Storytellers NYC

• Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Storytellers NYC

For Non-Stop Dance Party People!

Throwing the ultimate dance party is our passion! We play true variety with Modern Hits-Party Classics-Motown-Radio Hits from all decades - and we will pack your dance floor with our killer playlist of over 600 songs. We LOVE the music we play & it shows! Visit our website for TONS of live video, photos, reviews, club shows, concerts and more. We always tailor our services to suit your preferences. Whatever you're dreaming of, we will make it happen!

Follow Storytellers NYC on

• Videos 7

95 Reviews for Storytellers NYC

Edwin Huen · Married on 03/08/2019

The best band!

I searched a few weeks looking for a band online for my wedding and when I came across Story Tellers I felt they were a perfect fit with the vibe we were going for. I was a bit nervous as I never seen live until my wedding day and they DELIVERED!!! Everyone commented on how awesome the band was and the great music selection. Sara and Candace were very easy to work with and accommodating to all our input. I would without hesitation book Story Tellers if you're looking for a party!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Robert Defina · Married on 12/30/2018

The Storytellers Rocked Our Wedding!

The Storytellers absolutely rocked our wedding! We couldn’t be happier with the talent, song selection, and overall ability to to inspire our family and friends to get loose and dance! Everyone I spoke with told me that the band was awesome! They brought the fun and my wife and I are so appreciative! Working with Sara and Candace up until the wedding was very pleasant and confidence inspiring. They’re clearly highly experienced professionals that are detail oriented. They’re flexible and accommodating and ensure you have everything in order prior to the event. Wedding planning can be hectic and some vendors can be flaky but the Storytellers were a constant. We were confident with them all the way through. Thank you again Storytellers for shiningto help make our wedding day extraordinarily special. Such a blast! A very grateful couple.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Storytellers NYC's reply:

Robert & Joanna! Your wedding was so much fun! We hope to see you out at our club shows and concerts! Thank you for having us entertain, we are truly honored! -Candace

Storytellers NYC FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 10,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Folk, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC, Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Storytellers NYC 1
    Jazz pianist for cocktails when inquiring via WeddingWire
    Mention that you found us on WeddingWire and we'll include our jazz pianist for FREE to perform at your cocktail hour when hiring the full band to play your reception. This is for 1 hour of playing time. Longer sets, and larger combos are also available.

• Levi Stolove Photography
    Levi Stolove Photography Wedding Photographers

This band rocks! The voices are stunning and the musicians are amazing. I feel so lucky when I get to hear such talented musicians while I'm working both because it feeds my energy as a photographer and because it gets the guests moving like crazy with big smiles on their faces-which in turn makes my job of creating wild candid dancing images so much better. This band is a pleasure to work with, kind people, wonderful talent and passion. I look forward to getting to work by them again, I hope soon!

• 385 Argyle Road Brooklyn, NY, 11218 See on map
    917-887-5459 (Phone number)
    917-570-6609 (Other Phone Number)
    10am-6pm