Sugar Dusted Bakers

Jonestown, PA View map Visit website

Sugar Dusted Bakers is a family-owned bakery in Jonestown, Pennsylvania, that aims to provide every couple with a piece of edible art their guests will never forget. Owner Beverly received her Bachelor of Science in Home Economics and taught cake decorating classes. Her mother, an art teacher, gave her skills in color and design and declared their cakes "edible art". Beverly had a daughter, named Dorothy, who fell in love with baking and designing and pursued pastry studies at the Pennsylvania School of Culinary Arts. Today, the two are honing and using their skills to provide you with high quality desserts for your big day.

Sugar Dusted Bakers use high quality ingredients in all of their cakes, cookies, cupcakes, groom’s cakes, and pastries. Cake stands are available for you, and your custom design is created through free consultations with the Sugar Dusted team. Other services include private tastings, delivery and setup, so you can be sure you get what you want and don’t have to schedule time for cake pick-up on the day of your wedding.

• Woman-owned

$4

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Lactose Free
Nut Free

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Kelsey
    Kelsey B. Married on 09/18/2021

Wedding Cake

The cake tasting was delicious. Salted Carmel was my favorite & was the wedding cake we chose for our special day! My favorite part is that everything is made from scratch. The wedding cake reminds me of something I would eat at my grandmothers house.

Sugar Dusted Bakers's reply:

Thank you, Rebecca! It is my joy to bake for you! Salted Caramel is one of my most popular flavors. Homemade caramel is amazing!
    Susan G. Married on 06/19/2021

Great company!

Beverly was a dream to work with for our wedding cake. Last November, due to Covid, our original bakery closed forever. We were frantic. Beverly met with us immediately even though she was busy with getting orders ready for everyone's holiday orders. She really helped a nervous bride find her calm again. We sat with Beverly and described our dream cake. She took great notes. Right before the wedding I found out I had guests coming that needed gluten free cake. Beverly rescued me again. She added gluten free cupcakes to our order and everyone could now have cake.

I had never had a baker do gum paste flowers on a cake. Ladies, this is definitely the way to go for decorations. The flower cascade down the front of the cake was absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. The taste of the cake was also incredibly good.

Beverly thank you doesn't seem enough for all you did to make my vision come true. You are truly a very talented and wonderful person. Susan Bozich

Sugar Dusted Bakers's reply:

Thank you, Susan. It was a joy to work with you. I loved making your flowers. I am so pleased your guests liked the taste of your cakes. Blessings to you both!
  • Shayla
    Shayla L. Married on 05/29/2021

Brides, this is the baker for you!

I could go on and on about how amazing Sugar Dusted Bakers is and how you should look no further for your wedding baker! My husband and I knew we wanted Beverly to make our wedding cake and cupcakes as soon as we left the tasting at her house. She was so welcoming and her cupcakes tasted better than any other cupcakes we had tried, by far. We got so many compliments on our wedding day about how great the cake and cupcakes were. Beverly was very pleasant to work with and offers so many options for cake flavors, fillings, icing flavors, toppings, etc. We had 5 different types of cupcakes at our wedding and each one was a hit! She even took the time to put the real flowers from the florist onto our wedding cake as well. If you want to have delicious cakes and cupcakes for your event, all while supporting a small business run by a family that deserves the world, look no further and book Sugar Dusted Bakers!

Sugar Dusted Bakers's reply:

Thank you so much, Shayla. I really enjoyed creating the ruffled, layered fondant on your cake. You chose great flavors for your cupcakes.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Rachel & Tim
    29 photos · 07/10/2021

Deals

Sugar Dusted Bakers 1
Gift
Top tier of your cake is saved for your anniversary. Top tier is free with your order of $100 or more. Your personal consultation is free.

114 East Market Street Jonestown, PA, 17038
Location of (Sugar Dusted Bakers)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding