Pink Princess Reviews

27 | Los Angeles, CA

27 Reviews for Pink Princess

Meredith · Married on 07/21/2018

My daughter (aka the flower girl) was absolutely stunning. Family took as many photos of her as anybody else. The dress came within days even though we're on the other coast. They also provided a very cute basket for the wedding that matched perfectly with her dress.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

Ordered our flower girl dresses from here. They are stunning and good quality and were a decent price. The service was excellent - we ordered 3 different dresses in various sizes and sent them to my fiance’s nieces to try on. We were then able to return them and they were even flexible with us after we once missed the window in allowing us to still send it back and get a refund.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Chavas · Married on 10/21/2017

I recieved my ivory flower girl dress and it is very beautiful! Great quality fabric and detail stitching. I look forward to seeing my Niece wear this dress during my wedding ceremony.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Lily · Married on 06/26/2017

I ordered a flower girl dress for my daughter from Pink Princess and their service was amazing! There was an issue with address verification on my order so they called me within hours of placing my order to confirm my address. The address had to be changed and they were more than happy to oblige. The dress arrived the very next day, less than 24 hours after I placed the order AND the shipping was free!

Sent on 03/29/2017

teena · Married on 02/04/2017

Ordered the flower girl dress from Pink Princess. The prices were fabulous and color options were plenty. Our flower girl was the talk of the town and the prices couldn't be beat!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Eleni · Married on 10/15/2016

AMAZING!!! Customized my order and shipped super fast! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Marie · Married on 08/06/2016

I ordered my flower girl dress from her. It's so cute and a excellent price!! The shipping was very quick, came in like a week. They have a wide variety of dresses to chose from.

Sent on 06/21/2016

I used their website to buy a grey flower girl dress and I definitely loved what I saw! I found it in just the right size and price!

Sent on 11/01/2015

tara · Married on 08/21/2015

I needed a dress for my granddaughter for my wedding,her mother stumbled upon this site and of course I googled reviews lol and decided to order. Yup I was pleasantly happy...affordable,beautiful,good quality, great fit, and super fast delivery... Thank you so much

Sent on 09/25/2015

They made this bride very happy when another vendor was unresponsive to my order. They went into the warehouse to make sure both dresses matched in color and ensured that they would be delivered in time. I was speechless at how beautiful the dresses were. My flower girls felt like little princesses. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Kathryn · Married on 07/05/2014

We found the ring bearer's suit at Pink Princess - I know, who would guess, boy's clothes, right? Anyway, the smallest suit we could find in stores was a knock out size 2T, but we needed an 18mos size. pinkprincess.com saved the day. Their boys suits/tuxes are very reasonably priced. Shipping was quick, free, and painless. We had the suit in less than a week!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/03/2014

I love pink princess! They offered above and beyond service and beautiful attire for my children.

Sent on 02/23/2014

haley · Married on 05/03/2014

I got beautiful flower girl dresses for very cheap and they got here really fast

Sent on 02/01/2014

Ebony · Married on 10/19/2013

I am so very very thrilled with the two dresses I ordered for my flower girls. They only took a week to come from the time I ordered to delivery. They are just beautiful and I can't wait to get my girls in them. I am very satisfied with the tailoring of the dresses and the quality of them looks like they cost double the price I paid for them. I would recommend this site to anyone and in the future if I need more dresses for my daughter they will come from Pink Princess.

Sent on 08/17/2013

Found this site and was very pleased with their prices and selection of dresses. I found two flower girl dresses that are adorable! They kind of match my wedding dress! The dresses came and fit the girls, we followed the measuring chart. But, the shoes we ordered were too big. Both of my flower girls have skinny feet! So, we exchanged the shoes for smaller sizes within their 30 day policy and they fit, with a little room to grow, just in case! Both flower girls love their outfits and I have already referred this website for other brides to be! Shipping was speedy, deleivery came within one week and returns were easy!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Melanie · Married on 07/07/2012

I searched so many sites looking for flower girl dresses and finally came across Pink Princess, they had so many to choose from. After days of picking and choosing I finally found the perfect dress. After ordering I was worried what how long it would take to get to me as I'm in Australia, then I was wondering what the quality would be like.

The dresses arrived within two weeks and the quality was perfect. The girls tried on thier dresses and look wonderful.

Thank you Pink Princess.

Sent on 01/29/2012

Michelle · Married on 04/22/2012

Great value and beautiful dresses for flower girls. Also good selection of accessories. Good return policy, although I never needed to utilize it.

Sent on 03/30/2012

noemi · Married on 07/23/2011

I purchased my flower girl dresses and boy's attire for my wedding from Pink Princess. I purchased several flowers girl dresses unable to decide which one from viewing them on the internet. The majority of the dresses needed tulle with the exception of one style. All the dresses were beautiful. I ended up decided on a navy blue dress that did not need a tulle. The dresses were beautiful. Pink Princess has a great return policy. They send you one free return postage within 30 days of purchase any returns after that you have to pay yourself. The dresses arrive with 3 days Pink Princess will send you shipping confirmation and received return confirmation. You can track your purchase and return merchandise. The boys suits were cute. You can't beat the price for the dresses and suits. You get the pants, shirt, tie, shirt and jacket. I would buy from them again and have recommended the website to a few family and friends.

Sent on 10/11/2011
  • Sparky

Jhan · Married on 05/09/2009

We ordered the flower girl dress from Pink Princess and it was beautiful. The shipping was very quick. They were easy to work with.

Sent on 06/08/2009
  • gypsyluna

Charlene · Married on 09/14/2008

A huge selection of dresses. I wanted soft yellow for the flower girls and was having a difficult time finding anything but the traditional white dress, until I came upon Pink Princess. We ordered them through their website and they were delivered promptly. The girls looked like little princesses.
    Thank you Pink Princess!

Charlene Mason Gallego

Sent on 09/17/2008

Jenny · Married on 08/08/2008

We were looking for inexpensive yet a good selection of flower girl dresses. We looked online and found PinkPrincess.com. They provided great service and the free shipping was great!

Sent on 12/05/2008
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/26/2016

My Aunt purchased my baby cousins' flower girl dresses from this website for my wedding. The dresses were light pink with adorable tulle. I was so happy with how they turned out. The light pink color matched my bridesmaids' dresses PERFECTLY! I am very happy with this company and would highly recommend this website to my family and friends.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 10/06/2018

Pink Princess has a great selection of styles, excellent customer service, quick delivery, and always had a quick response to any inquiries I had. I love the dresses I found for my girls. They're darling!

Sent on 08/07/2018

3.5

I didn't want to pay a ridiculous price for a flower girl dress for a 4 year old. I was happy to find this website with many dress options ... and finally one with decent ratings! We ordered an Ivory chiffon dress. The sizing chart was key. We were originally going to order a size based on her street clothes, but quickly changed our minds to order a size smaller after consulting the chart and measuring her. The dress to slightly longer to come in than promised (but only a few days). The condition was excellent and it fits her like a glove! The only downside is that it is quite sheer with only a few layers of chiffon so we need to sew a slip into the dress. Otherwise I am very happy with the dress.

Sent on 09/07/2012

3.4
      2.5
      3.5

Pink Princess has the cutest flower girl dresses! We originally went with another company and were highly disappointed. PP shipped our dress and I had it within a week!

Sent on 06/08/2015