BSquare Productions Reviews

72 Reviews for BSquare Productions

1 User photo

BSquare Productions 1

Chantel · Married on 07/21/2018

Wow! It does not get much better than these guys. I worked with DJ Major for my wedding and he was the entire package. He totally controlled the reception with his skills. Everything was perfect! If you are looking for a DJ/MC that is skillful, experienced, professional, relatable, flexible... perfect, choose BSquare Productions!

Maureen · Married on 06/02/2018

Vince was the DJ for my daughter's wedding on June 2 2018. He was wonderful!! He was flexible and kept the party going.
    He kept all of the guests engaged and dancing. The best DJ I have seen. We were totally impressed by him! Vince was the key to making the reception a great experience!!!

Abi · Married on 05/12/2018

I’ve now used Vince twice for B’nai Mitzvot and have been thrilled both times with the whole product. His ability to customize as well as his intuition allowed him to smoothly and seamlessly handle music and games throughout our receptions. I am extremely pleased and will recommend him to anybody for ANY EVENT. Thank you, Vince, for everything!

Jeffrey · Married on 12/17/2017

Awesome dj! Very professional and very accommodating to all of my needs! Definitely would recommend for any event very happy with service.

Allison · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Vince was amazing. It was really important to me that my wedding be fun which meant I wanted a lot of people to be able to dance. I received multiple compliments from guests about him. He was spectacular at setting the mood and running the wedding from the introductions, to the speeches, to getting the dancing started. I can't say enough about how great he was and how thankful I am that I picked him. He was very attentive; if the crowd wasn't feeling a song then he switched it up. He has an easy to use system that allows you to pick the songs you want and don't want and set up the schedule for the day of. I highly recommend DJ Vince. He really made my wedding special; everyone was out on the dance floor.

BSquare Productions 2

K · Married on 10/05/2017

DJ Major was the DJ for my wedding and reception, he was the best! From the beginning to the end. He worked well with the workers in the venue. He is very efficient the day went by without any worries.

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 06/17/2017

Vince was PHENOMENAL and we couldn't have imagined our wedding or the planning of our wedding without him! Every time we spoke with him prior to the day he put us completely at ease and was always prepared for any crazy questions we threw at him. He had the best ideas and worked to make our day exactly what we envisioned and then even better. On the day, he and his assistant nailed several last minute curve balls (including a father/daughter song mash-up with only an hour's notice) with such professionalism our guests never would have known they weren't planned for! BSquare was even able to accommodate a guest with a sensitivity to synthesizers. I was probably most impressed with the team's ability to work the venue. It was an outdoor venue with a tented space and a patio area. Vince was able to bring the mic out to the patio for several events when he noticed most guests were out there (it acted as a second dance floor at times) or when the photographers suggested events be outside to take advantage of the great lighting. This brings up another piece of praise for Vince - he was able to communicate and work with all of our other vendors flawlessly! Our photographer was actually the one who recommended him, our DOC said she'd never seen a better DJ team, and even some of the catering staff mentioned how impressed they were with Vince's regard for us as the bride and groom (in making sure we were able to have our first meal uninterrupted). Our guests had nothing but praise as well (my grandma even kicked off her shoes to lead the bridal dance and show Vince "how it was done"), song requests (and impromptu dances) were accommodated, and Vince was always able to get guests on the dance floor or to participate in the events we had planned with great transition lines. The BSquare team was fun, energetic, completely understood the vibe of our wedding, and we truly had the best time. I can't thank BSquare enough!!!

Emily · Married on 02/25/2017

Could not have hired a better person for our wedding reception! The lighting Vince brought blew me away and made the venue look even more beautiful. The music was AMAZING!!!! People were dancing all night. Vince is also incredibly professional and kind- the best vendor we worked with.

Belilta · Married on 12/10/2016

Thank you again for everything you did on Saturday night. One of our coworkers, who has been with the company for over 20 years and has been to the company's holiday parties for over 18 years and he said it was ‘the best’ one he’s been to thus far! It really was such a good time and we have you to thank for making the venue so gorgeous with all the lighting effects and for keeping everyone on the dancefloor all night! Your (and your partner DJ's) talent and professionalism are truly remarkable. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Rachel · Married on 12/03/2016

BSquare productions helped to make my wedding day perfect!! After seeing them at a family member's wedding and how great they were, my husband and I wanted them at our wedding!! DJ Major (Vince) was so nice and helpful in planning out all the details. He helped me figure out what lighting I needed on my dance floor and their easy to use website made it easy to make our wedding playlist. DJ Charlie also helped out on our day and he arrived extra early for set up and to greet me, which was very nice. All of my processional & recessional songs were run perfectly by them! And they kept everyone dancing all night! SO glad I had BSquare productions at my wedding!!!!

• Angela

Angela · Married on 10/15/2016

Vince was absolutely incredible to work with. He was in charge of the ceremony AND reception music! The whole day and evening was flawless. We couldn't have asked for anyone better. Truly made our wedding a positively amazing experience. From the planning stages to execution...all was just great.

Savannah · Married on 10/02/2016

I could not have asked for a better DJ. Vince knew how to get people on the floor and keep the party going all night. I got so many compliments after the wedding on how great the music was and how much fun everyone had. I can't recommend BSquare Productions enough!

I can't say enough about t BSquare Productions! Everything from lighting, music, MC, setup, and music selections made our wedding a magical event. My guest were floored and kept asking where did I find this vendor? There wasn't one minute of the entire evening people weren't on the floor dancing. My guests are still ranting about your performance. BSquare productions is AWESOME!!!! We will send all of our friends your way. Again, thank you BSquare for such an AWESOME time!!! You truly made our wedding special.

Lindsay · Married on 08/06/2016

I first heard about DJ Vince Major after he came highly recommended from family members who raved about him following an event, and after a phone conversation (he promptly responded to my online inquiry less than 24 hours after I emailed), it was an immediate decision to hire him for our wedding. From that first conversation to our wedding day, DJ Major could not have been more quick to answer any questions (and patient, since I had so many!), and his online method for selecting song preferences and other details (lighting, wedding party names) was simple to follow and easy to update. DJ Major arrived early to our venue and personally greeted myself and the wedding party. His enthusiastic introductions set the tone for the whole evening: no one left the dance floor all night, with a variety of music and wonderful pacing to each song and transition of events, which notably included a special father-daughter dance and my groom being hoisted on his shoulders by his friends! DJ Major checked in with myself and the groom several times to ask if we were pleased with the songs (we were), took requests from guests, and worked well with our coordinator on the timeline of the evening. Most importantly, he was gracious, professional, and personal. We had numerous guests tell us it was the best wedding they've attended, and I genuinely believe it was due in huge part to DJ Major!!

Kyle · Married on 08/02/2016

Very professional. They were able to overcome power difficulties and remain on task throughout event. Very fun and knowledgeable.

Lindsey · Married on 06/25/2016

BSquare Productions has highly skilled DJ's with high quality tech. Their professionalism, ability to read the crowd, flexible demeanor and fun atmosphere made for a perfect wedding! They took care of anything and everything I asked for. The fact that you can submit a timeline and play list before the wedding made planning easier and the wedding worry free. I chose to deviate from the timeline I had submitted and the DJ's were happy to do what I asked. The crowd absolutely loved them! My grandfather decided to sing some impromptu karaoke and my mother taught everyone the electric slide. I've gotten so many compliments on how the DJ's performed and how professional they were. I would recommend their services to anyone and everyone!! Thank you so much BSquare!!

Susan · Married on 05/29/2016

I would highly recommend using this entertainment service! They are true professionals. Everything they said they could do....they did even better! I will use them for every event from this day forward. You will NOT be disappointed!

E · Married on 05/21/2016

DJ Vince was everything and anything a bride could ask for. My reception was amazing and 50% of its success is due to the professionalism, flexibility, and enthusiasm of my DJ! Thank you!

Matt · Married on 05/21/2016

Vince is the Man! He is so responsive and helpful! If we had a question, he was quick to respond, gracious and flexible with me and my wife! We had a Big Fat Greek Wedding, and Vince was ready to go with some of the most popular Greek tunes. We also had a surprise "flash mob" that my best man coordinated, and Vince was so flexible and even did Live Light Changes throughout the 15 minute, unplanned production. I can't recommend Bsquare Productions enough. His gear is top notch, and his personality is perfect for emceeing your event!

James · Married on 05/20/2016

I was genuinely impressed by professionalism and enthusiasm of BSquare Productions who worked my daughter's sweet 16 birthday party. The services offered were wide ranging and expertly presented. They made everything simple and easy to manage and really eased the burden of planning the party. I highly endorse BSquare Productions and I was completely satisfied with their service.

Kara · Married on 04/23/2016

We loved working with DJ Major! He promised a lot and came through with even more! Our dance floor was filled all evening with great tunes! The lights were fabulous, and we can't wait until our next Gala event to work with BSquare Productions again!

Trivia · Married on 04/16/2016

BSquare Productions made sure my event was FABULOUS and they are affordable. If you are looking for a top notch DJ service, call BSquare Productions! The DJ was prompt, professional and kept people on the dance floor. Prior to my event, the DJ made an appointment with the event coordinator to view the venue and determine the best location for the equipment. She added a special touch by including up lighting. I would definitely use this service again.

Patrick · Married on 04/09/2016

B Square is an amazing company! Their DJ's have done several of our events in the past and we have never had an issue. We hired them for a wedding most recently and it was outdoors and obscenely cold, these pros still slugged through it and made sure that all the people were up and dancing, enjoying the amazing wedding reception. B Square will always be our first call whenever we need a DJ!

BSquare Productions was the best DJ company I've had.. From choosing of the music and playing my party themed song was everything... The process was smooth and Vince was very patient and understood my vision.. I will definitely use him again for my next event which i hope is my wedding or any orther event.. I recommend any all to use BSquare Production and if not you are missing out