Unruffled Reviews

Unruffled View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Emily Married on 09/18/2021

Best vendor of the night!!

I cannot recommend Veronica enough! She was on top of everything from the beginning. She answered all our emails and all our texts and all of our phone calls. We had a large bridal party and an extensive shot list and she made sure everything went off without a hitch. She was truly my favorite vendor to work with from start to finish. My cousin is getting married in 2023 and saw her working and immediately asked me for her info that’s how great she was throughout the day. If you haven’t booked Veronica yet you need to ASAP! My husband was not for the idea of a day of coordinator when we first hired her but quickly came around and after the wedding said she was the best investment for the wedding. We truly cannot thank Veronica enough for everything that she said and all that we put her through! Run (do not walk) to book her!!

Unruffled's reply:

Emily!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. I am so happy you were pleased with your day and it was my honor to be a part of it. Congratulations again and keep in touch!
    Ashley R. Married on 02/11/2021

Veronica was great!

We had a micro-wedding at a restaurant on LI so the event was “low key” for a wedding. Looking back, I keep describing the day as chill and that was thanks to the help from Veronica. We needed someone to help with logics and GSD and Veronica did exactly that. I didn’t expect we would find a coordinator so last min who could pick up the entire vibe of the wedding but that’s exactly what happened. Veronica was able to get our vibe within the first 5 mins of meeting with us.

Unruffled's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Ashley! It means so much. I loved working with you and Gary and I'm so happy you were pleased with how it all went. Congratulations again!!
    Lindsay S. Married on 10/24/2020

Nothing short of amazing!

Hiring Veronica from Unruffled was the BEST decision I made. Unfortunately, we were holding out hope to have our wedding as planned during the COVID pandemic. Obviously, that did not go as planned. I am an EXTREMELY organized person who had every thing planned out for our Plan A very far in advance. When Plan B hit 30 days before our wedding, I was pulling at every thread I could. We made the call to hire a wedding planning (month of coordinator) and it was amazing. Veronica was readily available, lead contact to all of our vendors, timeline extraordinaire, and saving grace. I had sent her pictures of how I wanted a lot of the decor for our new venue (a glorified backyard wedding), and she was able to really put my plan in action. I trusted her to rearrange things as needed based on her professional opinion. She was able to coordinate all of the vendors getting there on time, give suggestions on how much alcohol/drinks we should purchase, give feedback on things we thought would work (and based on her experience were typically not great ideas), etc. Being the type A bride that I was, I was so incredibly nervous I would be worrying all day and night about what needed to be done and if something was wrong. Veronica assured me everything was great, and even texted me the day before the wedding to tell me to start relaxing. Having Veronica and her assistant there was amazing. Things didn't always go as planned (which is going to happen regardless of the day), and I honestly had no clue about it until after the night was over. Veronica was able to handle everything flawlessly and without issue. While my husband and I were doing our first dance, the band was supposed to transition into an anniversary dance for my grandparents. It wasn't going as planned, and just as my husband and I realized, I saw Veronica sneaking over to the band to correct it without anyone even noticing. My friends and family had nothing but amazing thing to say about her, and a few are now inquiring about her services for their upcoming weddings. Our vendors loved working with her and said it was nothing but flawless. Our florist, who verbalized that he wasn't a fan of wedding planners, raved about her and enjoyed their experience working together. Bonus: she came to our rehearsal dinner, met the bridal party and did a run through! Overall, it was such a pleasure working with Veronica during this extremely stressful time of being a COVID bride. She was perfect in all forms of the word. I HIGHLY recommend her for any and all of your planning needs!!

Unruffled's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Lindsay! I am overwhelmed with gratitude. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. It means a lot to me! I am so happy that you were pleased with how everything went, and it was my honor to be a part of your day. Congratulations again to you both!
    Maggie J. Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely incredible

Veronica is INCREDIBLE. I plan events for a living, so the idea of a day of coordinator was haunting me because I didn’t know if I’d be able to give up control on the day of. Veronica instantly put us at ease. She understood every detail of our vision and made sure that it came to life the exact way I had it in my mind.

I could give 100 examples of how thoughtful and attentive Veronica was, but I’ll leave you with just one. My fiancé is 4 years in recovery, and I had mentioned this to make sure none of his drinks got mixed up with anyone’s alcoholic ones. Veronica made sure that Stephen had a red bull (his “party drink”) in his hands at all time so that he didn’t even have to be at the bar or think twice about his drink being non-alcoholic.

She truly made our day amazing. I am so grateful for her role in our day.

