Sara Parente Makeup Artist Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Adrienne Married on 10/20/2018

Thank You Sara!!!

Sara not only was very professional and clean. But, she was on time and did exactly what I asked for. I know zero about makeup and she knew exactly how to make me look beautiful and elegant for my wedding, as well as comfortable. Not to mention the quality of the products she uses. My makeup lasted me all night and my skin felt and looked wonderful after I took it off. She was worth every dime. Hire her. You won't be sorry.
    Ashley Married on 10/06/2018

Simply beautiful

Working with Sara was a GREAT experience. She is quick at returning messages and punctual. I had SO MANY complements. I would recommend and use Sara for future events. She was AMAZING!
    Kristin Married on 06/22/2018
    Wow. That word sums it up for me. I was a bride who wasn’t sure what she wanted. Sara swooped in, saw my dress, assessed the situation and used her expertise to give me more than I could have asked for myself. I had a crazy cold and she covered that up so well you could not guess I was sick in my photos. She was patient, flexible, kind, and fit right in with my group. By the end of the makeup l felt disappointed she wasn’t coming to my wedding!
  • Lillian
    Lillian Married on 05/26/2018

Sara Dulo...A Phenomenal Makeup Artist

Sara Dulo is absolutely PHENOMENAL! I first met her at Nordstrom's when my sister & I were in search of a makeup artist for my upcoming wedding. I explained how I wasn't a fan of makeup, and wanted to look as natural as possible on my special day. Sara was very professional, kind, & understanding throughout our entire encounter. We exchanged contact information to keep in touch and updated each other for any changes. When the day finally came, she arrived on time, was dressed professionally, and only added wonderful energy that day! She has a very warm, welcoming spirit and I'm truly grateful that our paths have crossed! She has a deep sense of love & passion for the work she does, and it truly shows! My "wedding face" was absolutely STUNNING! Sara enhanced my natural beauty, without making me look like another person or a clown. Anyone who hires her won't be disappointed. Sara is heaven sent...Thank you!
    Shari Married on 08/26/2017
    Sara was amazing for my wedding makeup. She got back to me right away, was really flexible, and did my makeup exactly how I wanted/imagined. She did me, my bridesmaids, my mom and MOG and we all looked perfect.
    Amanda Married on 10/14/2016
    I hired Sara for my wedding in October of 2016. From the moment I contacted her she was responsive and professional. Having her come to my house for the trial and the wedding day was so convenient. She was prompt and came prepared with a variety of choices of colors and used quality products. I have had my makeup done at a salon for another wedding and noticed that a lot of the colors and products they used were generic and limited. In addition, I'm a little shy when it comes to makeup but Sara made me feel comfortable and really made me look flawless without being overdone. She also was able to do makeup for myself, two bridesmaids, and two mothers without breaking a sweat! From a wide range of age groups she really made everyone look amazing. She truly is very talented and I would recommend her to anyone.
    Stephanie Married on 09/10/2016
    I couldn't imagine anyone other than Sara doing my makeup on my wedding day! She was more than willing to take her time on a trial run with me and when the day came, she was excited, prepared and flexible. She talked through everything along the way and made me so comfortable and relaxed. I still wanted to look like me - but better - and she nailed it!
    Amanda Married on 02/06/2015
    Sara was the perfect makeup artist for me and my whole bridal party. She was very accommodating of the little time (3 weeks) I had leading up to the wedding but still made time to do a trial before the big day. I told her the type of look I was interested in and I was thrilled with the result. She did the makeup for my five bridesmaids and my mom and everyone was very pleased with the results. She is very knowledgeable, friendly, and so lovely to work with. Her pricing is also very reasonable. I highly recommend her for any special event!
    Dana Married on 10/15/2011
    Sara was perfect! She was punctual, professional and did exactly what I asked plus more. The pictures came out amazing and I am very satisfied with the services I received. I recommend Sara to everyone. She’s the best!