Rosie's Creative Cakes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Katelyn
    Katelyn F. Married on 10/09/2021

Affordable, beautiful, delicious, highly recommended!

Rosie knocked our wedding cake out of the park! Our wedding guests raved about how delicious it was, our photographer commented on how beautiful it looked and we could not be happier with how it turned out.
  • Robin103
    Robin Married on 08/22/2020
    rosie's cakes was not only beautiful, but delicious as well!! she was fantastic to work with!! she made the cake exactly how i invisioned it!! i highly recommend her.
  • Nanette
    Nanette G. Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic experience

Tasty cake samples with a fantastic variety of cake & filling options. Very pleasant to work with.
    Sarah G. Married on 06/07/2019

Rosie is a gem!

I LOVED our wedding cake and so did our guests!!! I am so pleased with the excellent job Rosie did!
  • Jessica
    Jessica R. Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely best wedding cake ever!

Absolutely wonderful! Rosie was great to work with. She was always quick to respond to emails, made sure to really get to know us as a couple during our tasting, and really map out our cake vision. She was able to incorporate the lace design from my wedding dress onto the actual cake. Most importantly, everyone (I mean EVERYONE) absolutely LOVED her cake. We decided to pick two options; chocolate mocha chip cake with cream cheese and chocolate ganache filling, and pink champagne cake with strawberry and white chocolate mousse filling. Unfortunately, my husband and I were unable to eat a full slice of cake (besides the one we cut together) on our wedding day, but our guests could not stop praising the cake. My husband and I got to eat the cake the next day and it was still great. And still great when we finished the final leftover pieces 4 days after our wedding. Even though we now live 40ish minutes from Rosie's, we will definitely be reaching out to her again for our future cake needs!
    Christina G. Married on 03/16/2019

Banana Chocolate Cake is a Game Changer

We had a vision for our cake and Rosie was more than able to make it happen. We wanted delicate, white, with space for greenery. She was able to give us advice during the tasting to how she could make it look the way we wanted.

Now onto the sweet stuff: The cake was TO DIE FOR. During the tasting, she allowed us to try so many different combinations of cake flavors, fillings, ganache and icings. It wasn’t just like any other cake.. it was THE cake that I will continue to crave, recommend and plan to order for the rest of my events. We ended up going with the traditional white and raspberry filling, but the real winner was the banana cake with chocolate ganache. It was THE biggest hit that we didn’t even get to enjoy it again on our wedding night, HA! She also prepped a cake to freeze for a year with directions on how-to so we could enjoy it again.

The price: Reasonable and extremely comparable to any other bakers. You may be surprised on the price of dessert but it was well worth it and our guests were RAVING about it, even 2 weeks later!!

Rosie's Creative Cakes's reply:

Christina,

THANKS so much for the amazing review! I am thrilled beyond words that you so LOVED the cake! most brides don't realize that cake can look great AND taste amazing! thanks for driving that point home. I look forward to serving you in the future for another occasion that calls for a cake celebration!
    ~Rosie
    Amanda Married on 12/22/2018

Rush roulette

Never tasted the cake
    45 min away
    Went soul based on recommendation and was extremely pleased!!
    PA Bakery is over rated!!
    Had their carrot cake as a wedding cake and 6 days later cake is still moist and delicious. Unlike PA Bakery that got dry by day 2.
    Provided anniversary topper separate with directions.
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Natalie
    Natalie M. Married on 11/04/2018

Delicious Wedding Cake

Rosie did an amazing job at making our wedding cake vision come true! The cake was delicious and just right for the party size. She was flexible with our idea and kept it very professional. Our cake experience was great and would strongly recommend Rosie's Creative Cakes to all of our friends for any event. My husband and I will certainly be contacting Rosie again :-)
    Ashley Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing, 5 stars all around!

Rosie did my wedding cake, not an easy ask given it was a black decor with white flowers. Not only was the cake stunning but the taste we amazing. We had no cake left at the end of the night!
  • Lena
    Lena S. Married on 10/21/2018

Great Vendor, Highly Recommend!

We had scheduled a few cake tastings all in the same day, and Rosie's easily outshined everyones' we tried that day! Her cake tasted fresh and delicious. She walked us through the ordering process and if we had to follow up with any questions she was prompt to respond via phone and email. She was able to recreate what I wanted from my Pinterest boards and made it her own! We loved how the cake turned out and it tasted amazing. Would highly recommend her to any future wedding!!
    Kaybrea H. Married on 09/29/2018

