24 Reviews for Reflections by Tracy Photography

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

My husband and I hired Tracy to photograph our wedding this last November. I honestly don’t think I can say enough great things about Tracy! She not only does incredible work, but her professionalism and assertive guidance made for such a fun and enjoyable experience! Her pictures speak for themselves in regards to the quality of her work, but I truthfully cannot say enough about her personality and the atmosphere she creates during the photo shoots. I’ve been in weddings before where the photographer gave little direction and had no control over the crowd, but that’s not the case with Tracy. Members of our wedding party even commented on how she was able to direct everyone in order to get the perfect shot. If you want to have a photographer that not only takes breathtaking photos but makes the whole experience fun and exciting, Reflections By Tracy is the way to go. She will forever be our recommendation to all our friends and family for any of their photography needs!!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Reflections by Tracy did a lovely job filming my wedding. Most of the shots i requested were fulfilled and I was happy with the outcome .

Profile Picture alicia, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had such a great experience for our engagement photos that we knew our wedding pictures were going to be amazing. We absolutely LOVE our pictures and will be back for even more family pictures. Great work :)

Profile Picture Tabetha, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tracy and her staff are phenomenal! They bend over backwards to deliver a product their clients will love. We can’t wait to do a family photo shoot with her in the future.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tracy & staff were very thorough and professional. They were easy to work with and delivered a great product.

Profile Picture Jason, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tracy and her staff are incredibly talented photographers. They are an absolutely blast to work with and really make you feel relaxed so that your true emotions and feelings come out in her photos. She loves to explore with awesome photo spots. Which can really make a photo. I hired Tracy and her staff to photograph my wedding and WOW....like I don't know what else to say. There is not a single photo over 1,000 in which I do not like. Her work is amazing. She is flexible, organized and accommodating. Her photo packages are packed full of everything you'd want and for an incredible price. You will not be disappointed.

Photos
Profile Picture Heather, 8/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

We absolutely loved having Reflections by Tracy as our photographer! Tracy was able to meet our needs of having to photograph and keep track of a very large bridal party as well as a very large family. We were able to get everything photographed that we requested and everything went smoothly. Tracy made sure all of the pictures we wanted were taken plus some other really fun shots! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day and we absolutely love all of our photos!

Profile Picture Karli, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly suggest Reflections by Tracy for anyone's wedding! We booked Tracy about a 10 months before our wedding and everything went smoothly from beginning to end. Tracy was organized and knew all the right questions to ask to prepare us and get exactly what we were looking for before, during and after the wedding. She was fun, professional and shot some amazing pictures with her team! We ended up with around 1,000 pictures and every single one captures the moments we were hoping for in every emotional way possible. We couldn't have asked for a better photography experience as she beautifully captured one of the most important days of our lives! P.S. She shot our wedding a few weeks after having ACL surgery and hobbled through it like a champion due to not wanting to miss any person's wedding who hired her and if that's not commitment then I don't know what is!

Profile Picture Briana, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tracy is so friendly and easy to work with. Sje met with us prior and went over a few options for logistics of the day which really put our mind at ease. She also asked ahead of time what photos we wanted and with who, so there want any worry the day of. Our photos turned out AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture Darcy, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tracy and her assistant were absolutely amazing!! They made the day so special and captured some breathtaking moments. She was very organized and knowledgable in what she knew would look best. Her pre-meetings were informative and organized. She knew how to make you feel comfortable and to have the absolute perfect day. It is SO difficult to choose pictures to put in an album, as the are all gorgeous. I would recommend Tracy to any bride to be!!

Profile Picture Nicki, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were SO happy we went with Tracy for our wedding. She has several packages to choose from (we chose the bigger one) with 2 photographers and loved every picture. She gets back to you so fast and makes the day of easy, she postitions you without making it look stiff. She's so easy to work with, we just got our album back too and it looks great! Definitely plan on using her for our family portraits now after seeing how great she does.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tracy did a wonderful job working with me and my husband to coordinate the right amount of pictures at each location we had her at and did an awesome job getting the pictures done in a timely fashion and the church said we couldn't have picked a better photographer! Tracy was very professional and super nice to work with.

