Rubidia C Photography Reviews

Rubidia C Photography 4
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Oaxaca · Married on 04/13/2019

Engagement/maternity/wedding

Rubi is amazing at what she does. She has been a part of many special moments in our lives with capturing our engagement, maternity, & wedding photos. Each experience with her was just as pleasing as the last. She listens & values your wants for each session. I love how each of our sessions turned out, but our wedding photos are absolutely breathtaking & the gallery truly captures the event as a whole. Looking through them brought tears to my eyes because I truly felt like I was reliving the night! I couldn't recommend a better photographer to capture such an important day.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2018

My wedding pictures came out amazing! Rubidia definitely pays attention to details and is very sweet throuout the whole process. She knows how to handle crazy groomsmen and makes sure you get every photo request you have!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Cindy · Married on 06/02/2018

Ruby is such a delight to work with! Her work is top of the line + she is a super sweet and professional! To this day, we have received so many compliments on our engagement session and wedding pictures. Highly recommend for any occasion!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Nichole · event on 03/10/2018

Ruby shot my engagement photos in Joaquin Miller earlier this year. She was able squeeze us in before we made a big move away from the Bay Area, where we fell in love. I found her through Instagram; every photo I looked at and loved in my Explore page was one of her photos! Not only was she incredibly responsive before the session, she was also very accommodating and patient with all my questions! During the session, she made my future wife and I so comfortable and we had such a lovely time chatting with her. She gave great direction and was always showing us little sneak peeks as the session went along. She even agreed to take some shots with our dog and was so great dealing with him. Ruby knew all the great spots for our location and so prepared with really cute photo ideas. I can not recommend her enough - she was a true joy to work with! She has a real gift!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Alexis · Married on 09/30/2017

I could not have chosen anyone else as my photographer. Rubidia was not only very helpful and professional. She was very organized and she did much more than produce wonderful photos of every special moment. She made our special day flow so smoothly. She was on top of the schedule and communicated well with all the vendors.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Clara · Married on 09/02/2017

Ruby is so friendly and amazing, our wedding pictures we’re beautiful! Her eye for detail is amazing, she captured things that i didn’t even notice. Definetly worth every penny.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Macey · Married on 07/11/2017

Simply amazing! She was so personable and truly has a passion for photography and capturing every detail of your wedding. I felt so pampered. I had last minute wedding and she so graciously captured my favorite day. Wonderful!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Rubidia C Photography 5
    Rubidia C Photography 6
    Rubidia C Photography 7

Jeannine · Married on 04/04/2017

Ruby was amazing. She was very professional and did an amazing job with our engagement shoot and city hall wedding pictures! We were very impressed. Would definitely recommend. Would book Ruby again in the future.

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Rubidia C Photography 8

Emily · Married on 03/31/2017

It was awesome working with Rubidia! She was such a calm, positive presence on the wedding day. The photos came out great and she captured so many small details that I would never have thought of photographing, but am so glad I have pictures of. Some of my favorite pictures are of me with my maid of honor, and my husband with his best man, genuinely laughing -- I think this really shows how comfortable we were with Rubidia and how great she is at bringing out the personalities of her subjects :)

Sent on 07/13/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/27/2015

Ruby did such a wonderful job on our wedding pictures in June of 2015. We had planned our wedding in a short amount of time (four months), so pinning down vendors would have been a challenge. However, we found Ruby because she had photographed a wedding at the same venue that we were going to be using. She was very affordable, and the best part was that she was available. Ruby was available from the start all the way until we received our finished photo book. We have received so many compliments on our pictures! We love them , and LOVE the photo book!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Lydia · Married on 08/23/2014

First of all Rubidia is so charming and professional. No words can explain how grateful and blessed we feel to have chosen her for Our Engagement and Wedding photographs.

You truly captured the most important moments and everytime we see our pictures we see a great person behind them. You created images we will enjoy and cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 12/18/2014

gina marie · Married on 07/24/2014

Ruby is simply the BEST! She is very professional, always punctual, extremely patient to my requests and suggestions, has a positive energy, and most importantly, is talented in what she does. I had plenty of request, questions, and suggestions for my engagement shoot and wedding and she responded to everything with a SMILE and in a timely manner. When you work with her, she makes you feel comfortable without being intrusive at all. She added so much fun and excitement to our photoshoot, it felt like time just flew by. Our engagement pictures turned out beautiful and i just can't wait to work with her again on our actual wedding day!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Alma · Married on 01/11/2014

It was an honor to have Ruby as our photographer! She was very flexible with all my request and made things happen as I expected them :)

My husband and I felt really comfortable with her at our engagement and wedding session.

