Cast Paper Art

Saint Louis, MO View map

It’s no secret that Going Green is the current trend, but not all eco-conscious options make the sophisticated, memorable statement like the products of Cast Paper Art. For us, being Green is not just a trend—it’s our natural way of doing business.

Our artists have been creating fine, handcrafted papers for over a quarter of a century and are recipients of numerous awards. Not only do our customers love the fact that our paper is eco-friendly, they also love our products’ exquisite look and feel.

As a family-owned and operated business we live and breathe this passion of making eco-conscious paper with style. Our staff takes great pride in the paper we make and the service we provide to our customers.

Each and every sheet of our paper is crafted by hand using recycled fibers and other natural inclusions like flowers, plants and perennial wildflowers seeds. All of our products are created entirely in the USA in our Old World style paper mill in St. Louis, Missouri.

In addition, all product components are certified 100% post consumer waste (PCW). So you can feel good about purchasing an eco-conscious product and feel even better about buying one that is beautiful and innovative! Please check out our website for more information about our products!

Contact us: email customerservice@castpaperart.com or call toll free 877-922-4766

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Letterpress
Printing

Julia Married on 06/09/2013
    I ordered a beautiful guest book from Cast Paper Art. I had a casual, outdoor wedding, and a big fussy guest book wouldn't have made a lot of sense in that setting. The book they sent me matched the online description exactly, with handmade paper that had little ferns in it. Lovely! It easily accommodated notes and signatures from my 170 guests and there is still plenty of extra room at the back of the book. I like it so much that I'm going to put some of my favorite wedding photos into it and make a dual guest book / photo album.
    Amy Married on 05/23/2013
    The service and response time were excellent and we are very pleased with the product! I would order from them again and would highly recommend them!
    Maggie Married on 05/04/2013
    Cast Paper Art was so helpful and willing to help adapt their products to fit my wedding colors and style. They responded to my email promptly and the turn around time was incredible! I highly recommend them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Placecards.com Placecards.com Wedding Invitations

Great selection of environment friendly wedding favors and invitations!

Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals Flyboy Naturals Rose Petals Wedding Florists

We love, love, love Cast Paper Art. Outstanding quality products & even better customer service. We have been a customer for years & plan to continue for many years to come. Highly recommend them!

Saint Louis, 63119
Location of (Cast Paper Art)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding