Reve Events Reviews

14 | Rocky Point, NY

14 Reviews for Reve Events

loren · Married on 08/20/2016

Crystal is in one word - AMAZING! We hired Crystal to be our "day of" wedding planner and she went WAY above and beyond. Our wedding was in our backyard, so we totally needed to find someone who would help us navigate EVERYTHING and to make sure the day went off without a hitch. She worked seamlessly with all our vendors, coordinated everyone's timing and made sure they all worked well together. We had no worries during our wedding day and she even found a way to make the rain stop just before our guests arrived. LOL I don't know how she did it, but I'm giving her all the credit! She was really wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a fun, energetic and truly delightful wedding planner. LOVE her!!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Kris · Married on 07/31/2015

I highly recommend Reve Events! Deciding to work with Reve Events for day of coordination was one of the best decisions that we could have made for our wedding. The services are far from just 'day of.' Crystal worked with us and all of our vendors months before our wedding day. We are so appreciative of the experience that Crystal helped us to have. As the bride, Crystal was always by my side at the right moments and she made sure that I was enjoying every second. She made the whole experience much more relaxed than I thought possible. We had an unforgettable day and we can't thank Crystal enough!!

Sent on 03/06/2016

lara · Married on 12/13/2014

Words cant describe how much i owe to Reve-Events and Crystal! They made my event effortless. Not only in planning and having great vendors but, in helping me stay a calm and cool bride. If you needed her she was there to help. If you had a question they either had the answer or found it. Her calm and collected style helped pull the wedding together. I would recommend her over and over!!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Anthony · event on 12/13/2014

This is our second event with Reve Events. They did such an amazing job last year. We used Reve for our company holiday event. It was easy and worry free. Everything went off without a hitch. Our company will use them again and again.

Thank you Reve Events.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Deborah · Married on 10/04/2014

I am so happy that I choose Reve Events to help plan the most important day of my daughter's life!!! They were very professional and courteous to everyone..I would especially like to thank Crystal Shea who was my daughter's wedding coordinator..She was amazing!!! She provided us with a checklist so nothing was overlooked and every detail was taken care of above and beyond our expectations!!! Crystal is very knowledgeable in her field ..She guided us through the whole wedding experience and helped us book all the vendors ...She made us feel very relaxed and comfortable during the whole process which was greatly appreciated..I would highly recommend Crystal Shea to plan your special event!!!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Crystal was amazing to work with. She was professional, calm, and understood exactly what I wanted. I used her as my day-of-coordinator and could not be happier that I did. I would truly recommend her for any bride to use and I am not someone who is typically easy to please.

Sent on 01/04/2015

The Reve team was so helpful from day 1! Every random question (that I was afraid to ask others) was happily answered by the Reve planners. The stress of doing everything myself (while working a full time job), was relieved with the assistance and thoughtfulness of my planners. Even down to the minute, when an awful storm almost ruined my ceremony, Crystal jumped in and made sure our alternate location was set and ready to go. A year and a half later, I still hear my friends and family say how great our wedding was! It truly was a celebration to be remembered. (And I cannot wait for the Reve team to plan my future baby shower!)

Sent on 01/31/2015

Rosanna · Married on 06/08/2013

Crystal and Tiffany were amazing to work with. They were always one step ahead of the game. They made the whole planning process run smoothly and efficiently. I can not thank them enough for making my special day spectacular. I would definitely recommend their services as they have an Eagle eye for detail!

Sent on 08/01/2013
  • O

Olivia · event on 02/09/2013

First of all I would just like to say Crystal, Tiffany and Melissa are amazing!!! My family and I wanted to do something Very special for my moms 50th birthday but with a large family and a long list of close family friends, I knew planning an elegant party with over 150 guests would be no easy task! I was overwhelmed and sadly enough with a full time job I felt like I didn't have the time to throw my mom the party she deserves. I spoke to many different event planning companies but got the feeling that my vision wasnt being understood and it just didn't feel right. Then I met the team at reve and I instantly knew this party was going to be one wed talk about at every holiday dinner table! They made it feel like they were my girlfriends helping me plan everything they actually made the whole process so FUN!! And one thing I can say about them is they know EVERYBODY in the business!!!! They literally were with me every step of the way from the invitations to making sure the food at the party was coming out hot! I love the girls at reve, I can't thank them enough for helping make my mothers special day such a wonderful time for everybody. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MARRIED just to work with them again!!!

Sent on 03/08/2013

Reve Events's reply:

Olivia, thank you very much for all the wonderful feedback! It was truly such a pleasure working with you and your family and we are delighted you had such a wonderful experience with us! We cant wait till you get married and plan your wedding with us either!! :-) I wish you and your family nothing but the best and please keep in touch and let us know when your big day is!

Sincerely,
    The Reve Team
  • F

Francine · Married on 09/29/2012

I have to say it was a pleasure having you planning my wedding. My husband and I were stress free the whole time. I def have recommended you to others. Thank you for making my speacial day the BEST!
    Mrs. Damiano

Sent on 02/27/2013

Dear Francine,

Thank you for your kind review. We were happy to have helped you plan your wedding and thrilled you both felt stress free! We wish you both a wonderful future together! Please keep in touch!

The Reve Events Team!

Tina · Married on 07/21/2012

We Can’t thank Reve Events enough for making our Wedding Day the most enjoyable, pleasurable and memorable Day that we will Cherish for the rest of our lives. Crystal, Tiffany and Melissa could not have been any more fun, pleasant and professional to work with. They took all our worries and concerns and turned them into smiles and laughter that brought so much love and joy for us and all our guests on our special day. We are still hearing so many wonderful comments from our friends, family and guests. It was an absolute perfect day. Thank you again Reve Events. We will definitely come back to you when it’s time to renew our vows!

Sent on 02/22/2013

Reve Events's reply:

Dear Tina, Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and Dean on your special day! We wish you both all the happiness in the world and look forward to working with you in the future. Please keep in touch and good luck with the start of your new lives together!

The Reve Team.. :-)

Nina · Married on 04/07/2012

People told us that planning a wedding is so stressful...well....they were right. That's when we started to look for help and found Reve Events. I can't tell you enough how much we enjoyed planning from then on. They made it stress free and fun in the whole process. So...thank you again for making our special day a memorable one.

Nina & Tony

Sent on 03/01/2013
  • User4471980 · 2+ years ago

3.5

We used Reve for Day of planning. Crystal was very helpful during the planning process. She provided assistance and guidance that made the weeks before the wedding much less stressful. Thanks!

Sent on 01/11/2015
  • User3819900 · 2+ years ago

For the kind of wedding I had, a day of coordinator was I wise choice. There were 350 people there pulling me in different directions and Crystal Shea was able to delegate and enforce a timeline that we created weeks before my wedding. If I had not hired her, I would of missed important events within the wedding, considering a bride loses track of time very easily! Thank you Reve Events!!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2014