17 Reviews for Radiant Makeup Artistry

17 Radiant Makeup Artistry Reviews

I was the Maid of Honor in my best friends wedding and Rachel and Rebecca from Radiant Makeup Artistry did our makeup and it was amazing. The look was perfect for what the bride was going for and they really found a way to bring out each girls natural beauty! I hope to one day hire them for my own wedding!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel was wonderful at making my look my best on my wedding day, but still like me. I loved the fact that she listened to my wants and needs and during my trial, went really slowly and in layers to see how much or little drama I wanted for my look. I also loved that nothing was an additional fee for her. She provided airbrush, an extensive variety of lashes, all under her price and it made it an easy choice for having her do makeup for myself, my moms, and my bridesmaids. They all looked beautiful during the day, and I felt amazing because of how well my makeup looked. She was warm and kind, patient, and very easy to communicate with. She was also one of the more affordable makeup artists around the LA area that I contacted. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kristine, 6/13/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I met Rachael a month before my wedding for a home makeup preview session. Within minutes we clicked and were chatting like old friends!! I knew I was in good hands and could trust Rachael with my wedding day makeup for me and my bridal party! Rachael came prepared with professional tools and quality Makeup! My wedding Makeup lasted the whole wedding day! My eyelashes were perfect! I got so many compliments on my makeup. My bridal party was very happy with there makeup. We all had a natural, polished and fresh look for wedding photos. I HIGHLY recommend Rachel for all your makeup needs! Thank you again Rachael for making me feel like a beautiful bride!!

Profile Picture Katy, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel did my makeup and all my bridesmaids makeup for our May 2, 2015 wedding. She was absolutely amazing and everyone was extremely pleased with the results! Rachel is so fun to have around while also being very professional. She gave great ideas and asked every girl what they would like or had in mind. I would highly recommend Radiant Makeup!

Profile Picture User4455949, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I originally found Rachel with Radiant Makeup because I was looking for someone who could do tattoo coverup along with my wedding make up. She spent a lot of time with me during my trial showing me different techniques. She listened to what I was looking for and offered her suggestions as well. On the day of my wedding I decided not to cover up my tattoos after all (mostly because of time constraints) but had her do my makeup and my mom's makeup. We had to start very early (6:30am) but Rachel was right on time and bright and cheery. She is wonderful to work with. I made some last minute adjustments to the way I wanted my makeup done and she did an amazing job. My makeup was absolutely beautiful. My mom LOVED her makeup and that's saying a lot because she's very picky and didn't like the way her makeup had turned out at my sister's wedding. Rachel listened to what we liked and didn't like and why. She made sure we both looked gorgeous and gave us a gift bag of touch up makeup for the day. The products she uses are of the highest quality and our makeup looked great all day long. I am so happy I found her and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel is fantastic! She did my makeup, my Mom's makeup and 5 of my bridesmaids. All of our makeup looked really great and lasted the whole night, even after taking pictures outside, on the beach on a very hot labor day weekend in LA. She was very flexible when I decided to change my look the day of (different from what I asked for at my trial), and my makeup looked exactly how I described and wanted it. She also came to my apartment for my trial, which none of the other vendors I contacted offered to do.

Her prices are very reasonable and she even provided us each with a touch up kit that included lip gloss, a sample of our respective lipstick colors, a pocket mirror and hand sanitizer. She is very sweet and is one of the more professional wedding vendors I have come across and I will be recommending her to all of the future brides I know. She even helped me find a great hairstylist for the day of and had a great and easy online contract set-up so brides can sign electronically instead of having to worry about faxing/mailing paperwork.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel was so wonderful. She did my makeup and makeup for my 6 bridesmaids. She is so sweet and a pleasure to work with. She took the time to talk with each of my bridesmaids about their skin and what she thought would work best for each of them individually. She asked them about their normal makeup routine. Each of them had makeup that they loved and that suited them, while still keeping a cohesive look for my bridesmaids. Of course, she did a fabulous job with my own makeup too. She brought us each little gift bags with lip gloss, lip color, powder, and other goodies. We felt beautiful and pampered. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture User3630286, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Rachel to do makeup and hair for me and my mom on my wedding day, and am so glad I did! She was an absolute joy to work with and was incredibly professional and flexible. On top of that, she is such a sweet and genuine person and helped me feel at ease, both during the trial and during my wedding day, despite not being used to having my makeup done. My mom and I received so many glowing comments throughout that day and night about how beautiful our makeup and hair looked. I was also an out-of-town bride and Rachel was very accommodating, both with planning things from a distance and with working with my skin care needs. I will definitely use Rachel again for any future special events I have in Southern California!

Profile Picture Renee, 7/12/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I found Rachel on Wedding Wire. I saw her reviews and liked her makeup style. Originally, I didn't want to get my makeup done and figured I could do it myself. I am so HAPPY that I had Rachel do my makeup. I did the trial at my home and found that to be very convenient. She took her time and walked me through each step. I showed her a couple pictures as a reference and she really listened. I didn't want a dramatic look, I just wanted to look like my best self. I didn't think I would like fake eyelashes; turns out I was not picking out the right kind. She used the most natural looking ones and they really made my eyes pop in pictures.

