A professional wedding DJ service in Stafford, Virginia, BSquare Productions is the perfect choice for wedding entertainment. Owned and operated by DJ Major, the company boasts 30 years of leadership in the music industry and over 6 years in the DJ industry. With an extraordinary passion for music and the talent and technology to match, BSquare Productions complements your celebration in a way that makes it the most memorable!
DJ Major and his team are committed to facilitating the best night of you and your significant other's lives. To ensure your celebration is memorable, the following services are provided:
BSquare Productions happily serves ready-to-wed couples in Stafford. Services are also extended to those throughout Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia.
Recommended by 93% of couples
Tara · Married on 10/01/2017
Vince and his team did a great job at our wedding! Set up was seamless and I barely noticed them while we were taking photos. The ceremony music and set up was great. They also did a great job playing songs everyone would love and felt out the vibe of the room. They also did a great job of not being cheesy and not letting things be awkward for us and the bridal.
- During our first dance he told us if we were ready for the song to stop just give him a nod and he would fade out the music
- He had the best man escort me off the dance floor so that my husband and his mom could have their dance together without it being awkward for me to walk away
- Before dinner I asked him to make an announcement to let us eat our dinner and we would come around after to say hi. He said "I got this" and went way above and beyond what I asked -- he actually had our guests repeat after him and promise they would let us eat our first meal together has husband and wife.
- He didn't play the cheesy "groom cuts the cake" song while we cut the cake
- He gave us a heads up when he was about to play the slow songs we requested so we could find each other
- He reminded people to use the photo booth
Overall he was very professional. I was worried about selecting a DJ because it's the one vendor whose work you can't see in advance but Vince exceeded all of our expectations and made our night spectacular and I wouldn't hesitate to use him again.
Chantel · Married on 07/21/2018
Wow! It does not get much better than these guys. I worked with DJ Major for my wedding and he was the entire package. He totally controlled the reception with his skills. Everything was perfect! If you are looking for a DJ/MC that is skillful, experienced, professional, relatable, flexible... perfect, choose BSquare Productions!
Maureen · Married on 06/02/2018
Vince was the DJ for my daughter's wedding on June 2 2018. He was wonderful!! He was flexible and kept the party going.
He kept all of the guests engaged and dancing. The best DJ I have seen. We were totally impressed by him! Vince was the key to making the reception a great experience!!!
BSquare Productions Price Rates
We had the pleasure of working with BSquare Productions during a wedding. Vince and his talented team were extremely professional, pleasant and exceptionally entertaining! They kept the dance floor hopping and the light show was amazing! I highly recommend these professionals and I can't wait to work with them again!
Vince and Garry are the BEST! Every time I hire them for my clients, they go ALL OUT! Such professionals. They make sure everything is perfect. My experience from the initial meeting to the walk thru to the event is wonderful! Always keeping the crowd moving!
The team at BSquare are consumate professionals. We recommend BSquare DJ's to all our clients now. They are punctual, have grade A equipment and now how to keep the party moving. Their DJ Intelligence tool helps make the playlists a breeze for my clients to select the songs they want at our events and they are able to get almost any track you can think of. It's great working with a team that has an eye for quality and understands the needs of our clients and works to make every event memorable.