Sugar Dusted Bakers Reviews

Sugar Dusted Bakers 6
Sugar Dusted Bakers 7
  • Елизавета

Елизавета Мищенко · Married on 07/20/2019

Fantastic lady, amazing service and the highest quality I have ever met!

I wish there were more stars to express how happy I am to find Beverly! She is such a nice, pleasant and wonderful lady. Here cakes and cupcakes is something! After me and my husband had tasting at her hospitable house, I fell in love with her and her cakes! It was so hard to make a choice as everything was so delicious. We chose something, but then I said , oh Beverly, I want to change my order. And you know what?! She patiently changed it and even gave a piece of advice. We chose the red velvet cake and 2 kinds of cupcakes. People told me, don't worry, the guests usually do not eat most of cake. You know what? We even had to cut the top tier. LOL!
    At the day of wedding, it was real heat! I have no idea how Beverly managed to do that, but she transported the cake and cupcakes successfully! And the most important thing I want to admit and to thank her for is that when he put the cake on the cake stand and cupcakes on the cupcake stand, she also helped to decorate the candy bar even when it was not her job at all. I appreciate it so much! We were short in time and she gave us a hand! I was so touched!
    So , again many many thanks! And I highly recommend Sugar dusted bakery!
    Thank you, Beverly!!!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Sugar Dusted Bakers 8
    Sugar Dusted Bakers 9
    Sugar Dusted Bakers 10
    Sugar Dusted Bakers 11

Sugar Dusted Bakers's reply:

Thank you, Liza ! I am so pleased that you are happy with your order. It was a terribly hot day, over 100°! Thankfully everything went smoothly. Blessings to you and your husband!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/15/2019

Truly, I cannot say enough about how wonderful working with Beverly was for our wedding.

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and it was delicious - the cupcake were perfect and great as well. We received countless compliments about our cake.

Beverly was also so accommodating when it came to delivering our cake and cupcakes.

Everything she did truly helped to make our day special. I would recommend her to everyone and would purchase a cake from Sugar Dusted Bakers a million more times if I could.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Sugar Dusted Bakers 12

Sugar Dusted Bakers's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your wedding cake . Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful experience

Our experience was amazing! The cupcakes were DELICIOUS and our set up look beautiful! Beverly was super helpful and wonderful to work with! Can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Sugar Dusted Bakers's reply:

Thank you, Megan! I am so pleased to hear you were happy with your order. Blessings to you both, Beverly

Jennifer Stephens · Married on 04/20/2019

Best cakes and cupcakes ever!!

Beverly makes you feel like family from the moment you meet her. My husband and I tried a few other bakers in the area and we were both blown away by how delicious her cakes and cupcakes are. You can tell how much pride she takes in her craft and the sheer beauty of her creations is equal to how delicious they taste. We couldn't decide on which flavors to pick so we went with 5. Our favorite has to be her strawberry sweet butter cream frosting on a vanilla cupcake, we joked that we would by that by the gallon if we could. She uses all natural ingredients and fresh fruit and this is what we felt was the difference in her cakes/cupcakes.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Sugar Dusted Bakers's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer! You chose such interesting flavors. Your venue decorations were gorgeous and the cake design you chose blended perfectly. It was a joy to bake for you! Blessings, Beverly
  • Stacey

Stacey l Rijo · Married on 01/05/2019

Just....Amazing

I first met Miss Beverly at a wedding I attended, I arrived at the reception a bit early as she was setting up and because my daughter was getting married a month later i grabbed her information even though I had plans on a cake already, I just wanted a backup. Once my husband and I tasted her cake later that night i immediately knew that my cake plans had to change, my husband (not being a cake person) ate more cake than I ever saw him eat and my daughter agreed to take the chance. Her theme was Winter Wonderland and colors light blue, silver and white and I'll admit I was a bit nervous since my gut was to tell Miss Beverly to just do what she felt was best, what she did in return had all my guests talking, the cake was AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL and everyone kept asking me for information on the person who made the cake, never have we tasted a icing so creamy and wonderful (We ordered the cake and cupcakes) Miss Beverly offers many different flavors (my favorite is pumpkin) and she puts everything into her cakes. Not only do i recommend her but she will be making ALL my event cakes, she's wonderful to work with, flexible and her prices are unbeatable (I've already compared her to everyone in my area). Thank you Sugar Dusted Bakers for EXCEEDING my daughters expectations with a gorgeous and delicious cake!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Sugar Dusted Bakers 13
    Sugar Dusted Bakers 14

Sugar Dusted Bakers's reply:

Thank you, Stacy! It was a joy to create your daughter's cake. The theme was so inspiring and lovely. Pumpkin cake is one of my favorites as well. I look forward to making more special memories with you.