I really wanted to pamper my three bridesmaids after all they had done for me. Her pricing was very reasonable and allowed me to do that. My bridesmaids loved her too! They thought she was sweet and loved how they looked. The wedding day was pure chaos at my house and Rachel was nothing but calm and professional through it all. I would definitely recommend Rachel. I hope I have an excuse to get my makeup done in the future because she is AWESOME!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rae was incredibly professional and explained the different types of make up choices I had for my event. We went through a trial before the wedding and my day of make up was perfect. I didn't have any issues all night - even with a little rain and the Florida heat! I would definitely recommend Rae.

Profile Picture T, 11/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rae was a JOY to work with. She is very professional, helpful, easy to talk to, and consults with her clients after listening to them! She made recommendations for what worked for me, my sister-in-law, and all 4 of my bridesmaids. She even gave an impromptu make lesson/advise to one of my bridesmaids who had a question about lip stain! She was so flexible and courteous. I am so thankful I found her. She was so helpful that I would use her again for those big life moments, but she has moved away ;(. I have since recommended her to all my friends, family, and colleagues who work in the L.A. Area.

If you are looking for someone who is FANTASTIC at what they do, and who is able to show that through attentiveness and passion, then you are looking for Rae. You will not be disappointed if you select her for your big day. She makes you feel as if you have known her forever. I can not say enough wonderful things about my experience!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/3/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel and Rebecca were AMAZING! They were so much fun to have pampering us on the big day, and all 6 of my bridesmaids, both Moms and Miss Flower girl were THRILLED with their looks. I was waiting all day for my turn in Rachel's chair, and while she worked her magic it started to feel real that I'd be walking down the aisle in a few hours! Rachel handled the waterworks and nerves while creating the most incredible makeup look! I love love loved my makeup and thought everyone looked so gorgeous. I'm so sad that Rachel's out on the west coast now, but envious of all the lucky LA brides who'll get to experience her magic!

Profile Picture Liz, 8/17/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel was absolutely amazing. We did a trial one before my wedding day to play around with the type of look I was hoping for. She had several color options to fit anyone's needs. My makeup was beautiful and natural. I looked like the best version of myself on my most important day... and night. Even with my oily skin, my makeup was still gorgeous through the last dance.

Rachel also did makeup for my maid of honor, one of my bridesmaids, and my mom. They all looked absolutely stunning. We all agreed that our makeup has never looked better. I would definitely recommend Rachel without any hesitation!

Profile Picture Cayla, 1/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I searched for makeup artists in the Orlando area and was shocked by some of the prices. I found Rae Smith on the Knot and decided her rates were more reasonable. She did a trial run for me and I loved it. On the day of the wedding, Rae was in a car accident (other person's fault) about 15 minutes away from the venue. She kept in contact with me the entire time and arrived an hour later to complete my makeup. I was very impressed at her persistence and the flawless job she did. I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a reasonably priced makeup artist who loves what she does.

Profile Picture Lei, 12/29/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so thankful I found Rachel with Radiant Makeup Artistry for my big day! My bridesmaids, my mom, and I had such a wonderful experience with her and her team. Before the wedding date, we had the trial and knew instantly that she would help make my day special. I'm not very experienced with makeup, but she took the lead for me and when I started realizing what I liked and what wasn't for me, she was so flexible and creative. She is so incredibly talented and seriously, so down to earth and fun! My bridesmaids loved her and felt so special and beautiful, which was very important to me. Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Tyla, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you don't use Radiant Makeup Artistry for your Wedding, you are really missing out!

Rachel with Radiant Makeup Artistry did my makeup on my wedding day, along with doing the makeup for all of my bridesmaids, my mother, and my grandmother. Radiant Makeup Artistry is very reasonably priced for everyone in your wedding party. Rachel is an amazing makeup artist! She is such a sweet person inside and out, and she will go above and beyond the call of duty to make you feel special.

All of my friends are upset that she has left Florida because they wanted her to do their makeup on their wedding day. Wishing you lots of success in California!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I never really realized how big of a role makeup could play in completing the bridal look. I know a lot of people put emphasis on the dress which of course is important, but I cannot imagine spending so much money on a dress just to leave your face to look the way it looks on any other day. Rachel has great instincts and knew how to play up my best features. Even though I do not wear a lot of makeup on a regular basis, I did not feel like Rachel made me look different or unrecognizable. In fact, I felt more myself than ever! I mostly just trusted Rachel to use her best judgment since she was the professional. At the same time, she was so great about asking me questions along the way and really listening to me when I told her if I wanted anything something specific. She is very calm and friendly and would put any bride at ease. I could not recommend Rachel more highly, and I could never thank her enough for making me look my very best for my man on my wedding day.

Profile Picture lindsey, 9/18/11, 4 Reviews