Say I Do Updos Reviews

35 | Ramona, CA

35 Reviews for Say I Do Updos

Megan · Married on 01/25/2018

Danielle was fantastic! I searched for a local hair and make up artist in my area for my wedding and found her. It was the first time I had ever had my makeup done by a professional and it was so much fun! She put on the right amount of everything so that I looked dolled up, but still myself :) Loved the airbrush and false lashes and it lasted all afternoon and night with all the pictures and dancing. I also brought in some hair extensions and she was able to snap them right in and create the perfect updo. Highly recommend Danielle! <3

Sent on 02/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

I hired Say I Do Updos to take care of my bridal party at my wedding and I am so glad I did. Danielle and her team are total pros and during the planning process were extremely personable and answered all of my questions. This was key since I was planning my wedding from the east coast, and had to do all my communications on phone and email versus in person.

My bridal party looked absolutely beautiful - Danielle and her team did amazing work. Everyone looked natural but like the best versions of themselves. I am so pleased with their work and can't thank them enough for their warmth and talent on my special day!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2016

I was in two friends weddings that used Danielle as their hair and makeup day of. Once it was my turn to get married, there wasn't a question in mind who i was going to book!

Danielle did amazing, dealt with my indecisiveness and last minute changes with a breeze. All my girls looked gorgeous and had a great time. I would recommend her a million times over!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Say I Do Updos's reply:

Thank you Rachel! So glad to have been able to work with you on your special day! I'm so glad you chose me after working with me at your friends weddings! I hope your special day was perfect!

Megan · Married on 07/16/2016

Danielle was the best woman for the job for my wedding day! I had my make up and hair done by her for a friends wedding, and when I got engaged, I immediately got her phone number and booked her! Danielle was very professional and easy to work with, she knew how paranoid I was about anyone being late for my wedding day and sure enough she showed up at our room 15 minutes early ready to set up and go! I gave her a head count weeks before and some girls changed their mind the day of because of how amazing all the other girls make up turned out, and Danielle was very accommodating to fitting them by the time we needed to be ready! I would highly recommend her for any and all events!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Say I Do Updos's reply:

Thank you Megan! I'm so glad you and your group were happy with everything. Best of luck and congratulations to you!

lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

Danielle did a fantastic job making me and my bridesmaids beautiful! She timed everything perfect and was able to get all of us ready on time. The airbrush make-up was amazing and stayed all day. I am very happy I found Danielle for my wedding day!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Hi Lauren!
    Yay! I'm so glad you were happy with my services. Thank you for your review! It's much appreciated and Congratulations !

Shannan · Married on 05/28/2016

Danielle was amazing! She listened to my requests and was on time for the big day. I felt beautiful on the day of my wedding and pictures turned out fantastic! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Shannan,
    Thank you for your review! I'm so happy you were pleased with everything. Congratulations! Xoxo

vanessa · Married on 05/27/2016

This is the 2nd time working with Danielle. She did such an amazing job on makeup for a wedding I was in, that I reach out to her for my wedding. My bridesmaids and I looked gorgeous. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Say I Do Updos's reply:

Thanks Vanessa! It was great working with you again. Congratulations!

Katie · Married on 03/19/2016

Danielle was amazing!! We had to be ready for the photographer at 7:30am but that was not a problem for Danielle! She arrived at the hotel at 3:45am (on time despite the early hour!) and had all six of us ready to go before 7:30am. Our hair was perfect and since we were ready early there was no stress. During the planning process, Danielle was always responsive, professional and her prices were fair and affordable (no extra fees even with the early arrival). I would highly recommend! Thank you Danielle!

Sent on 04/16/2016

Say I Do Updos's reply:

Thank you for your review Katie. It was so awesome working with you!!!! Cheers and congratulations!

Danielle did my hair and makeup for my wedding. We did a rehearsal 5 days before the wedding because I was travelling from Japan. She answered all my emails quickly before the rehearsal and I asked if she had any samples of makeup she done in the past and she sent some pictures right away.

On the rehearsal day, she was able to make everything come true and she was willing to make adjustments as well. And she was really quick! Especially when she did my updo, it literally took her 15 minutes to do it and it was precise.

On the wedding day, she remembered all the adjustments and my hair held up the whole day. Also, she gave me a little gloss and a blotting paper so my makeup stayed clean too. She was very professional and I enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Danielle was absolutely amazing. She came in to do my hair trial when the salon was closed since I was from out of town and my schedule was very busy. She is very sweet and has excellent recommendations for your hair/makeup. She had my bridesmaid and I ready with time to spare and our hair and makeup was flawless! Importantly, our hair stayed curly all day despite windy conditions. To top it off, she's very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Blakely · Married on 04/25/2015

Danielle was amazing! She did my wedding at the Pine Hills Lodge in Julian and traveled to us! It was awesome, because we didn't have to travel to go get our hair and make-up done. It was me (bride) and 5 bridesmaids. We all got our hair AND make-up done...Danielle was so fast, we all still had 2 hours to take pictures before the ceremony. Everyone said we all looked GORGEOUS! And my wedding pictures turned out even better :) Also, the prices were VERY reasonable. Thanks Danielle!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Say I Do Updos's reply:

Thank you Blakely! I'm so glad you were happy with my services! I had a wonderful time with you and your group! I hope you had a blast on your special day and congratulations!

Danielle was absolutely the best to work with and did a fantastic job. Everyone said they thought I looked beautiful and loved how she did my hair and makeup. I have never felt so beautiful in my life. Especially on my wedding day, I cannot say thank you enough. She was responsive flexible, fast, great at what she does, and was so sweet. She is a must. Thanks again.

Sent on 01/15/2015
  • Mahshid

Mahshid · Married on 11/29/2014

Danielle was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very flexible and understanding and was able to get about 9 of us ready before our 3pm deadline. Our hair and make up was fantastic and her prices are unbeatable for the service you get. Thank you so much Danielle for your hard work on my wedding day and making myself, bridesmaids and Mothers beautiful!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Kate · Married on 09/20/2014

Danielle did a wonderful job for my girls and me on my wedding day. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup. Danielle's sweet and calm demeanor helped me stay calm and relaxed on the wedding day. I would not hesitate to recommend Danielle!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Danielle Jarrett was a pleasure to work with: friendly, professional, caring, and affordable. Most importantly, since it was my wedding day, she did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup! My husband told me later that he was almost brought to tears when he first saw me appear. From guests I received so many compliments on how beautiful my updo and face looked at the wedding. Danielle provided me with the classic, timeless style I wanted. In addition, she was always on time (trial, haircut, and wedding day) and promptly returned calls and emails. My other friends and family members were very pleased with the hair and makeup work she did for them on the wedding day. I highly recommend Danielle's services!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Danielle was awesome - I told her what I wanted on my trial run and she did a beautiful job - I subsequently changed my mind on my vision, and she listened carefully and made all the changes I wanted. I could not have been happier with how the hair and makeup turned out. She also did my bridesmaids hair/makeup (equally cute, I was obsessed with the side ponytail she did on one) and hair/makeup for my mother. Best value, and especially happy that she worked close to my venue in Julian and didn't charge the $100 mileage fee other vendors were charging! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/10/2014

Amazing hair and make up! Myself and bridesmaid were thrilled and Danielle exceeded our expectations. So easy to get a hold of, gave great advice and input, always early! Everything you could want in yor big day! She puts you at ease and keeps you calm whih is HUGE on your wedding day:) you'd be foolish for not hiring her! I continue to go to her for cuts and Color, she is so AWESOME!!

Sent on 07/10/2014
  • Olga

Olga · Married on 04/25/2014

Daniel did an awesome job and she is so easy to work with! She did bridal hair, hair and make up for bridesmaids and mother of the groom. Everyone looked stunning and the hair looked great all day despite the windy weather. Great value for a very reasonable price! Thank you Daniel!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Eva · Married on 01/18/2014

Danielle was extremely professional and worked quickly. My hair and make up were perfect and lasted through a full night of dancing! She was wonderful!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Jennifer · Married on 01/11/2014

I was really nervous booking since I was out of town and was never able to meet her in person. But Danielle was amazing! She did a beautiful job on me and my girls hair!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Megan · Married on 09/21/2013

Danielle was PERFECT... I had my trial with her and then some :) She did coloring/weaving to my hair, haircut, then makeup and hair ... all within 6 hours time - AMAZING and I looked and felt like a bride at the end. Anticipating the actual day was exciting for me, knowing with complete confidence that I would look and feel AMAZING as I did after my trial run with Danielle... and I did. Danielle did my Matron of Honor, my Mom and then myself and we looked and felt BEAUTIFUL. The entire day our makeup and our hair kept the beautiful look, never fell, never smudged ... Danielle kept us calm, kept the time "on track" even with the "extra 5 minute" before stepping out of the Winemaker's Cottage we were calm, cool and collected and when we stepped out we GLOWED with happiness, confidence and we ladies... lite up the Ceremony :) I recommend Danielle for "YOUR" special day and even the trial run should be done to give any bride that "self-confidence" that she needs to top off her pre-wedding plans for her self - makes a great gift too !!! Thanks Danielle for being such a positive experience for my Wedding !!! Hugs, Megan Guile Hinojosa

Sent on 10/02/2013

Danielle is so amazing! I highly, highly recommend using her for any event you need hair/makeup for. She did hair and makeup for my wedding (including me, my bridesmaids, and the mothers) and she did such a wonderful job. I showed her a few inspiration pictures even though I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, and she whipped up something great. All the girls loved working with her and she did such a wonderful job. She travelled to us and was so accommodating with so many different people's requests and opinions. She also gave such a great deal and was always so quick in getting back via e-mail or phone. Thank you so much Danielle! You are such a life-saver. :)

Sent on 09/12/2013

Joanna · Married on 06/22/2013

Danielle is an artist and very sweet, she made me, my daughter and my Mom look so beautiful!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2013

Danielle was absolutely fantastic to work with! She was incredibly flexible with arrival time and very patient with me and my bridal party. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup - she definitely has a talent for working with brides and was very accommodating to my requests fix even the slightest thing I didn't love with my hair or makeup.

Sent on 06/25/2013

I did a preview session with Danielle over the weekend for my upcoming wedding. She was so professional and paid attention to every detail. As a bride-to-be I am a nervous wreck! I want everything to be perfect in my wedding especially the way I look. We did a hair/make-up preview and when she was finished I couldn't help but tear up because of how beautiful she made me look. Now I have one less thing to worry about since I know she will be with me on my wedding day making sure that every hair and eyelash are in place lol. Stay tuned for my wedding day review!!

Sent on 04/10/2013