Salt to Clay Photography Reviews

Salt to Clay Photography 2
Salt to Clay Photography 3
Salt to Clay Photography 4

Kelly · Married on 08/21/2016

I could not recommend Taylor and Shannon enough for any of your photo needs, but especially weddings and engagements. Not only are they two winning personalities and amazing businesswomen, they truly approach their work as an art form. You are guaranteed beautiful, creative, thoughtful keepsakes in the form of photos. As a creative person myself, it's really hard for me to relinquish control, but Taylor and Shannon blew us away time and time again with the art they created. It was so easy to relax knowing that they were the ones capturing our day. Photos are one of the few tangible things that you take away from your wedding, flowers fade, food is eaten, tables are hauled back to event planning centers, however your photos are yours forever. Salt to Clay is worth the investment not only for the quality of work provided but the friendship, respect and care they provide. I would hire them again in a heartbeat and hope to work with them in some capacity again someday (hopefully not for my own wedding again ;) ). Thank you, Taylor and Shannon for the amazing people you are and work you do.

Sent on 02/15/2018
    Salt to Clay Photography 5
    Salt to Clay Photography 6
    Salt to Clay Photography 7

Caleb · Married on 05/21/2017

Salt to Clay exceeded our expectations. Shannon and Taylor created a masterpiece out of our wedding day. Prior to the wedding we were grateful for their timeliness and willingness to work with what we wanted. On the wedding day, they led the photo sessions efficiently and captured the rest of the afternoon without feeling like there was paparazzi following us around. It is clear that Salt to Clay loves what they do and will go above and beyond.

Tip: Plan the golden hour photo shoot. These girls have a gift and these photos were our runaway favorite.

Sent on 02/15/2018