Sadie & Jay Photography Reviews

10 | Bellingham, WA

10 Reviews for Sadie & Jay Photography

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/15/2012

Sadie is awesome. She is so easy to be yourself around and she gives GREAT direction for photos. Even without seeing the photos for the wedding yet, I know they are going to be amazing. Sadie made every effort to take photos every second. Everyone liked her. She is very affordable and should probably charge more considering how hard she tries to make everything great for the bride and groom. I am so glad we chose Sadie and Jay photography :)

Sent on 07/31/2012

Magaly · Married on 09/04/2011

I am so happy I found Sadie to photograph my wedding. As a photogragher she is by far one of best, As a person she is one of the Happiest, Outgoing, Friendliest and Understanding person I have met. My Husband and I have nieces that are under 3 years old and she was great with them. All our guests loved her, and she went above and beyond with the photoghaphs. She even rescued a stray kitten that managed to find there way to the wedding! She is one of the Best photograghers I have seen, and definitally the most affordable! Thank you Sadie, every time I look at the photograghs it takes me back to the happiest day of my life, you caputured not only the day, but the emotions we felt. Their not just photographs their Memories. Thanks Again Sadie!

Sent on 01/29/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2011

I am so thankful to have found Sadie for my wedding. She was professional and kind and had great communication while still being affordable. The pictures turned out beautiful!! She is definitely my photographer from here on out. :)

Sent on 07/11/2011
  • Kira

Kira · Married on 05/14/2011

Seriously, I cannot stress enough how much I adored our photographer. Sadie was fun, patient, and amazing! She gave us a sneak peak of our wedding photos about 2 weeks after the wedding. We will get the rest 8-12 weeks after the wedding.

Sent on 06/07/2011

Shelley · Married on 05/14/2011

We loved working with Sadie! We got several discs full of pictures, and I'm still going through all of them. All of our guests really liked her as well.

Sent on 08/18/2011

Amber · Married on 04/15/2011

We are very pleased with our pictures. They turned out so good. We have so many to pick from. Sadie was great. Very fun to work with. I highly recommend Sadie and Jay photography.

Sent on 05/24/2011

Sierra · Married on 08/07/2010

Sadie & Jay Photography

Sadie & Jay were truly amazing! They worked with us every step of the way and ensured that our wedding memories will last a lifetime. There passion and professionalism was apparent not only to us but our family and guests. We have and will continue to recommend them to anyone we know looking for a photographer.

Sent on 08/16/2010

adam · Married on 07/17/2010

Sadie was awesome! On time, professional quality work. Good with our kids too!

Sent on 08/13/2010

Dominique · Married on 06/26/2010

Working with Sadie & Jay Photography was amazing. They were open to the ideas we had for our pictures as well as having a great style of their own. I really feel they captured the personality and mood of our event beautifully. They got so many beautiful candids of our ceremony and I never even noticed them taking the pictures, very professional.

Sent on 08/19/2010

Cameron · Married on 06/12/2010

My wife and I were married in June, and I am so glad that we hired Sadie & Jay Photography. We were forced to move our wedding due to a scheduling conflict with the city of Dupont, Sadie was so gracious about the move and made our day the best it could be. They were flexible and courtious to our needs...but most importantly...the pics were AMAZING!!!! We have three children so needless to say rounding them all up...was well....difficult. Sadie was awesome. She made the children feel important and special (espsically my 10yr daughter). We couldn't have made a better choice for our pictures or our wedding. The pics were delivered before they said they would and we were even able to see some up on the website the next day as we relaxed in our room on the honeymoon! They bride couldnt have been happier! So thank you Sadie for all your hard work, this family will never forget it thanks to you!

Sent on 08/02/2010