Stunning Work and Above and Beyond Service

Rosie is the most amazing and talented person we have come across in our search to find a wedding cake. The cake tasting was very delicious, and made our decision to use Rosie easy! Her prices were very reasonable, and her talent and skill are out of this world. You will definitely not be sorry if you pick Rosie's Creative Cakes. She is very easy to work with and goes above and beyond with her service. We saw this when our caterer dropped the ball, and Rosie went out on her own dime to make sure we had plates to serve our cake. I look forward to using Rosie again in the future with any other events we have!
    Melanie Married on 09/08/2018
    The cake was absolutely gorgeous and so delicious. It looked beautiful with all the different shades of blue and it was surrounded by our homemade centerpieces. Thank you so much Rosie! I would love to order from her again!
    Andrea Married on 07/07/2018
    Rosie's cakes were wonderful! I worked in a bakery at the time but didn't even have a second thought about having her make our cake. She has every detail coordinated and helped us calculate the size we would need and produced perfectly. The flavor and moistness of the cake was perfect and the icing was on point! The cake was delicious but was also beautiful, everyone raved about it.
    Christine Married on 06/23/2018
    Not only did Rosie make a beautiful wedding cake for us, it was absolutely delicious!!! Guests raved about the cake! We can't wait for our 1st anniversary so that we can have more! Thank you!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 06/15/2018
    Rosie deserve a 10-star! The planning process with Rosie was extremely easy! From the start, Rosie was very organized and very experienced. From our initial sit down, Rosie went through everything so smoothly and sketched out our wedding cake right there. She drew exactly what I envisioned on paper. After trying various cake selections (it was very hard by the way because they were ALL extremely delicious), my husband and I decided on the raspberry swirl with raspberry filling. When wedding day came, Rosie presented an incredible dream cake. I was in aw when I first saw it. My guests were also impressed. From multiple guests, I received the repeated comment.. "Usually wedding cake looks really good, but when you try it its not good at all. However, your cake was moist, delicious, and well worth every bite". Rosie, thank you for giving us our dream cake - we can't wait to order from you in the future for more celebrations. You are so talented!
    Daniel Married on 06/02/2018
    Rosie's Creative Cakes was hands down the best tasting wedding cake we ever had! We have been to plenty of weddings where the people did not eat the cake, but this was not the case for ours. After tasting the test pieces, we ended up order more slices than we thought necessary and thankfully we did because our entire cake was finished before the reception was over! We would highly recommend Rosie to anyone looking to have a phenomenal tasting cake, especially in the summer time when fruit is fresh in Lancaster!
    C Married on 05/19/2018
    My sister used Rosie's for her wedding and I knew from then I would use her for my wedding too! She is so easy to work with, affordable, and really makes your dreams come to life! My dog actually ate my cake topper after our wedding and she replaced it exactly for no charge! I recommend her to everyone I come into contact with - wouldn't go anywhere else!
    Tamara Married on 05/12/2018
    Rosie was great! Our cake was exactly what we wanted, it looked and tasted great!
    Dan Married on 05/05/2018
    Simply put, we could not have been happier going with Rosie's Creative Cakes for our wedding. We still (a month and a half later) hear from friends and family how delicious they thought the cake was compared to other events they've been to. Rosie is SUPER easy to work with, too, and the cake tasting was awesome. We ended up going with 2 different flavors, which we didn't even know you could do until we were stuck between the two and Rosie said we could just have both. If you're looking for an insanely good cake at a fair price and without any hassle, definitely go with Rosie's Creative Cakes. You won't regret it!
    Laura Married on 04/07/2018
    Rosie made an absolutely wonderful cake for our wedding. The cake was beautiful and a work of art! The taste was great as well and she let us sample many of the cakes at our tasting! Wonderful choice for a baker!
    Ali Married on 03/31/2018
    From the time we sat down with Rosie I knew that we wanted her to be the one to create our wedding cake!! She was so friendly and professional and you could just tell from the first meeting that she took a genuine interest in ensuring that she accurately depicted the vision we had for our cake by taking the time to sketch out exactly what we wanted. She is seriously so talented and our cake was absolutely beautiful and better then we could have imagined. We couldn’t recommend her enough!
    Erin Married on 12/02/2017
    Rosie made a beautiful cake for our wedding. It looked exactly how we designed it when we set down for our consultation. The cake was delicious and gorgeous. We would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a cake for any event!
  • Z
    Zunilda Married on 12/01/2017
    Beautiful cake; easy to work with and very responsive! Highly recommend!
    Stefanie Married on 11/04/2017
    My advice, go with Rosie. She is absolutely amazing, her cakes are wonderful and she is truly and reasonable. She understood my work scheduled and worked with me. She's the best!
    Kathryn Married on 10/21/2017
    I feel like these amazing reviews already speak for themselves! Rosie was incredible. Extraordinarily professional, responsive, and talented! Her cakes are beautiful AND delicious. We had red velvet and pumpkin spice flavors and...yum. I'm already counting down the days until we can take that top layer out of the freezer and feast! Our guests scarfed down Rosie's cake and they all said how delicious it was.

I knew I could completely depend on her. You can't buy the kind of comfort that comes with knowing your vendors are reliable and completely have your back on your wedding day. When you're choosing vendors, you don't only want people who are amazing at what they do, but also organized, thoughtful, and prompt. That takes SO much anxiety out of the planning process, and Rosie does exactly that. Thanks, Rosie! We couldn't have been happier.