114 East Market Street, Jonestown, PA 17938 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Sugar Dusted Bakers

Sugar Dusted Bakers is a family-owned bakery in Jonestown, Pennsylvania, that aims to provide every couple with a piece of edible art their guests will never forget. Owner Beverly received her Bachelor of Science in Home Economics and taught cake decorating classes. Her mother, an art teacher, gave her skills in color and design and declared their cakes "edible art". Beverly had a daughter, named Dorothy, who fell in love with baking and designing and pursued pastry studies at the Pennsylvania School of Culinary Arts. Today, the two are honing and using their skills to provide you with high quality desserts for your big day.

Sugar Dusted Bakers use high quality ingredients in all of their cakes, cookies, cupcakes, groom’s cakes, and pastries. Cake stands are available for you, and your custom design is created through free consultations with the Sugar Dusted team. Other services include private tastings, delivery and setup, so you can be sure you get what you want and don’t have to schedule time for cake pick-up on the day of your wedding.

Follow Sugar Dusted Bakers on
7d8f9b1b8e7e4a66 16406944 738177929689417 3167621218683966988 n

27 Reviews for Sugar Dusted Bakers

• Елизавета

Елизавета Мищенко · Married on 07/20/2019

Fantastic lady, amazing service and the highest quality I have ever met!

I wish there were more stars to express how happy I am to find Beverly! She is such a nice, pleasant and wonderful lady. Here cakes and cupcakes is something! After me and my husband had tasting at her hospitable house, I fell in love with her and her cakes! It was so hard to make a choice as everything was so delicious. We chose something, but then I said , oh Beverly, I want to change my order. And you know what?! She patiently changed it and even gave a piece of advice. We chose the red velvet cake and 2 kinds of cupcakes. People told me, don't worry, the guests usually do not eat most of cake. You know what? We even had to cut the top tier. LOL!
    At the day of wedding, it was real heat! I have no idea how Beverly managed to do that, but she transported the cake and cupcakes successfully! And the most important thing I want to admit and to thank her for is that when he put the cake on the cake stand and cupcakes on the cupcake stand, she also helped to decorate the candy bar even when it was not her job at all. I appreciate it so much! We were short in time and she gave us a hand! I was so touched!
    So , again many many thanks! And I highly recommend Sugar dusted bakery!
    Thank you, Beverly!!!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Sugar Dusted Bakers's reply:

Thank you, Liza ! I am so pleased that you are happy with your order. It was a terribly hot day, over 100°! Thankfully everything went smoothly. Blessings to you and your husband!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2019

Truly, I cannot say enough about how wonderful working with Beverly was for our wedding.

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and it was delicious - the cupcake were perfect and great as well. We received countless compliments about our cake.

Beverly was also so accommodating when it came to delivering our cake and cupcakes.

Everything she did truly helped to make our day special. I would recommend her to everyone and would purchase a cake from Sugar Dusted Bakers a million more times if I could.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Sugar Dusted Bakers's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your wedding cake . Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sugar Dusted Bakers FAQ

$ 4.00
    $ 4.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sugar Dusted Bakers 1
    complementary first anniversary cake and free consultation
    Top tier of your cake is saved for your anniversary. Top tier is free with your order of $100 or more. Your personal consultation is free.

• 114 East Market Street Jonestown, Pennsylvania, 17938 See on map
    Location of (Sugar Dusted Bakers)