Unruffled's reply:

This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for the kind words Maggie! I absolutely loved being part of your day and I am so happy that you and Stephen were pleased. Enjoy that honeymoon and keep in touch!
    Michelle F. Married on 08/08/2020

Highly recommend

Veronica is a lifesaver. If you are debating about getting a day of coordinator – DO IT. She was absolutely worth every penny. She ran the show the day of and if there were any problems I didn’t know about them because Veronica handled them. She kept in contact with all of my vendors, made my timeline and made sure we were on time for all events. She was very responsive, offered suggestions and talked me off a ledge more than once lol. Highly recommend her.

Unruffled's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Michelle! I absolutely LOVED working with you and I'm so happy you were pleased with everything. Keep in touch!

Veronica
    Kristy Married on 07/25/2020

Simply perfect

Veronica is simply amazing!! She went above and beyond for me. From dress fittings to floral mock ups and postponements. Veronica was there every step of the way. If you are even considering hiring someone, Unruffled is the way to go. I cannot wait for the next party, so I can work with her again.

Unruffled's reply:

Kristy! Thank you so much for the kind words. I am so happy that you were pleased with everything, and it was my honor to be part of your day. I can't wait to work with you again either! Congratulations again!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 04/18/2020

The Best Wedding Planner

The best decision I ever made for our wedding was hiring Veronica. We booked with Unruffled way before the pandemic for our March 2020 wedding. I would have given her 5 stars then and I wish I could give her 10 stars now. The way she helped me re-book all my vendors for our rescheduled date of Nov 2020 AND THEN helped us pull off our covid friendly ceremony while re-booking our reception a second time for 2022 was seriously remarkable. I could not have survived the day without her. If you were ever on the fence about booking a wedding planner, do it!

Unruffled's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Jess! I'm so glad I could be of help during such a difficult time. The wedding was beautiful despite all the hurdles and you handled it with so much grace! Congratulations again and keep in touch!!
  • Jacquelyn
    Jacquelyn M. Married on 03/07/2020

Couldn’t do it without Veronica

Veronica was the reason I didn't have a nervous breakdown every single day. She would check in on me, more frequently as the day got closer, and she was ON HER GAME when it came to vendors being on their game. The day of, she would have a drink in my hand when I needed one (but not let me overdo it), my lipstick in my hand when I needed a touch up, and always make sure everything was running smoothly. I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO IT WITHOUT HER.

Unruffled's reply:

Hi Jacquelyn! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my honor and a pleasure to be part of your big day. I'm so happy you were pleased with my work. Wishing you and Kevin a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 02/01/2020

Wedding Coordinator

Veronica was by far the best vendor I worked with. She was my day of coordinator ( really a month of coordinator), and she absolutely went above and beyond what you could expect for a coordinator, especially because she was so reasonably priced.

Leading up to the wedding she made sure I did everything I was supposed to do, helped me make decisions, answered every email and text from me immediately, helped me plan out all the logistics of a huge wedding with a lot of vendors, made myself and my bridal party an easy to follow day of timeline, made sure my bridal party stayed on schedule. Honestly she was the only reason I wasn't late to my own wedding!!

She made my wedding run so smoothly, even when my MOH ripped her dress and I got a grass stain on mine! If there were any problems I didn't even know about them because Veronica took care of it.

I didn't have to worry about anything at all on my wedding day! My husband(OMG!!) and I were able to just relax and enjoy the day thanks to Veronica

Unruffled's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole!! It was a pleasure working with you. You did in fact have me on for Partial Planning and I loved every second of it. Congrats again to you and Jeremy!!
    Janine Married on 01/17/2020

Veronica is the best!

SO HAPPY that we had Veronica the day of our wedding!!!! Being a control freak, it was definitely a little difficult to let go and have someone take over - thankfully, we were in amazing hands. Our day flowed so perfectly and we truly got to enjoy our day and be present in the moment. Having her there gave us such peace of mind. She was constantly checking in on us and made sure we had everything we needed. Trust me, you want and need a day of coordinator. She helped make our dream day come true!

Unruffled's reply:

Thank you so much Janine! It was my honor and a pleasure to help with your wedding. I am so happy you were pleased with everything. Congrats again to you and Jonathan.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 12/28/2019

My day ran so smoothly because of Veronica!

Veronica was on top of her game from the moment I hired her until my wedding was over. My wedding ran so smoothly because of her and all my vendors were dealt with as I wanted them to be and all were very happy to work with Veronica. You won’t be anything but elated with Veronica!

Unruffled's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Jess! I absolutely loved working with you and David and I'm so happy you were pleased with how it all went. Cheers!

Veronica
    Llirina M. Married on 12/21/2019

Great service!

I absolutely loved not having to worry about the small details of my wedding. As soon as we signed with Veronica we felt at ease about planning the remaining of our wedding day. From vendors to rehearsals to set up to constant communication, Veronica made everything run like clock work. A must need for your wedding day. She literally makes the magic happen on your special day. Make unruffled a must vendor for your wedding day. You will not regret it.

