Rosie's Creative Cakes Reviews

Amanda · Married on 12/22/2018

Rush roulette

Never tasted the cake
    45 min away
    Went soul based on recommendation and was extremely pleased!!
    PA Bakery is over rated!!
    Had their carrot cake as a wedding cake and 6 days later cake is still moist and delicious. Unlike PA Bakery that got dry by day 2.
    Provided anniversary topper separate with directions.
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rosie's Creative Cakes 8
  • Natalie

Natalie Middleton · Married on 11/04/2018

Delicious Wedding Cake

Rosie did an amazing job at making our wedding cake vision come true! The cake was delicious and just right for the party size. She was flexible with our idea and kept it very professional. Our cake experience was great and would strongly recommend Rosie's Creative Cakes to all of our friends for any event. My husband and I will certainly be contacting Rosie again :-)

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing, 5 stars all around!

Rosie did my wedding cake, not an easy ask given it was a black decor with white flowers. Not only was the cake stunning but the taste we amazing. We had no cake left at the end of the night!

• Lena

Lena Sia · Married on 10/21/2018

Great Vendor, Highly Recommend!

We had scheduled a few cake tastings all in the same day, and Rosie's easily outshined everyones' we tried that day! Her cake tasted fresh and delicious. She walked us through the ordering process and if we had to follow up with any questions she was prompt to respond via phone and email. She was able to recreate what I wanted from my Pinterest boards and made it her own! We loved how the cake turned out and it tasted amazing. Would highly recommend her to any future wedding!!

Kaybrea Hood · Married on 09/29/2018

Stunning Work and Above and Beyond Service

Rosie is the most amazing and talented person we have come across in our search to find a wedding cake. The cake tasting was very delicious, and made our decision to use Rosie easy! Her prices were very reasonable, and her talent and skill are out of this world. You will definitely not be sorry if you pick Rosie's Creative Cakes. She is very easy to work with and goes above and beyond with her service. We saw this when our caterer dropped the ball, and Rosie went out on her own dime to make sure we had plates to serve our cake. I look forward to using Rosie again in the future with any other events we have!

Rosie's Creative Cakes 9
    Rosie's Creative Cakes 10

Melanie · Married on 09/08/2018

The cake was absolutely gorgeous and so delicious. It looked beautiful with all the different shades of blue and it was surrounded by our homemade centerpieces. Thank you so much Rosie! I would love to order from her again!

Rosie's Creative Cakes 11

Andrea · Married on 07/07/2018

Rosie's cakes were wonderful! I worked in a bakery at the time but didn't even have a second thought about having her make our cake. She has every detail coordinated and helped us calculate the size we would need and produced perfectly. The flavor and moistness of the cake was perfect and the icing was on point! The cake was delicious but was also beautiful, everyone raved about it.

Christine · Married on 06/23/2018

Not only did Rosie make a beautiful wedding cake for us, it was absolutely delicious!!! Guests raved about the cake! We can't wait for our 1st anniversary so that we can have more! Thank you!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2018

Rosie deserve a 10-star! The planning process with Rosie was extremely easy! From the start, Rosie was very organized and very experienced. From our initial sit down, Rosie went through everything so smoothly and sketched out our wedding cake right there. She drew exactly what I envisioned on paper. After trying various cake selections (it was very hard by the way because they were ALL extremely delicious), my husband and I decided on the raspberry swirl with raspberry filling. When wedding day came, Rosie presented an incredible dream cake. I was in aw when I first saw it. My guests were also impressed. From multiple guests, I received the repeated comment.. "Usually wedding cake looks really good, but when you try it its not good at all. However, your cake was moist, delicious, and well worth every bite". Rosie, thank you for giving us our dream cake - we can't wait to order from you in the future for more celebrations. You are so talented!

Rosie's Creative Cakes 12
    Rosie's Creative Cakes 13
    Rosie's Creative Cakes 14
    Rosie's Creative Cakes 15
    Rosie's Creative Cakes 16
    Rosie's Creative Cakes 17

Daniel · Married on 06/02/2018

Rosie's Creative Cakes was hands down the best tasting wedding cake we ever had! We have been to plenty of weddings where the people did not eat the cake, but this was not the case for ours. After tasting the test pieces, we ended up order more slices than we thought necessary and thankfully we did because our entire cake was finished before the reception was over! We would highly recommend Rosie to anyone looking to have a phenomenal tasting cake, especially in the summer time when fruit is fresh in Lancaster!

c · Married on 05/19/2018

My sister used Rosie's for her wedding and I knew from then I would use her for my wedding too! She is so easy to work with, affordable, and really makes your dreams come to life! My dog actually ate my cake topper after our wedding and she replaced it exactly for no charge! I recommend her to everyone I come into contact with - wouldn't go anywhere else!

