So D Events Reviews

6 | Howard Beach, NY

6 Reviews for So D Events

Victoria · Married on 10/10/2014

We decided to hire a band for our engagement party and found this one! What a worthwhile investment! They are so energetic and talented...it just would not have been the same without them. My fiancé and I have such eclectic tastes in music-we can't believe how lucky we were to have found a band that could play everything we loved from Frank Sinatra, to Coldplay to Jay Z! Unbelievable. Now...we have to figure out a way to have you play at the wedding! LOL Thank you So D!!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Robin · Married on 08/01/2014

If you are looking for great singing and diversity of music this is the band for you. I saw them at a friend's wedding and they really sucked me in with their cool renditions of all the songs we know and love. The lead singers go in hard, as well as the musicians. I hired them for my wedding and also referred them to a friend for their wedding as well. I can't wait to see them perform again soon. Cool.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Erica · Married on 07/25/2014

Project Orange performed at my wedding this summer. It was an amazing show! Every member of this band is endlessly talented, but Toni Menage was the best! Her solo performances made the crowd go wild. I cannot recommend this band enough.

Sent on 12/08/2014

JERRY · Married on 09/07/2013

OK so my wife gave me one job to do for our wedding...Find the band!!! My wife is Beautiful...Loving...Caring...but most of all she is very difficult to impress. I NEED TO TELL THE WORLD...SHE WAS BLOWN AWAY BY THE BAND...I USED TO BE IN THE DOG HOUSE ONCE A WEEK...NOW WHENEVER I AM IN TROUBLE I SAY "REMEMBER THE BAND!" and I instantly get myself out of trouble.
    We went all out for our wedding with a 16+ piece band. They are all incredible musicians, but they are also great entertainers. They had the ability to manage and work the room. They are efficient, professional, and talented. They are perfect for every crowd.
    Everything about them was great. They answered every email and every phone call. We were just so impressed. Even after the wedding had ended they hadn't forgotten about us...so we had them do our corporate Christmas party as well.
    LISTEN...I NEVER FILL OUT REVIEWS...BUT I FEEL THIS IS MUCH DESERVED AND EARNED...BASICALLY IF YOU CAN FIND A WAY TO HAVE THEM AT YOUR PARTY...DO IT!! TAKE A LOAN..SELL YOUR CARS..EVEN ROB A BANK...BUT DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO HAVE THEM AT YOUR PARTY!!! They're amazing!!!

Sent on 04/03/2014

The dopest funnest band ever! What an event...crowd control kept the mood high, low & in between when need be. Rocked every cover song imaginable from all genres. A must hire

Sent on 02/28/2014
  • Z

Zaze · Married on 02/20/2011

So D Events is absolutely phenomenal!!! My husband and I got married three years ago and our friends are still gushing about So D Events. They struck the perfect tone from the beginning and were responsive to the atmosphere and feel. And for a bride-to-be planning a wedding, it was so great to have this band be the perfect package right at the outset. Truly an out of the box experience where all of the pieces were there: incredible musicians, broad range of music/styles (couldn't find a single genre that they couldn't do well), expert handling of transitions between toasts, cake cutting etc. and supremely easy to work with prior to and on the wedding day. I cannot imagine the best day of my life without them there - they helped to make my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 02/28/2014