She is creative and great at directing to capture excellent shots!

We will be more than happy to work with her again in the near future!

Sent on 02/22/2014

Thank you Alma.
    You have no idea what this means to me... thank you for taking your time to review my services. It was such great pleasure to have worked with a wonderful and inspiring couple as yourself and Eddie. Thanks a bunch!!
    -Ruby

Monserrath · Married on 10/13/2013

Rubi is more than any photographer. Not only is her work the most creative I've even seen she also gives that extra that makes her stand out from others. She is personable, caring and gives out a beautiful energy that makes you forget it's business, to me she felt like family. She was early to my wedding and provided extra care and extra requests. Rubi captures moments that can be felt by everyone viewing her work. Rubi also did out engagement picture that go beyond the pose look. I couldn't imagine considering anyone else for my special day. I truly admire her.

Rubidia C Photography's reply:

Gosh Alma you are making me tear up!!
    Thank you, thank you so much for opening yourself and your life for me to capture.
    Your wedding set the tone for 2014.
    Glad to know that you two got my vibe, lol, it's always nice to be able to be yourself and create good memories and product in the process.
    Thanks a million!
    -Ruby

• Amanda Metzger

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2013

Ruby was great! So nice and friendly and such a sweetie! Her photos are BEAUTIFUL. Great quality, great personality. I recommend her to anyone who wants great photos and a wonderful photographer!

Claudia · Married on 08/31/2013

Ruby was absolutely amazing! She made us feel comfortable since the first day we met her, very easy going, and great work ethics. Our pictures were more than what we expected, they were beautiful! She captured every moment so well. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Judit · Married on 08/10/2013

Rubidia was AMAZING! Keep in mind that she lives far from where my wedding was being held. She came to see my husband and me about two months before the wedding so that we could meet each other in person and sign the contract. It was great. She is super flexible and she makes sure to ask you what YOU want on your special day. She came to my house to take pictures before the wedding and then left to go to the church. It was just amazing! She has so much patience. Both my husbands family and mine are huge and everyone wanted to take pictures and she REALLY had patience. I would totally ask her to take family portraits when we start having kids! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/21/2013
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 08/03/2013

Ruby was so wonderful! Our package included engagement photos so I sent her my ideas and on our shoot day she made my vision come to life. Our photos were stunning. Before our wedding we met and found the perfect grounds to take all our wedding photos at since our entire wedding was indoors. On our wedding day she was everywhere but never in the way, Capturing beautifully stunning photos. She is so easy to work with. She's sooo kind. And I've recommended her to many ppl since our wedding! And what she provides in her packages is such a great value!

Pam · Married on 07/12/2013

Rubidia is an amazing photographer, her work is beautiful! She really knows how to capture special moments!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Monserrath · event on 07/11/2013

We were honored that Rubi could photograph us for our engagement announcements. She was just too amazing for words because I felt so comfortable with her just minutes after meeting her.

Crystal · Married on 06/01/2013

Great photographer!! I would definitely have her take my pictures again in the future :)

Sent on 10/18/2013

This girl did my best friends wedding pictures and we absolutely loved her style of editing! She later did their one year anniversary pictures and we all had so much fun hanging out! Rubidia is really professional but she is also tons of fun! I would deff urge you to give her a chance!

Rubidia C Photography's reply:

Thank you Kristina, this was really sweet of you!!!
    I really appreciate you for doing this!!

Cecilia · Married on 10/07/2017

Rubidia did an amazing job with our wedding! She made me feel so comfortable, and is affordable.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Maria · Married on 07/02/2016

1.4
      2.0
      2.0

Beware... amatuer

When I met with Ruby she seemed great. Her contract is great and also agreed to other requests. First thing that we didn’t like was she didn’t offer any suggestions as to a location for our pictures. We had to come up with that and also how to pose. Next she had promised a certain time to finish her work and give us our pictures, but she took a lot longer. She keeps saying that she told me at the meeting that it could take longer than what is on the contract, but I don’t have notes on that. On my notes I wrote less time. Another thing was she promised to edit, which she did not. None of my pictures, not even the ones she printed for us, have been adited. We hired another photographer to finish her job. She took a long time to not even do what she promised. I tried talking to her but she just said “I did my best and I’m closing this chapter,” “I guess we weren’t a good match.” She mentioned she’s not a profesional she just does this as a hobby not a necessity. Something she did not mention at our meetings. She met with me as a profesional, charged as a profesional but gave me the work of an amatuer.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Rubidia C Photography's reply:

Maria, I'm sorry to hear of your bad experience. I'm usually known for my attention to detail, ability to produce beautiful and quality work and I regret that I missed the mark. I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment and I sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations.