin to the group shots, but I can't really complain because there are still so many great shots for us to choose from. Best of all, we received the initial photo slideshow just a few days after the wedding, the full proof later that week, and the first draft of our album shortly thereafter! It was so exciting to see our photos so quickly. All in all, I would recommend The Brand Studio as a great group of professionals who put us at ease that day and produced some truly beautiful photos!

Profile Picture User3252174, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely could not imagine our wedding experience without the Brand Studio. Sean and John are incredible photographers and people! They were much more to us than just photographers - we were truly blown away by them. They were extremely helpful and professional during every phase of the process. Our engagement session and wedding photo's were so much fun and relaxed thanks to them! We never wanted it to end! They deliver your photographs very quickly - I never expected to be seeing all of our pictures just 12 days after our wedding.

Sean and John made themselves available to any need or question we had. They were extremely flexible and really worked hard to make the day go smoothly and how you want it. Our wedding day went so smoothly largely thanks to them. They gave us great advice and kept the evening moving (like a wedding planner!). When we were unsure about a DJ, they had a couple recommendations, which is how we ended up choosing our wonderful DJ, as well!

Not only are they great people, but their photography is stunning. We have received so many compliments on our pictures from friends and family and I never get tired of looking at them. We really cherish them - Sean and John captured who we are perfectly in our pictures! They are brilliant in what they do, and make every single picture look special.

I never write reviews, but was so excited to get the word out about the Brand Studio! Choosing them was definitely the best decision we made for our wedding. I can assure you that you will not regret choosing them! We searched for weeks and weeks for the right photographer, and I'm so thankful we went with Brand - they had us hooked after our first meeting. They offer a simply amazing product and experience! We are so, so thankful. We both agreed that we'll be using them again for any future events!

Profile Picture Alie, 8/16/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Brand Studio is absolutely amazing! John and Sean are the most professional, talented, and kind photographers. They are extremely prompt in replying to e-mails. They are willing to meet with you at your convenience. The timing and exact details of photos taken on our wedding day were clearly planned out with them and executed. Specifically, we had opted for a first look session before the ceremony and wanted photos taken with specific individuals after the ceremony in the chapel. The best part is the photos. They are absolutely beautiful! We highly recommend working with John and Sean for your wedding!

Profile Picture Trang, 8/3/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was an absolute delight working with John and Sean from The Brand Studio for our wedding photography. They are both extremely professional and really made an effort to learn about us and what we wanted. Since we were separated by a pretty large distance, they took the time to set up multiple video chats with us to talk about our plan and learn our personalities.

We expressed our concerns that we are both a little awkward when it comes to being photographed and that we do not really pose well. They assured us that they would concentrate on candid and “in the moment” type photos, which really helped calm our nerves.

On the day of the wedding, both Sean and John were very accomodating. They talked with both of us regularly and kept us updated on schedule and what would be happening, which really took a lot off of our minds and helped us relax.

All of this work paid off and we could not be happier with the final product. All of our photos are beautiful with high attention to lighting and composition, and the album that was part of the package is both expertly laid out and very high in quality.

We would not hesitate to recommend The Brand Studio to anyone in need of photography services.

Profile Picture User4164381, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Brand Studio, composed of Sean and John were awesome. To be honest, after the initial pictures with the wedding party and family, I didn't even notice them. I forgot they were there and was truly surprised at the quality and quantity of moments they captured! They are professional and really good at what they do. I had a mini freak out while standing in the sun in my hot dress, and they handled me calmly and helped keep me focused on my overall happiness! They even came back to check on me later in the night and made sure I was okay! They were easy to work with, fun to be around and my husband and I LOVE our pictures. We told John and Sean we were having a whimsical and romantic wedding at a barn, but didn't want it to appear too country and that is exactly what our photos reflected. They were quick at getting us our proofs and even quicker at getting us our actual pictures! I can't wait to receive our album and show it off to everyone!! Excellent service!

Profile Picture Michaela, 6/21/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

THE BEST! Finding the perfect photographer was the most difficult part of wedding planning for me. When I started to look at portfolios, I worried that I was just looking at the best/most unique photos taken from a compilation of MANY weddings rather than a true representation of each wedding. A significant factor in my choice of The Brand is that they feature some photos from each wedding they photograph on their site. You can scroll through and see that every couple received beautiful photos, which gave me a lot of confidence. I also found that most photographers don't have album examples online. The Brand has many examples of their beautiful, high quality albums on their site. Even though their price was a little higher than what I wanted to spend, I found myself comparing every other photographer's photos to The Brand's soft, delicate, "postcard worthy" photos and ended up booking them because I had a lot of confidence that I would get what I paid for. I definitely did and am so happy with my decision.

John and Sean are both very nice people, easy to work with, and definitely my most responsive vendor. Sean returned my emails crazy quickly! I also felt that their quality of service was the best of all my vendors. They drove out to meet us or check out our photo spot 3 times. The day of the wedding, John and Sean were very flexible and willing to split up and go wherever we needed them to. They were very committed to getting all of the pictures we wanted. We had our proof gallery before we returned from the honeymoon and had our album designed and ordered within a month of the wedding. Our pictures turned out exactly how I wanted and I couldn't be happier with them. Thanks John and Sean! :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sean and John were great to work with. Photography was probably the most stressful vendor to research/find. I loved Sean and John's work, professionalism, and their artistic backgrounds. As soon as we met with them in person, we knew we wanted to work with them. They responded quickly to all emails, and were also accessible over facetime to meet with us (we planned everything from out of town). They helped plan out our morning/first look timeline. Got our slideshow 4 days after the wedding!!, and our proofs and album design little over a week after the wedding! Everyone from our friends and family has raved over the photos we've shared so far and we are SO eager to see the album. Highly recc these two!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 3/1/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married in June of 2012. As much as I wanted to have the most beautiful wedding photos, my husband and I were on a tight wedding budget and we went with the first great deal we found. Needless to say, our wedding pictures were far from spectacular. The following summer my older sister got married and used the Brand Studio. I knew from the first 5 minutes of meeting Sean and John that my sister's pictures were going to be amazing. I had seen work that they had done prior to my sisters wedding and I couldn't get over how beautiful the pictures were. For the longest time, I talked to my husband about getting our pictures taken again. I wanted those beautiful pictures that every bride wants in her dress. In November of 2013, we finally made it happen. We booked a newlywed shoot with Sean and John and I was so excited. The day was absolutely beautiful and also freezing! They kept making sure I had a jacket in between pictures and they were so easy to be around. Sean and John were so professional and attentive to us. The pictures were the most amazing pictures I've ever seen. I finally was able to have the beautiful pictures I always wanted. I would recommend the Brand Studio to anyone that wants to have amazing pictures. We will definitely be using them again in the future!! Thank you Sean and John!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing a photographer was the most stressful part of planning my September wedding. I researched over 10 photographers before happily selecting The Brand Studio. From the moment we met Sean and John I was no longer worried about finding the perfect photographer – they were it!

There were many reasons why we selected, and why I recommend The Brand Studio to all of my engaged friends. Their photos are timeless and so classic. I was also very impressed with their backgrounds. Both Sean and John are highly educated and have spent many years as instructors and photographers. This is a combination that is hard to find in Pittsburgh! Moreover, they are AMAZING to work with. They are so much fun and truly make your wedding day seamless. They put together the entire timeline for my wedding day and everything went perfectly!

By the end of our reception I felt like Sean and John were a part of our wedding party. They are true professionals! They were so easy to work with and extremely talented photographers. Thank you for amazing photos that Colin and I will cherish forever!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/20/13, 4 Reviews