Unruffled's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind word Llirina! It was an honor to work with you and Oscar on your special day and I am so happy that you were pleased with how it all went.
    Erin Married on 11/23/2019

Highly recommend!

We could not have pulled off our wedding without Veronica’s help, guidance and friendship. We gave her quite the challenge with only a few months to plan it all and we also wanted something non-traditional. Talk about a challenge! She found us the perfect venue which was EXACTLY what we wanted. She helped us with many things along the way such as hair/makeup, the dress, site visits, tastings, quotes for different vendors and much more. For us, one of the most important things was getting everything done in time and Veronica was a huge help with that. She sent us reminders and made sure we had everything taken care of in time for the wedding. Her attention to detail is on point! I highly recommend Veronica for your wedding planning needs and day-of coordinator.

Unruffled's reply:

Erin!! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my honor to help with your big day I am so grateful for the opportunity. Congrats again!!
    Janis A. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing all around

Veronica was truly a blessing to me! She was on top of every vender to make sure all payments were made, everything was in order for what we wanted, and made a time line for each vender! She set up the cake table and card tables, and made sure everything was perfect before all guest came into the barn. She offered to come to my last dress fitting to learn how to bustle my dress, she was there for rehearsal, and day of minus a few things that were totally out of her control it was perfect! She is so professional at what she does, how she speaks, and just overall a wonderful person! She made sure everyone was where they needed to be for pictures and that my husband and I always had a cold drink in our hands. I will definitely be hiring her again for any other big parties we have!! I rate her 10/10

Unruffled's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I LOVED working with you and I am so happy that you were pleased with how things went. Cheers!
    Kara L. Married on 10/12/2019

Day of Coordinator

Veronica was great! I hired her for day of coordination and she did much more than “day of”. Before the wedding she called and kept in contact with vendors and adjusted timelines. The day of she moved things along smoothly and took complete care of transportation (which was what I was stressing out over the most). She was always positive and reassuring before the wedding and during. She always double checked that everything that was going on was what I wanted and how I wanted it. Prior to the wedding she called, texted, or emailed with questions regarding EVERY detail (even ones I wouldn’t have thought of!). That day she collected all tips from me and handed them out so I didn’t have to worry about that. She was so professional and kind and always had a smile on her face. She was right there whenever I needed anything. She saw we didn’t have drinks in our hands and asked us if we wanted anything and she would go get it. All in all a pleasure to work with her. If you’re looking for someone who is on top of their stuff then you should definitely go with unruffled!

Unruffled's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I loved working with you and Ryan and I’m so happy I was able to help alleviate some stress. Congratulations again!!
    Amanda H. Married on 09/28/2019

The best decision I made!

Veronica was absolutely amazing!!

Unruffled's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Your wedding was beautiful and it was my honor to be a part of it. Wishing you and Frank nothing but love and happiness. Cheers!
    Christine C. Married on 08/10/2019

Friendly, organized, flexible and professional!

Veronica was a complete joy to work with and went above and beyond the call of duty to coordinate our wedding earlier this month. We diy-ed a lot of things, and really valued having Veronica’s advice and suggestions. She knows what questions to ask (a lot of which I wouldn’t have thought to!), and is also just a lovely human! We couldn’t have done it without her and highly recommend her as a day-of-coordinator or planner.

Unruffled's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Christine! It was truly my pleasure to be part of your day and I am beyond happy that you were pleased with how it went.
    Michelle D. Married on 07/07/2018

Seamless, Memorable Experience

Veronica DiLorenzo created a seamless wedding experience from start to finish. Her attention to the details has guests still talking about how creatively she captured a rustic scene in the middle of the city. Veronica is easy to communicate with and receptive to feedback. I would highly recommend Unruffled to plan the wedding of your dreams.

Unruffled's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy you were pleased with the event and loved helping to make it special.
    Kat M. Married on 08/08/2016

Exactly what you need when you need it!

Do not hesitate to hire Veronica! I can’t say enough great things about her, she’s phenomenal. She knows her stuff and and does her research! From the first meeting to the final details, she’s there for you. Her specialty is the definitely the small stuff , the details were unbelievable, from the place cards to the hotel guest bags. You’ll be happy that you had her by your side ... I know I always did!

Unruffled's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are thrilled that you were happy with the event! It was a please putting it all together.
  • User4494525 2+ years ago

I highly recommend!

Veronica is simply AMAZING! She will be there when you need her and is always organized, thoughtful, and professional. I highly recommend!

Unruffled's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It is greatly appreciated. I’m so happy you enjoyed the event. Planning it was my pleasure.