385 Argyle Road, Brooklyn, NY 11218 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Storytellers NYC

For Non-Stop Dance Party People!

Throwing the ultimate dance party is our passion! Your Story, Your Party is our motto. Our playlist is fully customizable and we always tailor our services to suit your preferences. YOU choose the radio hits from all genres and decades - and WE will pack your dance floor! Our playlist has over 600 songs. We love the music we play and it shows!

We've performed at hundreds of NYC area weddings since 2010 and can promise you the party experience of a lifetime with the added ease of stress-free planning. Our years of experience in the event industry have earned us a reputation for stellar customer service. Visit our website for more live video, photos, reviews, club shows, concerts and more.

Let's have a party!

Videos 13 Videos

106 Reviews for Storytellers NYC

• Jeff

Jeff & Leigh Woglom · Married on 05/08/2020

East Side Stories is the best!

This is for East Side Stories - the Storytellers Sister Band:

We had the East Side Stories Band come rock our wedding (8/17/19) and we couldn't have been happier. We wanted to have a band with both female & male singers, a horn section and a party attitude that would grow the energy with our party crowd. Working with Candace and Sara was super easy - and we relied on a lot of their guidance with song flow and working through their awesome musical options. We had originally picked East Side Stories Band relying on youtube links which is always a little nerve wracking, however after signing our contract we saw one of their live showcases at Red Lion in NYC. Very quickly, even without the full band playing that night, we knew we picked the right band - they had great energy, the ability to play a wide variety of songs and had a bar going wild on a Tuesday evening.

On the day of, from start to finish, they were incredible! They read the crowd so well and played songs they knew would get and keep everyone on the dance floor - there was never a time when no one was dancing when they were playing. They even took to the dance floor while performing, dancing and singing with the crowd (and hit our photo booth during their break) - it was awesome! Their closing number, which they recommended to us, was absolutely incredible and our only regret was that we aren't sure anyone got it on film!

I cannot recommend this band enough - my wife and I did so much research of every band in the tristate area via the internet, including a bunch that were significantly more expensive - they were so perfect I can't imagine anyone else. I look forward to seeing them again at Red Lion and thanking them in person (and I think one of the singers may have a video of the end!). Go with East Side Stories!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 02/21/2020

The BEST wedding band!!!

My fiancé and I hired The Storytellers for our wedding in February 2020 after seeing them perform at my cousins wedding and could not be happier with our decision! They bring the BEST energy to the room and gave us the amazing dance party we wanted. What’s unique and special about them is the range they have. The lead singers Melissa and Travis are just AMAZING with very powerful voices. But the third singer Qua is also so talented AND is an awesome rapper. The guitar player Emilio sings lead for the rock songs SO well, and the piano player David also kills it on the songs he leads. He sang the Billy Joel song I danced with my dad to and showed so much passion! Together they can offer such a wide variety of songs that I don’t think all wedding style bands are capable of. We’ve received so much positive feedback about them since our wedding and we are just SO happy we hired them to make our day so a dream!

Sent on 03/02/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Storytellers NYC FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 10500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sample Performances
    Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Reggae
    Rock
    Swing
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Bilingual MC
    Instrumentals
    Ceremony Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Performances
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones
    Projector

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Storytellers NYC 1
    Jazz pianist for cocktails when inquiring via WeddingWire
    Mention that you found us on WeddingWire and we'll include our jazz pianist for FREE to perform at your cocktail hour when hiring the full band to play your reception. This is for 1 hour of playing time. Longer sets, and larger combos are also available.

• Levi Stolove Photography Wedding Photographers

This band rocks! The voices are stunning and the musicians are amazing. I feel so lucky when I get to hear such talented musicians while I'm working both because it feeds my energy as a photographer and because it gets the guests moving like crazy with big smiles on their faces-which in turn makes my job of creating wild candid dancing images so much better. This band is a pleasure to work with, kind people, wonderful talent and passion. I look forward to getting to work by them again, I hope soon!

• 385 Argyle Road Brooklyn, NY, 11218 See on map
    917-887-5459 (Phone number)
    917-570-6609 (Other Phone Number)
    10am-6pm
    Location of (Storytellers NYC)