Carly · Married on 09/01/2018

September 2018 Wedding

We have received so many compliments about the cupcakes from our big day. The chocolate cake with peanut butter icing cupcakes were some of the best we have ever had. Everything is made from scratch and tasted beyond amazing. We had a small cake to cut that was very simple, but extremely elegant. You can't go wrong with Sugar Dusted Bakers!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Shannon · Married on 08/11/2018

I recently hired Sugar Dusted Bakers to create my dream wedding cake and let me tell you Bev NAILED it!!! I had so many compliments on not only the beauty of the cake design but also the flavor. Her cakes are decadent...super moist and the buttercream frosting is to die for. We chose (3) different layers of flavors, pumpkin (most compliments on taste) salted caramel (my personal favorite which guests also loved) and death by chocolate. Schedule a cake tasting with Bev and you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Logan · Married on 05/12/2018

Beverly made my two tier wedding cake and 150 cupcakes for our wedding. She was so easy to work with, kind, and willing to make anything work for us! She even did our order in two weeks... Thank you SO much Beverly. The cake was delicious and guests were asking about who made them. :)

Sent on 06/03/2018

Sugar Dusted Bakers's reply:

Thank you, Logan. Your theme was unique and a lot of fun to create. Thank you for inviting me to your reception. You were very kind.

Deb · Married on 04/21/2018

Beverly was a joy to work with! Her finished cake was beautiful, exactly what I had asked for, and it tasted very good as well!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Sugar Dusted Bakers's reply:

Thank you Deb. Your design was a delight to create.

Laura · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I picked Sugar Dusted Bakers to do our wedding cake, we ordered a smaller tiered cake for us to cut and several sheet cakes for our guests. We scheduled our tasting and were so happy with what we tried! Beverly is organized, easy to work with, exceptionally talented, and is an amazing baker! Her cakes are so moist, and her buttercream icing is to die for! We were so happy with our wedding cake that we asked our caterer to pack some up for us for our honeymoon to take with us. I would recommend sugar dusted bakers for any special event that you might have!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Sugar Dusted Bakers's reply:

Thank you Laura. I loved the interesting flavors you chose. The color pallet for your flowers on the cake were fun to work with. Thank you for inviting us to be a part of your special day!

Cleason · Married on 01/07/2018

Beverly did our wedding cake. Carrot cake with buttercream icing it was delicious and very pretty

Sunil Balasundaram · Married on 06/10/2017

Superb Wedding Cake experience

The BEST wedding cake(s) I've ever had! Inexpensive (esp in comparison to everyone else) though their quality is far better than most other bakers I've tasted. Their cake presentation is superb and are willing to be creative. They are truly flexible, easy to work with. The nicest people EVER! Had them bake our wedding cake, and all the guests loved it. In fact there were no leftovers - even though we ordered in excess! So now we are going back for my sister's wedding cake too, even though we moved away from the area! Great experience. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Sarah · Married on 01/01/2017

These ladies make the best cakes I have ever tasted!!!!

David · Married on 12/15/2015

I ordered a cake from them in December 2015. They were amazing they went above and beyond like always and so kind

Joanna · Married on 05/23/2015

Beverly was great to work with! She even gave me tips as to how to decorate the cake table. She delivered for free because it was within her radius. And the cake was delicious!! Outstanding value and she really loves what she does!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Tastes amazing! Looked great!!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/22/2014

We had a wonderful experience! Our cake was one of the best I've ever had! It looked beautiful, I'd highly recommend using Sugar Dusted Bakers!:)

Sent on 07/19/2016

Stacy · Married on 10/27/2012

Beverly was able to make my wedding cake to fit my budget and wedding theme. Her cakes are always delicious and pleasing to the eye. Pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Maya · Married on 04/14/2012

Her cake for my babyshower was amazing. It was delicious, moist, and more important fresh. I wish I could always order her cakes. Oh, and design is elegant and full of intricate details and all decorations were edible.

Sugar Dusted Bakers 15
    Sugar Dusted Bakers 16
    Sugar Dusted Bakers 17
    Sugar Dusted Bakers 18

Sarah · Married on 03/05/2011

She did my wedding cake with cupcakes. The cupcakes had strawberry filling with swiss buttercream icing. I honestly just gave her a picture of the flowers for our centerpieces, and she handmade flowers to match for on top of the cake. It exceeded my expectations and was delicious! Seriously was my dream cake

Sugar Dusted Bakers 19
    Sugar Dusted Bakers 20
    Sugar Dusted Bakers 21

Melissa · Married on 11/20/2010

These ladies made my wedding cake. It was beautiful with detailed work. They worked with my allergy requests. The cake was delicious.

Gary · Married on 01/24/2008

Sugar Dusted Bakers provided an amazingly creative and delicious cake for both of my daughters’wedding. Friendly and helpful service combined with an excellent product means I can’t imagine turning to anyone else.

Hannah · Married on 07/21/2007

Sugar Dusted Bakers create exquisite cakes with tremendous detail and unparalleled taste! I recommendation them without hesitation for your wedding! They are simply amazing!

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

I am a lover of all things dessert, especially cake, and expect a certain standard to be met. Beverly exceeded my expectations. We chose the German Chocolate and Vanilla Salted Caramel for our flavors, and we were not disappointed. Our cake looked beautiful, tasted incredible, and we received so many compliments from our guests. I can’t wait till our one year anniversary when we get to experience it again! Thank you to Sugar Dusted Bakers for helping make our day extra amazing.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/17/2019

Great experience, amazing cakes

My husband and I are so happy we went with sugar dusted bakers! We got a 2-tier cake. Beverly’s cakes are the best I have ever tasted, and it was decorated so beautifully, exactly like the picture I showed her.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Sugar Dusted Bakers's reply:

Thank you, Stephanie! I am so pleased that your cake brought your ideas and dreams to life. Blessings to you and your husband.