Photos by Rick Reviews

13 Reviews for Photos by Rick

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

13 Photos by Rick Reviews

Alyssa · Married on 04/25/2015

Rick was GREAT to work with throughout the wedding process. I was planning my wedding out of town and he promptly responded to emails and any questions that I had. The day of the wedding was the first time I met him and I wasn't worried at all because even talking to him on the phone, he was friendly and informative and I knew he would be great, which he was! It rained throughout our wedding day and we got some really cute pictures with umbrellas and he was open to anything we asked for! Our proofs were just recently made available online and they all look GREAT! I am very grateful we picked him to capture those important moments and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for amazing photographs!

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2012

Rick was amazing!! He had great ideas and was so nice and funny!!! I can't wait to see how all of the pictures turn out. He made everyone feel very comfortable and was very professional. Rick was also very open to all of our ideas and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted!!! I will be recommending him to all of my girlfriends! :) the photo booth was a blast as well!!!

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2012

If you want personable, reliable, and attentive service, you'll find it with the care offered by Rick and staff at Photos by Rick. There are many packages to choose from, all within affordable reason for your special day. My memories were documented in such a way that I am able to relive my ceremony and reception time and again.

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2012

Rick and Brian did an amazing job at my wedding! I, myself, have a love for taking pictures so it was very important to me that I get a high quality photographer to capture EVERY moment of the night. Rick and Brian did that...and then some! They were clicking pictures all night. Lying on the ground, in the bushes, behind the scenes, they did it all! They even came with us to a local barn on the wedding day to take extra pictures! Their creativity, eye for a good shot and friendliness made the day enjoyable and rewarding. I just received the photos online this week. Rick stated, "I usually try to only publish 1000 pictures but you had so many good ones, I just couldn't cut them done past 1500" And he sure did! I was amazed and grateful for all the wonderful pictures captured! Such talent and beauty in their photos! They definitely proved their talent! I would highly recommend Photos by Rick in Tinley Park for photography!

Cindy · Married on 05/27/2012

Rick was so very helpful! Always there to answer any questions. Made it easy to pay. He is very good at what he does. Creative and original. Albums are beautiful. Listened to all my ideas. I was really happy how the pictures turned out. Fast putting them online after the wedding. I would def recommend him to others. In fact I do to all my clients. I'm a stylist. He made my day very special. Thank you Rick!!'

Peggy · Married on 10/15/2010

Rick is an amazing photographer. We know a numerous amount of people that have used him and have heard nothing but good things. He is very professional and such a people person. The quality of all the pictures are excellent. I would recommend him to anyone i know!!

• Angie

Angie · Married on 04/25/2008

Amazing photographer! Ours was so nice and cool.. he worked everything into OUR schedule!!

jenelle · Married on 04/19/2008

Photos by rick was great, we actually had Rick perform the services and he was fantastic! He had done my aunts wedding also about a year ago, and she loved him! He is very professional, and very talented! He took 900 pictures at my wedding and every last one was gorgeous!

MNG · Married on 07/08/2006

Great pictures for a reasonable price. Very professional staff!

• W

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2003

Photos by Rick are awesome! He is very professional. Rick has away of saying just the right thing to make people smile. We have a big family and he took a picture with about 30 people in it and we were in a small area and it turned out great. By the time my husband and I returned from our honeymoon our proofs were ready for us. We were gone about two weeks. We bought the more expensive album and everyone who has ever seen it wanted to know who did our photos.

Paul · Married on 11/11/2011

Rick was excellent.hes got a great personality, has a great eye for shots... He made my nonphotogentic self look amazing...and enhanced the beauty of my already beautiful wife in all the photos...also guys I thought the photobooth was going to be a waste....it was the best thing at the wedding...i was in it more then anyone...it was awesome...

Our wedding photos are amazing and our album is gorgeous. They did a great job of getting creative and beautiful pictures of our special day. We didn't have to think about it at all. We especially loved the set up for professional group shots for our guests that they set up at our reception.

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2007

3.0

Our photographer was very accommodating and had a lot of great ideas for good shots. We had the good fortune of a beautiful fall day, as well as gorgeous scenery and he took full advantage of that. I couldn't have been happier with the pictures. My mom ordered so many pictures that the company gave her a discount. We are also receiving a DVD of all of our pictures, since there were so many picture orders. I highly recommend Photos by Rick in Tinley Park!