Soundsations Entertainment Services Reviews

78 | Germantown, MD

78 Reviews for Soundsations Entertainment Services

Katherine · Married on 06/16/2018

Jim was the best DJ! Our wedding music was so perfect - Jim even worked with us to use a recording of my stepmom playing the piano as I walked down the aisle. He was very laid back, played to the crowd, and kept the party going! Music was perfect for each moment throughout the entire wedding - from the ceremony down to the last dance, it was incredible! My dad even said he was the best wedding DJ he's ever seen! Can't recommend him enough to all my friends!!!

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

I am the kind of person who does their research before doing anything. I met with at least two vendors for every aspect of my wedding. I can confidently say that I made the right choice with Jim. He is flexible, upbeat, and knowledgeable. I knew some of the music I wanted and the feel that I wanted and he completely encompasses that! His services are a great value for all that you get! I would highly recommend him!

Holly · Married on 07/04/2017

Jim DJ'd our wedding at Inn at Perry Cabin on July 4th. He was very friendly, professional and responsive through out the planning process. He even provided us ahead of time with reception templates so that it was super easy to plan what matters most - THE PARTY! He played every song we loved and requested and was an excellent MC. I cannot recommend him highly enough! Thanks Jim and Soundsations!

Ashley · Married on 06/25/2017

We worked with DJ Jim for our wedding at Morningside Inn. Jim truly has expertise in working with Morningside's unique layout. There was excellent communication between Jim and the staff at Morningside to ensure the wedding flowed. Jim was open to playing all types of music (including culturally traditional wedding songs) as well as giving his professional recommendations. He kept a great energy throughout the night and our guests complimented us on the playlist Jim designed. We truly give Jim a lot of credit for our wedding being such a fun time!

Janet · Married on 05/19/2017

DJ Ewok has done an amazing job with our prom at Rock Creek School for the past many years! Ewok and the entire Soundsations crew are awesome company to work with! I highly recommend them!!

Camily · Married on 11/26/2016

Jim and Andrew were great at our wedding - they had everyone out on the dance floor and our guests had a great time.

Lisa · Married on 06/26/2016

We absolutely loved working with them at our wedding. They did a fabulous job keeping everything moving and they were so professional. I was so happy that they had so many suggestions for music during our phone meeting because my husband and I don't know a ton about music for weddings. Probably our favorite vendor we booked for our wedding!

Kristen · Married on 06/25/2016

I absolutely loved sounsations! I got a good deal too because I was referred to him by a friend. Jim, our DJ, went above and beyond what I expected. We spoke on the phone before the wedding and he was very helpful when I was unsure of certain song choices, or the order things typically go in. I would definitely recommend Jim as a DJ! Jim even worked with my brother-in-law, the best man, so that he could throw us an amazing best man rap speech. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niQZgfOZfTY&t=10s

We have used DJ Ewok for both of our daughters graduation parties. Not only did he have the best selection of music for the group, but he kept all the kids entertained for the entire party. He was very knowledgeable about the music, was super easy to work with and I will be using him again when our youngest graduates. Highly recommended.

Jim went beyond and above his DJ duties!!! Our caterer was 2 hours late, him and the venue owner called every caterer they personally knew to see if anyone could make a emergency replacement. He was able to quickly and smoothly change the line of events and was the most professional DJ I have ever seen!!! By far the best quality DJ AS WELL! Please book him for your wedding, you will not be disappointed! He was outstanding.

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

DJ Ewok really made our event a party! He worked with us ahead of time to discuss the play list and even made us a mix CD to take home. All of our guests from ages 6-65 had an awesome time! We couldn't have had a better event!

Soundsations was wonderful! Mark was our DJ and he was so great with the guests! He even helped out on the dance floor when some of our guests didn't know the steps to a few group dances! All of the music was so easy to pick out online which really made our planning process easy. Mark was great about requests from our guests as well. It was very important to us that everyone was dancing and having a great time and thanks to Soundsations we had a unforgettable night!

Even though this was not a wedding, we wanted to leave a review here about DJ Ewok of Soundsations for the Frederick's In the Street event. DJ Ewok provided entertainment on our block and it was awesome! He is so interactive and knows how to work a crowd. It was a rainy day, but he came prepared and made sunshine out of rain. Thank you for helping out for a great day to celebrate Frederick.
    -The Volt Entertainment Team

DJ Ewok of Soundsations was phenomenal! From start to finish, DJ Ewok made the process so easy and stress-free for us. He took our requests to heart and then we trusted him with the rest. Our wedding reception, which was at Morningside Inn, absolutely rocked. Our guests had so much fun; family members who we've never seen dance in public were out on the dance floor bustin moves! We wanted it to be a fun night for all and that's exactly what it was. Thank you so much DJ Ewok and Soundsations for a night to remember!!

Beth · Married on 06/12/2014

Ewok was our Dj for my daughter's sweet 16 party. He was absolutely amazing! Her party was a success because of his ability to entertain, get the kids involved, and so much more!! We would definitely use him again! Thanks Ewok!!!

Sharon · Married on 02/08/2014

Dj Ewok was our DJ. He was fantastic! He really engaged the guests and did well mixing up the music and announcing the events as they took place. We will definitely use him again with future events.

Katrina · Married on 10/12/2013

Michelle was our DJ and she was wonderful!!! She was alwayts plesent, and got back to us very quick with any questions we had!!! She was very flexable as we made lots of last minute changes!!! LOVE HER!!!!

Desiree · Married on 10/04/2013

DJ Ewok was amazing. He made the night and did everything in his power to make our special day as memorable as possible. He took the stress of dealing with the vendor away from us and took it on himself. DJ Ewok even took my strange request for the father daughter dance and improved it and made it flawless. I could not have asked for a better dj and will definitely be using Ewok in the future.

Caroline · Married on 07/06/2013

Ben was an awesome and flexible DJ! He played everything we loved and it was an absolutely fantastic time!!

Blair · Married on 06/21/2013

What a wonderful wedding reception we had on the Summer Soltice! The DJ(Ewok) from SoundSations was superb! Fun to work with and plan, very professional and was able to get a very mixed age crowd out on the floor, dancing!

The atmosphere was wonderful ( historic train station) on the water but the music made the night. All our guests loved our party.Thank you so much for a great time. Blair and John

Great to work with! Service and communincation were great. Price was reasonable. Would definitely hiring again!

Krista · Married on 04/27/2013

DJ Ewok at Soundations made the atmosphere at our wedding reception fun, light and truly enjoyable! He was professional yet down to earth- we couldn't have been happier with our choice in DJ. He kept our 80s music preferences in mind and put his own clever modern twist on old classics. It was great! The guests all had a blast on the dance floor- thanks to DJ Ewok, our reception was rockin'!

Tammy · Married on 12/08/2012

DJ EWOK handled my company party event and did an amazing & awesome job. He arrived promptly provided sound system for our personal presentation and then handled the remainder of the evening with my old "croonies" on the dance floor until midnight. He kept the night moving without missing a beat.
    I would highly recommend him. I have worked several events with him and have not one disappointment and each time have been thrilled with his willingness to help prep and prepare. THANKS DJ EWOK

Katie · Married on 11/11/2012

Soundsations was AMAZING! My guests had a blast! Even though I didn't have a chance to meet with my DJ for a one on one meeting due to being too busy everything turned out wonderful. All I did was fill out their planning tool online with all the specifics for my ceremony and reception and it was flawless.

The DJ did a great job and was great to work with. I loved how I was able to created my playlist online of all the songs I wanted to be played during the reception as well as songs I don't want played.