114 East Market Street, Jonestown, PA 17938 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Sugar Dusted Bakers

Sugar Dusted Bakers is a family-owned bakery in Jonestown, Pennsylvania, that aims to provide every couple with a piece of edible art their guests will never forget. Owner Beverly received her Bachelor of Science in Home Economics and taught cake decorating classes. Her mother, an art teacher, gave her skills in color and design and declared their cakes "edible art". Beverly had a daughter, named Dorothy, who fell in love with baking and designing and pursued pastry studies at the Pennsylvania School of Culinary Arts. Today, the two are honing and using their skills to provide you with high quality desserts for your big day.

Sugar Dusted Bakers use high quality ingredients in all of their cakes, cookies, cupcakes, groom’s cakes, and pastries. Cake stands are available for you, and your custom design is created through free consultations with the Sugar Dusted team. Other services include private tastings, delivery and setup, so you can be sure you get what you want and don’t have to schedule time for cake pick-up on the day of your wedding.

Follow Sugar Dusted Bakers on

Sugar Dusted Bakers 7
  • Stacey

Stacey l Rijo · Married on 01/05/2019

Just....Amazing

I first met Miss Beverly at a wedding I attended, I arrived at the reception a bit early as she was setting up and because my daughter was getting married a month later i grabbed her information even though I had plans on a cake already, I just wanted a backup. Once my husband and I tasted her cake later that night i immediately knew that my cake plans had to change, my husband (not being a cake person) ate more cake than I ever saw him eat and my daughter agreed to take the chance. Her theme was Winter Wonderland and colors light blue, silver and white and I'll admit I was a bit nervous since my gut was to tell Miss Beverly to just do what she felt was best, what she did in return had all my guests talking, the cake was AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL and everyone kept asking me for information on the person who made the cake, never have we tasted a icing so creamy and wonderful (We ordered the cake and cupcakes) Miss Beverly offers many different flavors (my favorite is pumpkin) and she puts everything into her cakes. Not only do i recommend her but she will be making ALL my event cakes, she's wonderful to work with, flexible and her prices are unbeatable (I've already compared her to everyone in my area). Thank you Sugar Dusted Bakers for EXCEEDING my daughters expectations with a gorgeous and delicious cake!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Sugar Dusted Bakers 8
    Sugar Dusted Bakers 9

Sugar Dusted Bakers's reply:

Thank you, Stacy! It was a joy to create your daughter's cake. The theme was so inspiring and lovely. Pumpkin cake is one of my favorites as well. I look forward to making more special memories with you.

Carly · Married on 09/01/2018

September 2018 Wedding

We have received so many compliments about the cupcakes from our big day. The chocolate cake with peanut butter icing cupcakes were some of the best we have ever had. Everything is made from scratch and tasted beyond amazing. We had a small cake to cut that was very simple, but extremely elegant. You can't go wrong with Sugar Dusted Bakers!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Award

Sugar Dusted Bakers FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sugar Dusted Bakers 1
    complementary first anniversary cake and free consultation
    Top tier of your cake is saved for your anniversary. Top tier is free with your order of $100 or more. Your personal consultation is free.

• 114 East Market Street Jonestown, Pennsylvania, 17938 See on map