Smitten On Paper Reviews

Smitten On Paper 5
Smitten On Paper 6
Smitten On Paper 7

Molly · Married on 06/23/2018

I was lucky enough to find Smitten on Paper through Dororthy Goldsmith Printing early on in the wedding planning process. I'm an interior designer and an extremely visual, detail-oriented person, so I knew I wanted to create a custom wedding suite that felt beautiful, personal and unique. Working with Smitten on Paper, a bespoke-lover's dream, was incredible and we were able to collaborate on the most picture-perfect wedding suite that I still dream about and can't wait to get framed. I worked directly and closely with Chelsea, a star member of their team whose sweetness, professionalism and talent I continue to rave about. We also worked with Smitten on Paper on our day-of wedding paper needs and I was absolutely blown away by the result. A million times thank you to Smitten on Paper, we love you! xx

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Smitten On Paper 12
    Smitten On Paper 13
    Smitten On Paper 14

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2017

After ordering stacks of samples from various online stores and being disappointed,I stumbled upon Smitten on Paper. Upon receiving the samples, I was impressed with the standard quality of paper and the overall presentation of the invitation. Each sample was sent with an invitation, a response card and envelope, wrapped with a monogramed tag. I fell in love! I immediately began customizing my invitations. I was in contact with Chelsea who took my phone calls and emailed me throughout the entire process. She sent me two variations of what my invitations could look like. She also confirmed questions I had about address printing. The entire process took about four days and I received my invitations 7 days later. I personally could not be happier. Guests have expressed that the invitations were beautiful. Overall: great quality, beautiful work, and outstanding customer service.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Erin · Married on 06/17/2017

I received my Save the Dates in the mail yesterday, and I could not be happier with the results! The Smitten On Paper team was professional and extremely responsive to my requested changes throughout the design process. My Save the Dates are simple but elegant, just as I envisioned. The extra cost to have the envelopes addressed to our guests as well as our return address was beyond worth it! I would recommend their services to anyone!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Alison · Married on 05/19/2017

I had the most amazing time working with Smitten on Paper!! I worked mostly with Dylan and then Chelsea as I ordered from them multiple times! I got my wedding invites, table numbers, and ceremony programs from them. Dylan was SO helpful and patient as I made my decisions, and the final products were GORGEOUS. I absolutely loved working with this company and I hope to again in the future!!!

Sent on 05/29/2017
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

I LOVE Smitten! They did such a good job on our invites and ceremony programs! Their designs actually played a big part in helping me decide on a theme for our wedding. They allow you to request samples of invitation suites which was very helpful in helping us narrow down our choices. I also worked with a designer one-on-one which was so helpful. She was very responsive with emails and was very quick to give us our proofs and any changes we had were done almost immediately. I had a lot of information that I wanted to send to our guests but I didn't want to have to pay for two inserts so the designer worked with me to help fit everything on one card and I was so impressed with how it turned out. Would highly recommend them! They are located in CA and created and shipped our invites and programs all the way to us in DE. I found them while reading an article and am so glad I did! I will use them again in the future.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2016

I absolutely LOVE smitten on paper! I am so glad I found them. We ordered our invitation suite, bridal shower invites, place cards and table numbers! Worth every penny (which was so reasonable for the quality!) The girls I worked with were so quick to respond with changes and I really felt like my invitation was my own. Instead of them just plugging in our info and being done, they really let us play with the design. So while yes, they are semi custom, it really doesn't feel that way at all. I can't say enough good thing. We are Style Me Pretty loving, Pinterest obsessed and this was exactly what we were looking for!!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Mary · Married on 05/28/2016

I can not say enough good things about Smitten On Paper. We did a custom suite for our wedding and they were so patient and flexible with us and accommodated everything that we asked for. Vanessa was the absolute best and was so patient with me as I tried about about 10 different fonts, I started feeling bad on how picky I was being but she was so great and helpful in getting me exactly what I wanted. They turned out so beautiful and absolutely perfect, we got so many compliments on them. Thank you so much for the PERFECT invitations.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Bridget · Married on 12/19/2015

We purchased the Botanical Antler wedding invitation suite from Smitten on Paper for our December 2015 greenhouse wedding. Smitten on Paper customer service was extremely easy to work with and customized the suite based on our color palette. We received so many compliments from our guests on these invitations, and several guests commented that these were the most beautiful and unique invitations that they had ever seen.

Sent on 02/09/2016

Loved our invitation suite (and save the dates). Vanessa was so helpful and so patient. She worked endlessly to make sure I was happy with every tiny detail and customized the invitation to my vision. Take into consideration the time it takes to go back and forth to make the invitation, printing times, and shipping (they were located across the country) when planning. Our invitations were beautiful!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Amber · Married on 09/20/2014

Smitten On Paper has an extensive selection of foil pressed invitation suites, and the quality is superb. I felt their pricing was very reasonable. They customized one of their designs to exactly what I wanted. If you want something that you don't see on their site, just ask.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Janine · Married on 09/14/2014

Absolutely loved the way our invitations came out! I fell in love with the "A Beautiful Day," set and couldn't wait to order them! They were flawless and we received tons of compliments. I highly recommend Smitten on Paper for your paper needs, especially wedding related!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Diane · Married on 08/09/2014

We love Smitten On Paper! Initially, we had started working with a local stationary vendor and it quickly turned disastrous. With not much time left, I reached out to Smitten and they were more than happy to work with us. They offer a very high quality product and they make the process extremely enjoyable!

