Souvenir Images Reviews

6 | Millis, MA

6 Reviews for Souvenir Images

6 Souvenir Images Reviews

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/19/2013

Audrey and Walter were just perfect. They're definitely in the business for you. Both are the sweetest people ever and very efficient. The quality and price of the pictures were simply amazing. We definitely got a great deal. I couldn't be happier with them. All of our expectations and needs were met. I ask a lot of questions and they were all answered within a few hours, no longer than a day to get a response back. I planned my own wedding and it was very stressful, but it was definitely easier knowing i could count on them with anything I needed. My pictures were put up when I was told they would be and even earlier. Everything was just perfect and I'm so glad i had them at my wedding to capture every moment. I highly recommend Audrey and Walter for any of your photography needs.

Eugene · Married on 10/26/2008

Souvenir provided and excellent service at an excellent price they catered to our every whim and came up with tasteful ideas of their own. Our photos were amazing. The video was great and we could not have asked for more. I would highly recommend that you see for yourself thanks Souvenir for capturing such wonderful memories.

Katarina · Married on 12/30/2007

Very friendly and Fun to have around! We were the first wedding that they took pictures for and they did a fabulous job! They captured perfect moments and continued to the very end. They made my wedding video and photo book and it's priceless! You cant ask for a better company who is personable and willing to accommodate any of your needs.

Jacky · Married on 10/04/2008

I must say when my husband and I found Souvenir Images we knew it was just the right fit for us. As anyone knows planning every single detail for your wedding can be sometimes a grueling experience. I was happy to discover the video portion was not at all. Audrey and Walter we can not thank you enough for what you did on this video I will forever be greatful for our memories. Thank you for working with our very tight budget. If your looking for easy going, punctional and very helpful videographers, photographers Souvenir images is for you ! Happy Wedding ya'll :)

• User3453074 · event on: 03/21/2010

Walter and Audrey were an absolute joy to work with!

Edward · Married on 04/07/2012

0.4
      0.5

Terrible service. the most unprofessional company i have worked with. failed to deliver on almost every promise, blamed everyone except themselves when things didnt go to plan. took close to 3 months to edit and create our video. overall a huge letdown. i would not recommend this company to even my worst enemy.

Sent on 06/24/2012

Souvenir Images's reply:

Unfortunately, our client did not communicate effectively with us. When we met for a consultation several weeks in advance of their wedding, they asked if we could record a video greeting from them and have the DJ play it on his large LED screens at the reception. We responded that this this would be difficult to do, but that we would look into it and let them know. We called two weeks before their wedding to say that we could not have the DJ replay the couples' greetings, because we are not set up for onsite editing and immediate playback in the DJ's system. (This service was not included in our contract.) The bride said that she would check with the groom and call us back. She never did. The couple did not respond to our requests for information about the ceremony and reception, including the time we should arrive and where to meet them. We emailed, called, Facebook messaged, and contacted their relatives. Finally, as a last ditch effort, we sent a text right before leaving for the wedding. They responded, demanding that we provide files to the DJ to display their greetings at the reception. We went to see the DJ about any possibility of replaying the greeting. He couldn't use our AVCHD files, as we knew. We fed our camera's replay into his system with an HDMI cable. It showed well on his screens, but he was not able to run the audio through his sound system. In our opinion, he could have amplified the audio with a microphone on the speaker, but he did not agree. The wedding was on April 7th. It is now June 24th. It is not 3 months yet. Our computer crashed and the hard drive most likely failed. It may take at least a week to be repaired. We sent the bride and groom an email to let them know that we expected to have their video complete within two weeks. This is how they responded. As a testament to our services, we were hired by the groom's mother, who liked our work when we recorded her daughter's wedding last year.