Petra Terova Photography Reviews

19 | Mooresville, NC

19 Reviews for Petra Terova Photography

Petra is a fabulous photographer! We are thrilled with the beautiful photos of our wedding....she really captured the magic of our relationship and our lovely little ceremony! She is wonderful to work with!!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Andrea · Married on 11/06/2014

Petra was really easy to work with right from the start! We had a small destination wedding in a town 3 hours away from where we live so I was doing most of the planning from a distance. We did most of our communication via email and she was so great about contacting me back every time I had a question. The wedding day she showed up right on time at the location and was very professional. She was very open to our ideas for the kinds of photos we wanted and was always game for trying out different poses. We got our proofs back in no time and were very pleased with the photos! Would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Lisa · Married on 11/01/2014

Hiring Petra as our photographer was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. It was a special blessing to be able to have her expertise and photogenic eye capture our wedding day. She arrived early to our venue at the Omni Resort at Amelia Island Plantation and we immediately felt comfortable with her. We simply would not have enjoyed our day or pictures if it weren't for her. Petra's passion for photography and attention to detail made her far more valuable than the rates she charged. Jeremy and I would recommend Petra Terova to any couple looking to photograph their wedding. Our wedding was beautiful and we have the beautiful pictures to remember for always. Lisa and Jeremy D. 11/1/14

Sent on 12/29/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/19/2014

Petra is wonderful. She was very professional and took beautiful photos. I was so impressed by everything!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Deirdree · Married on 07/13/2014

I would certainly recommend this photographer. She is very professional. I love how easy going and flexible she was. At the last minute we had to do our wedding inside. We had alot less room than we expected, but the pictures came out beautifully. I also love the way she was able to direct us during our couple shots. Im not really creative when it comes to taking pictures. She directed us so that we could get some really great shots. Our wedding celebration ended earlier than expected, so she gave us a discount for not having to take pictures as long as planned. Lastly I really appreciate how she went out of her way to drop off our wedding albumn after I didnt get it in the mail the first time. She was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Petra was such a pleasure to work with and fun! We highly recommend her to all brides to be considering beautiful images at a great cost !

Sent on 07/22/2014

Joenell · Married on 06/20/2014

I would just like to add that Petra went above and beyond to make our wedding that much greater. I would definitely recommend her services :)

Thanks again,
    Joenell

Sent on 07/22/2014

Brandon · Married on 04/05/2014

Petra was such a pleasure to work with and we were very impressed with her work,her professionalism and she was certainly able to keep our budget under control. Our event would have been nearly perfect had the weather cooperated but Petra captured some beautiful shots and we are so thankful for you saving the memories of our special day. You were a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and appreciate all your hard work. The pictures you took were absolutely beautiful. I will be glad to speak with anyone who needs some re-assurance about Petrova Photography.

Brandon and Tami

Sent on 04/21/2014

Jessica · Married on 03/21/2014

Petra was very professional, on-time and flexible with the many things going on that day. She was well priced and listened to the specific shots we wanted. In my opinion her best work are posed shots, the candid and action shots were not all great. Overall very pleased with our experience.

Sent on 05/02/2014

CJ · event on: 03/08/2014

Petra was great! The pictures turned out perfectly and we're so grateful to be able to cherish these. She had great ideas during our shoot and we couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 03/22/2014

Very accommodating and professional. Had some beautiful unique and artistic shots. Extremely pleased with wedding photos and highly recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2013

We hired Petra to shoot our engagement and wedding.

We took engagement photos at the Jacksonville Landing and surrounding downtown area during a late afternoon/early evening. Petra was professional, creative and both Lauren and I felt at ease when she was directing us to get that perfect shot. Sometimes she just let us be ourselves which got us some really cool and spontaneous photos that we really loved.

Our wedding took place at the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church with reception 2 blocks from there at the main Jacksonville Public Library in downtown Jacksonville, FL. Petra was excellent throughout the whole process!

Before the wedding we met few times to review the venues and to discuss the kind of photos that we're looking for. Petra listened well and provided professional feedback that helped us get some unique photos at both of these unique venues.

During the wedding Petra and her assistant were able to capture all of the photos that we were looking for and more. Both of us and our families were very pleased with the resulting photos that we'll cherish for the rest of our lives.

If Petra can do such an outstanding job at a wedding, which is traditionally quite a difficult event to shoot, I'm sure that she will do an exceptional job during other photo shoots as well.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2013

My fiancé and I had alot of fun getting our engagement pictures done by Petra. She was so professional and did an amazing job. My fiancé and I loved all of the pictures she took of us :)

Sent on 07/10/2013

Ana & Vin · Married on 05/05/2013

Erion was our number one choice as a photographer. We remember calling back Erion two weeks before the wedding to discuss settings, any particular photos that we required and other details. We were blown away at how quickly he was able to list all of the photos that we should get, where we should get them, who should be in them. We walked away knowing that we wouldn’t need to worry about a thing.

From the moment he arrived on the morning of the wedding he blended in to the mayhem, he was professional and so easy to get along with. He captured our day like a story through his amazing photographs and because of this we will remember every moment of our special day forever.

When our photographs arrived I cannot describe what an amazing job Erion did from our family photos to the unique ones on the Garden, Erion they were worth all the shivers! We would highly recommend Erion’s work and we are delighted that he was able to photograph our wedding.

Thanks Erion!!

- Ana & Vin Saini

Sent on 07/29/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2013

Jared and I were thrilled to have viewed our pictures! Her work is really beautiful and she was so easy, enjoyable and flexible to work with. She truly captured each of our special moments perfectly... We will definitely keep her in mind when making referrals to others!

Jessica

Sent on 11/12/2013

Eileen · Married on 10/24/2014

Petra was very accommodating since it was a last minute request. She was very professional and we loved the final product.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Angela · Married on 03/22/2014

Petra was always on time and professional. Very pleasant and easy to talk to. The photos were great quality and her price is the most reasonable compared to any other photographer in the area.

Sent on 04/11/2014

Amber · Married on 04/19/2014

There were some beautiful photos taken of my wedding. My husband and I wish that there could have been some close ups done and more poses than she did rather than just the same zoom in almost every photo and many of the same poses counted as the 180 photos that we received from our wedding. For example there were 25 photos taken of my now sister in law lacing my corset back on my dress. I appreciate and understand the need to take several shots to make sure you get one or a few good ones of every picture or most of the pictures. But I wish that 25 of the same types of pictures and poses did not have to be part of my 180 photos. There was also a very huge antenna on the top of the nice condos that we got married in front of (the wedding was on the beach) and the antenna was in many of the photos. I had to crop it out of the photos myself
    and had some trouble with that.

The photographer was very personal, caring, friendly, and warm. She was also very flexible and generous with her time. Overall we were satisfied with our wedding photos.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Karla · Married on 09/13/2014

Petra did a fantastic job on our September wedding photos. She had great ideas that really captured all of the happiness of our special day. She was extremely professional and flexible and we were thrilled with the results. We highly recommend her work!

Sent on 12/18/2014