Sent on 12/19/2014

All of the invitation suites offered by Smitten on Paper are absolutely stunning, which made it quite difficult for my husband and me to pick our favorites. Lucky for us, this company allows you to order tons of samples for a very small fee so you can truly see what the invites look like in person. We fell in love with the gold foil designs and found it so easy to work with the team at Smitten when it came to customizing every little detail of our invitations. They ended up coming out absolutely perfect, and we have in turn recommended Smitten to many of our family and friends who also loved the invites as much as we did!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Smitten on Paper was the perfect choice for our stationary. They were responsive, flexible and easy to work with. We went through close to 20 edits to get everything perfect, and they were helpful the entire way through. They are also affordable and have amazing color options. The designs were gorgeous online but were even better in person. They perfectly fit our wedding and I loved how I could personalize everything to fit our theme and colors. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Susan · Married on 11/10/2013

We found Smitten on Paper at a bridal show, and I am SO happy we did! They are local to us in Southern California, so I really liked supporting a local business rather than a large corporate retailer. The invites we decided on were so perfect for our wedding, and the sample on the website even had our venue on it! Talk about fate. :)

The ordering process was so easy, and you get unlimited proofs to ensure everything is good to go. We also had them print our addresses on the envelopes, which looked so good. I was worrying, since I didn't want it to look mass produced or impersonal, but the font and style matched the invites exactly and made it a more cohesive package. SOP printed our menu cards for the reception as well, to match the invites.

I can't say enough about the incredibly personal service and attention we received, not to mention the amazing product.

Sent on 12/13/2013

Smitten on Paper had lots of designs to chose from in the casual, elegant aesthetic I was looking for. I couldn't find a lot of reviews so I took a chance. I am so happy with the results. The quality is great. The service was excellent, Terri made the changes I requested almost immediately and worked with me until I had exactly what I wanted. I used the Wonderland design but had the banner changed to blush and the watercolor design added to the back.

I've never been so excited about paper. I only wish they had matching thank you cards available! (They do have thank you cards in other styles, and they sent a sample and some note cards with my order).

Check them out!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Dominique · Married on 07/06/2013

It was definitely love at first sight when I saw the Petite Jardin wedding invitations! I had pretty much planned by Pinterest-esque wedding prior to even getting engaged and just could not find the invite that I had envisioned. That's when I stumbled upon Smitten on paper. I was smitten with these wedding invitations for sure. You get a digital proof to make sure everything is perfect before giving the go ahead, which is super convenient. You can also customize your invite to the color of your choosing ( I did a coral/light peach combo). If you are looking for non-traditional, unique wedding invitations, I would definitely recommend Smitten on paper!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Tara · Married on 06/13/2015

I couldn't find the invitation I envisioned through any of the major wedding invite websites and was a becoming discouraged when I finally just googled the idea I was going for and found a picture of the Wonderland invite set from Smitten on Paper. I sent them an email to see if they could customize it to my color scheme and the next day I had a beautiful proof of exactly what I wanted and ordered immediately. I also ordered the matching RSVP card (after adjustments also) and table numbers. Loved everything. Even more pumped that I was able to do it all through email from New Jersey. Super easy and stress free. Not the cheapest option, but not THAT much more money and MUCH better quality than samples I ordered from elsewhere. I even sent a picture of the invite to my florist to help describe the vibe we were going for with our decor. They will probably do my Christmas cards this year because why not. :)

Sent on 06/15/2015

Lindsay · Married on 08/15/2014

Smitten on Paper is the best vendor I have used so far! Nothing short of amazing. They are SO helpful, so accommodating and they just provide an amazing overall customer experience. Their products are very high end for the price and everything is just beautiful. I love how my invitations turned out and I will be ordering programs and thank you cards as well. Terri is great to work with. Highly recommend Smitten on Paper.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 09/20/2014

Loved my invites! They were super unique and fit my wedding theme so well. Their team is really easy to work with as well.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Katie · Married on 06/21/2014

I fell in love with the design and Vanessa made it very easy for me to customize the colors and fonts. She was very responsive through email and made the process very easy. The invitations came out so beautiful I plan on framing them. I could not be happier!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/30/2013

After searching the web for the perfect invitation to fit our wedding theme (and budget), I found them with Smitten on Paper. Our invites look custom-made yet were affordable. There are so many great templates to chose from! Amy, our design specialist, was patient, and incorporated our edits and changes with enthusiasm. The invites came packaged with care. Can't wait to put them in the mail for our guests to enjoy as much as we do!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Cynthia · Married on 05/24/2013

I found Smitten after falling in love with their unique designs on line. I was also sold on their recipient address service which at $1 per guest is way more affordable than calligraphy and they do a beautiful custom design to match your stationery so everything is just so cohesive and lovely.

Terri was a pleasure to work with. She turned around revisions within hours and was just plain awesome. Everyone LOVED our invites...we were so happy!

Sent on 06/15/2013