Profile Picture Lacey, 3/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

She was so easy to work with. I loved her organization and sense of humor. She is willing to worm with me to make sure I get what I want out of the day and at the same time offers excellent professional advice when asked. And most of all I love, love, love my wedding album

Profile Picture Amy, 8/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would recommend Tracy to any bride. The pictures were better than we could have imagined. It was also very easy to get a hold of Tracy and she was very flexible on meeting times. Her and her assistant were very professional that day and kept things moving along, something no bride should have to worry about!

Profile Picture User3076718, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We worked with Tracy for our wedding a couple months ago. Although I did spend more on photography than I originally wanted (mostly due to the gap between our ceremony and reception), it was well worth it and I would do it again. We had Tracy and one of her other photographers with us for 9 hours that day. She was extremely helpful in putting together a timeline for our photos that day in order to make the most use out of our time with her. They were beyond professional and captured many moments that I will treasure forever. We had over 1000 shots to choose from for our album. I think the hardest part of the whole experience was having to pick only 120 shots to include in our album. We gave Tracy the freedom to edit our selected shots and put the album together and it was worth trusting her. Our album is beautiful! She has an eye for grouping shots together and editing photos to make them priceless. I would highly recommend her to anyone...you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture User3174235, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am struggling to find the correct words for Tracy and RBT. All I can come up with is she is FANTASTIC, AMAZING, ENERGETIC, FUN, CREATIVE, and most of all TALENTED!!! I was so blessed that she was able to my destination, yes I said that correctly; my destination wedding. There was only one photographer I wanted and she was able to do it. The hardest decision was picking which photos do I enlarge because there were so many great photos to choose from. Whenever someone asks me if I know a photographer without any hesitation I recommend Reflections By Tracy. If you want great, quality, and creative photos then choose Reflections By Tracy.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tracy was a wonderful photographer. She is incredibly talented with an eye for creative and natural shots. My husband and i did not want a videographer, so we really put a lot of thought into choosing our photographer, and couldn't be more happy with the results. We chose her smallest picture package (since our ceremony and reception were in the same location therefore did not require travel time, etc, and in attempts to stay close to budget because her services are not exactly cheap) but were never treated like lower paying customer. She showed us so much thoughtfulness, and had so much enthusiasm at every point of the planning process. Now that it is all over, it feels like a million years ago, but when i look at the album, it is like reliving the day... with all the same emotions of excitement and romance. Anyone can take pictures, but it takes someone special to be able to capture a mood the way she does.

Profile Picture Staci, 10/5/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have worked with Reflections by Tracy for other photos so there was no question that we wanted them to be our photographer for the wedding. It’s the best choice we made. We have over 686 photos from our wedding and they are all perfect. Tracy was great to work with, she was extremely flexible and worked with us to get all the photos that we “had to have.”

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/28/09, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I will always cherish the pictures that Tracy took of my daughter for her senior year. She completely captured her personality with all the different outdoor settings and creative indoor backdrops and poses. I would say that she is the best photographer for all your precious memories!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 10/22/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Please take a look at her website her work speaks for itself!!!! Wonderful to work with!!!!

Profile Picture April , 8/30/08, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tracy did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. She was great to work with and her work is tremendous. We also had our engagement photos done by her as well. I would highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Sarah , 6/5/05, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tracy did a fantastic job creating lasting memories of our wedding day. She not only took beautiful photos - she captured some of the most touching, candid moments of the day. There is not another photographer I could think of to capture the magic through a lens the way Tracy can.

Profile Picture Tracy, 5/23/04, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Reflections by Tracy photographed my wedding a few years ago, I still talk about how she captured such wonderful memories. My photographer ,Tracy, is the one that I took the most selective time in choosing , for one of the most important days in my life ! Tracy came highly recommended to me by past friends whom were brides , they, as I were amazed at her professionalism and photography talents. Tracy worked hand in hand with my husband and myself and I would highly recommend her to anyone, and I have! Thank you for making my wedding album a lifetime of precious memories.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/14/03, 1 Review