Tamara · Married on 05/12/2018

Rosie was great! Our cake was exactly what we wanted, it looked and tasted great!

Rosie's Creative Cakes 18

Dan · Married on 05/05/2018

Simply put, we could not have been happier going with Rosie's Creative Cakes for our wedding. We still (a month and a half later) hear from friends and family how delicious they thought the cake was compared to other events they've been to. Rosie is SUPER easy to work with, too, and the cake tasting was awesome. We ended up going with 2 different flavors, which we didn't even know you could do until we were stuck between the two and Rosie said we could just have both. If you're looking for an insanely good cake at a fair price and without any hassle, definitely go with Rosie's Creative Cakes. You won't regret it!

Laura · Married on 04/07/2018

Rosie made an absolutely wonderful cake for our wedding. The cake was beautiful and a work of art! The taste was great as well and she let us sample many of the cakes at our tasting! Wonderful choice for a baker!

Ali · Married on 03/31/2018

From the time we sat down with Rosie I knew that we wanted her to be the one to create our wedding cake!! She was so friendly and professional and you could just tell from the first meeting that she took a genuine interest in ensuring that she accurately depicted the vision we had for our cake by taking the time to sketch out exactly what we wanted. She is seriously so talented and our cake was absolutely beautiful and better then we could have imagined. We couldn’t recommend her enough!

erin · Married on 12/02/2017

Rosie made a beautiful cake for our wedding. It looked exactly how we designed it when we set down for our consultation. The cake was delicious and gorgeous. We would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a cake for any event!

• Z

Zunilda · Married on 12/01/2017

Beautiful cake; easy to work with and very responsive! Highly recommend!

Stefanie · Married on 11/04/2017

My advice, go with Rosie. She is absolutely amazing, her cakes are wonderful and she is truly and reasonable. She understood my work scheduled and worked with me. She's the best!

Kathryn · Married on 10/21/2017

I feel like these amazing reviews already speak for themselves! Rosie was incredible. Extraordinarily professional, responsive, and talented! Her cakes are beautiful AND delicious. We had red velvet and pumpkin spice flavors and...yum. I'm already counting down the days until we can take that top layer out of the freezer and feast! Our guests scarfed down Rosie's cake and they all said how delicious it was.

I knew I could completely depend on her. You can't buy the kind of comfort that comes with knowing your vendors are reliable and completely have your back on your wedding day. When you're choosing vendors, you don't only want people who are amazing at what they do, but also organized, thoughtful, and prompt. That takes SO much anxiety out of the planning process, and Rosie does exactly that. Thanks, Rosie! We couldn't have been happier.

Rosie's Creative Cakes 19
    Rosie's Creative Cakes 20
    Rosie's Creative Cakes 21
    Rosie's Creative Cakes 22

Brittney · Married on 09/23/2017

Rosie was fantastic! We had a consultation with her, and she gave us so much cake to try. We loved that she was very personable and just wanted to make sure we were happy. As for the design, she had many options for us to choose from. The cake looked stunning on the wedding day and tasted just as good!

Rosie's Creative Cakes 23
  • Dezi

Dezi · Married on 09/16/2017

Rosie was incredible! Not only was she always open to answering the many questions I came up with, she was also so patient and helpful in assisting us with designing our perfect wedding cake. The finished product (a two-tier banana-chocolate semi-sheer naked cake) was simple but beautiful and it tasted fantastic! Can't wait to break it out of the freezer next year!

Rosie's Creative Cakes 24
    Rosie's Creative Cakes 25
    Rosie's Creative Cakes 26

Heather · Married on 09/09/2017

We have used Rosie on numerous occasions and she has always been beyond excellent, so having her do our wedding cake was a no brainer! Absolutely gorgeous cakes that taste absolutely amazing as well! There is no one better :-)

Kirsten · Married on 09/02/2017

Rosie did a wonderful job with our cake! it was exactly what we wanted. She made sure to bring my perspective into the design. The cakes are delicious as well.

Laura · Married on 09/02/2017

I had Rosie's cakes before for various events of over the years, and I 100% knew that she had to be the one to do our August 2017 wedding cake! The tasting was my husbands favorite part - the samples were all so delicious it made it hard to choose! Rosie easily made adjustments as requests came up during the planning process. We changed the number of servings and the cake stand we wanted to use, and she was happy to make the changes. The day of our wedding, she was in and out and had everything set up to perfection without me even noticing. I cannot recommend Rosie enough! You won't be disappointed and both you and your guests taste buds will be happy you chose Rosie to make your wedding cake!

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2017

Wow we got so many compliments on the cake! It was delicious both flavors were on point. It will use her again for other events and or parties!