Unruffled

Bethpage, NY View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Unruffled is a full-service wedding planning company servicing Long Island and the five boroughs. Company founder and lead planner, Veronica, Project Manager turned Wedding Planner, utilizes her experience to create seamless wedding events for the couples she works with. Unruffled aims to curate your dream day based on your unique wedding vision, giving you the freedom to truly immerse yourself in your celebration.

Unruffled offers wedding planning services that range from assisting with every last detail, to simply helping you coordinate your day-of celebrations. Couples can schedule an appointment with the professional team at Unruffled to discuss their vision for their day and outline the type of planning services they would like to utilize. Services offered by this company include:

• Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • To-do lists
  • Day-of coordination
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ashley R. Married on 02/11/2021

Veronica was great!

We had a micro-wedding at a restaurant on LI so the event was “low key” for a wedding. Looking back, I keep describing the day as chill and that was thanks to the help from Veronica. We needed someone to help with logics and GSD and Veronica did exactly that. I didn’t expect we would find a coordinator so last min who could pick up the entire vibe of the wedding but that’s exactly what happened. Veronica was able to get our vibe within the first 5 mins of meeting with us.

Unruffled's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Ashley! It means so much. I loved working with you and Gary and I'm so happy you were pleased with how it all went. Congratulations again!!
    Lindsay S. Married on 10/24/2020

Nothing short of amazing!

Hiring Veronica from Unruffled was the BEST decision I made. Unfortunately, we were holding out hope to have our wedding as planned during the COVID pandemic. Obviously, that did not go as planned. I am an EXTREMELY organized person who had every thing planned out for our Plan A very far in advance. When Plan B hit 30 days before our wedding, I was pulling at every thread I could. We made the call to hire a wedding planning (month of coordinator) and it was amazing. Veronica was readily available, lead contact to all of our vendors, timeline extraordinaire, and saving grace. I had sent her pictures of how I wanted a lot of the decor for our new venue (a glorified backyard wedding), and she was able to really put my plan in action. I trusted her to rearrange things as needed based on her professional opinion. She was able to coordinate all of the vendors getting there on time, give suggestions on how much alcohol/drinks we should purchase, give feedback on things we thought would work (and based on her experience were typically not great ideas), etc. Being the type A bride that I was, I was so incredibly nervous I would be worrying all day and night about what needed to be done and if something was wrong. Veronica assured me everything was great, and even texted me the day before the wedding to tell me to start relaxing. Having Veronica and her assistant there was amazing. Things didn't always go as planned (which is going to happen regardless of the day), and I honestly had no clue about it until after the night was over. Veronica was able to handle everything flawlessly and without issue. While my husband and I were doing our first dance, the band was supposed to transition into an anniversary dance for my grandparents. It wasn't going as planned, and just as my husband and I realized, I saw Veronica sneaking over to the band to correct it without anyone even noticing. My friends and family had nothing but amazing thing to say about her, and a few are now inquiring about her services for their upcoming weddings. Our vendors loved working with her and said it was nothing but flawless. Our florist, who verbalized that he wasn't a fan of wedding planners, raved about her and enjoyed their experience working together. Bonus: she came to our rehearsal dinner, met the bridal party and did a run through! Overall, it was such a pleasure working with Veronica during this extremely stressful time of being a COVID bride. She was perfect in all forms of the word. I HIGHLY recommend her for any and all of your planning needs!!

Unruffled's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Lindsay! I am overwhelmed with gratitude. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. It means a lot to me! I am so happy that you were pleased with how everything went, and it was my honor to be a part of your day. Congratulations again to you both!
    Maggie J. Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely incredible

Veronica is INCREDIBLE. I plan events for a living, so the idea of a day of coordinator was haunting me because I didn’t know if I’d be able to give up control on the day of. Veronica instantly put us at ease. She understood every detail of our vision and made sure that it came to life the exact way I had it in my mind.

I could give 100 examples of how thoughtful and attentive Veronica was, but I’ll leave you with just one. My fiancé is 4 years in recovery, and I had mentioned this to make sure none of his drinks got mixed up with anyone’s alcoholic ones. Veronica made sure that Stephen had a red bull (his “party drink”) in his hands at all time so that he didn’t even have to be at the bar or think twice about his drink being non-alcoholic.

She truly made our day amazing. I am so grateful for her role in our day.

Unruffled's reply:

This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for the kind words Maggie! I absolutely loved being part of your day and I am so happy that you and Stephen were pleased. Enjoy that honeymoon and keep in touch!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner