Paulius Musteikis Weddings Reviews

31 | Madison, WI

31 Reviews for Paulius Musteikis Weddings

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2017

Paulius was excellent! We worked with him for our engagement shoot and our wedding reception - and we STILL cannot get over how amazing our photographs for both are. He was very accommodating with our budget, ideas, timeline, and really took the time to get to know my husband and I....which allowed us to relax and enjoy every moment of our special day. Cannot recommend Paulius enough!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

Many thanks to Paulius! He captured the essence of Love between and around us, the spirit and emotions of all those in attendance. It’s amazing how he was able to catch when our eyes met or a smile across the room or somebody in the middle of their best dance moves or a loving embrace. You can literally feel the emotion through the photos. Paulius was everywhere but very discreet at the same time. We have pictures of every single person that attended in some kind of action shot. Creative editing breathed even more life into tear jerking experiences for guests in attendance and people who were unable attend. My guests say that looking at the pictures takes them right back to that magical day! We are in love!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2015

Choosing Paulius as our wedding photographer was a no brainer; we didn't even consider anyone else. He has such an artistic eye and a real talent for capturing beautiful, unconventional compositions. While we wanted a handful or posed shots, we gravitate towards candid photos, which Paulius does exceptionally well.

We had our hearts set on taking a walk through the woods after the ceremony with the wedding party. Our wedding day was pushing 80 degrees, and the "hike" was about a mile and a half with some decent inclines, some of which were slippery and sandy. Paulius enthusiastically captured many special moments along the way.

He was quick to turn the photos around after the wedding, and we were very impressed with the amount of great shots we received. Paulius was always very professional and laid back, and he brought a very calming, relaxed energy to every meeting, as well as the wedding day itself. Our engagement was short, and we didn't take much time to make the standard preparations that most couples do, so I really appreciated his fun, easy going demeanor.

I would not hesitate to recommend Paulius to anyone that values artistic, creative photography. He will undoubtedly capture the energy and spirit of your big day.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Dustin · Married on 08/22/2015

Our experience with Queens and Hearts Photography for our wedding exceeded the expectations of what we initially imagined it would be. We expressed interest in Paulius Musteikis' photojournalistic style and he delivered with even more artistic ingenuity than what we saw from his online galleries. To be apart of and see how his style comes together is really something special. He worked as if he were an observer in the crowd and we barely noticed him around; to see all of the shots he captured was surprising to us because we were unaware of his presence at the moments he caught our smiles, tears, and matrimonial joy. We would definitely recommend Queens and Hearts Photography to anyone looking for photojournalistic/documentary-style photography. Paulius was very thorough, yet flexible, in his dealing with his clients. He took time to hear our vision of what we wanted, blended our vision with his suggestions, and made our photos better as a result. He is very organized and his experience is very apparent; Paulius knew many things that would work and knew how to make other things work better, which made the stress that with all of the wedding planning ease away in regards to photography. We could not have chosen a better photographer/company for our wedding.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Our wedding photos looked AMAZING! Kudos to Paulius and Lauren. I've had several family members and friends comment that Q&H created one of the best wedding compilations they have ever had the pleasure of viewing. Paulius truly captured the spirit of the day, and his journalistic approach will enrich our memories whenever we look back on that sunny day in July. He was very attentive to the little details and moments but also expertly crafted an overarching theme with his photos. Paulius was also easy to work with. He was quick to respond to any questions I had, met us in-person multiple times, and even joined us out at the brewery to discuss logistics and brainstorm photo ideas. Paulius also has a seamless online interface for viewing, sharing, and downloading hundreds of high-quality photographs from the day. I cannot recommend Queens&Hearts enough!

Sent on 09/30/2015

We really enjoyed working with Paul from Queens & Hearts. We expected a professional who would help us to document our special day. We got this, but much more. While the posed photos came out great, his genius came through in candids. Paul has an experienced and sure hand on his camera. What he captured ranges from tender to funny to reflective. There are many moments I do not remember well and am so glad he has now enshrined them in my memory and to share with others. I open these photos for a laugh, to make worries wait, and to remember a simple but amazing day. The images are organic - so little posed, so much action captured, but it needs to be said that Paul can capture the genuine because he elicits the genuine part of people - he was fun, relaxed, and let us be as we were. I wish he could actually just hang out with us sometimes or come on vacations with us - my memory bank would be far richer. Our day was far better off for having him with us, always moving but unobtrusive, biding his time, finger forever on his camera's trigger...

• User5194822 · 2+ years ago

Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and could not have been better- and Paulius Musteikis captured that. His eye is amazing and he is able to see beauty and memorable moments in places that I am sure no one else could.

Sent on 06/21/2015
  • User5194868 · 2+ years ago

Sent on 06/21/2015

Stephanie · Married on 12/20/2014

We cannot begin to describe how happy we are with the investment we made in Queens and Hearts Photography for our daughter's wedding! We were so excited when she showed us samples of the work Paulius does, and we were so glad they decided to choose him as their photographer. We adore every single shot! I cannot believe the images he captured. The journalistic style is just fabulous. As we looked through the shots of the day, I found myself gasping for breath, laughing, and then crying -- so fun! We were so delighted with Paulius' professionalism through the whole process. Funny -- the day was so busy, my husband and I looked at each other at the end of it all and I said, "are you kidding me, we got all dressed up for this and didn't even pose for a picture together as a couple" ... and then going through the slideshow of photos, the last two photos of us were the best photos of us together I have ever seen and truly tell the story of the day -- priceless!

Thank you so much for these forever memories,
    Stephanie

Sent on 01/14/2015

Hanna · Married on 12/20/2014

My husband and I chose Queens and Hearts photography after seeing Paulius’s amazing photojournalistic style images. As I was looking at his galleries, I knew he would be the one. His photos captured moments so perfectly; they made you feel like you were there. They were the kind of photos that told a story, photos that could take you back to the day and seemed more significant than posed images. It was exactly what we were looking for.

Our engagement photo session was a blast! Paulius was great to work with and made us feel so comfortable. His enthusiasm and passion for photography definitely showed through his work. We were so impressed with the images he gave us.

Before we knew it our wedding was around the corner! Paulius took absolutely stunning photographs of our day. He captured beautiful moments for us to remember our wedding by. They had us all crying with happiness as soon as we saw them! We heard wonderful reviews and praise for his timeless images from our friends and family. He truly did the best!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Great photographer with a unique eye. Do not hesitate to hire him!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2014

Paulius was great to work with. Both our families appreceiated how fast he was with the church photos. I loved his outdoor ideas with the fall colors. He took at TON!! I loved that she constantly was finding things to take pictures of! Things we didnt think of! He is way beyond words

Katie · Married on 08/09/2014

From the very beginning we knew wedding photography was the most important service for us on our big day. We think that photos are the ONLY tangible things that we will remain after the wedding is over. So we wanted not just to have great photographer. We wanted THE BEST photographer. And event though wedding costs can really add up very quickly we knew we would be paying lots of attention when selecting our wedding photographer.
    Paulius was that photographer. From our first meeting he made us feel secure. With his connections in wedding industry he not only put himself in charge for wedding photography but also helped us to matched us with other local wedding industry professionals (florist and DJ).
    On our wedding day we didn’t need to care about anything else except enjoy each other’s company and spend precious time with our families. This was our dream come true!
    Paulius and his crew took care of all wedding day worries and made us feel truly special.
    Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful! When we saw images few weeks later we couldn’t stop smiling and couldn’t stop tears from rolling down our faces.
    To this day every time we look at our wedding picture we feel incredibly blessed to have so much love surrounding us!
    We honestly couldn’t have asked for more! Bravo!

• User4805249 · event on: 08/07/2014

I absolutely adore this photographer! He has been our event photographer multiple times and he is always a pleasure to work with. He's very communicative, efficient, and timely. I never have to wonder if he saw my emails, and I can always understand exactly what he has planned for me. He's a fantastic photographer and his images are stunning. His photography is an art form; he is truly educated and experienced in photography and knows how to capture images with success, no matter what the lighting conditions are or type of subject he is photographing. He also is prompt with photo delivery and quality editing. I highly recommend his services!!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Mariukas · event on: 08/02/2014

Everything was wonderful, from beginning to end. I wish I could do it all again!

Jim · Married on 07/26/2014

Jim and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Paulius,Queens and Hearts Photography . Paulius was extremely professional and provided quality customer service. He went above and beyond the call of duty. It's because of Paulius, Queens and Hearts Photography that we even had a wedding at all! But we knew we were in good hands. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the Paulius was...he made sure we were taken care of. We have already recommended Queens and Hearts Photography to our friends!

Audrey · event on: 07/12/2014

Very charismatic photographer who made our day and photos truly charismatic as well. Exceptional experience from booking to final product. We very highly recommend Paulius and looking forward for his outstanding service for any chance again.
    Audrey and Steve

Sent on 05/06/2015

Roberta · Married on 07/07/2014

My husband and I are very pleased with our decision to go with Queens and Hearts wedding photography. His photojournalistic wedding portfolio was impressive. After talking to him in person it was a no brainer. On our wedding day Paulius was professional, quick and unobtrusive- just like he promised. Yet he managed to capture the best moments from our big day. He totally fulfilled our expectations.
    We just can’t stop watching at those candid shots that show the true spirit of our wedding day! Thanks again!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Cindy · Married on 06/21/2014

I was so excited when I first found Paulius' website. His pictures are works of art. He captures real emotions in beautiful moments in real time. We could not be happier on how our wedding pictures turned out. The colors are brilliant and everything is so natural! You can tell that he really puts a lot of time and love into his craft and I am so eternally grateful for the memories that he captured for us on our special day.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Mariukas · Married on 06/07/2014

A perfect wedding photographer. We got married at The Madison Club and were so pleased we chose Paulius to be our photographer. We were really impressed with the initial contact and how clearly Paulius explained his approach to our big day, and found the engagement portrait session really helpful in making us more at ease. For two people who are not keen on having their photo taken, this was remarkable!
    On the day, Paulius was wonderful, polite and we had many comments from guests about how well he merged into the background - looking at our album it was amazing how he managed to capture every moment. We were thrilled with the photos and the quality of the album, and would recommend Queens and Hearts Photographyin an instant.

• User4202108 · 2+ years ago

We are THRILLED that we hired Paulius to take our wedding photos. We were worried that with our budget, we wouldn't be able to find a photographer who worked in the photojournalistic style we wanted-- minimal posed pictures, nothing corny, just fabulous and real candids-- but Paulius went wildly beyond our expectations. Our wedding was relaxed and emotional and a little weird and completely wonderful, and it comes through in the photos. Our friends and family love the online galleries and the fact that they can download and print the photos themselves. And Paulius himself was just great-- relaxed but professional, always on time, always friendly, dressed appropriately (um, I have been to some weddings for the photog stuck out like a sore thumb in sweatpants), and seemed to be everywhere, all the time. He was just super cool, and we were totally comfortable with him from start to finish. The best.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Kristina · Married on 05/25/2014

Well, if you want plain and boring, it's definitely NOT for you! Paulius is a very creative and talented wedding photographer and my husband and I were so glad we chose him to celebrate our special day together. His work is truly exceptional. Our wedding pictures tells our love story and makes us feel incredibly blessed every time we see them. Our friends and family gave us rave reviews and so it's hats off to Paulius! Pictures aside, his professionalism, help and guidance on our wedding day was simply what we needed. Thank you so much for making us feel so special!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Our wedding photos are awesome! Paulius did a really amazing job capturing significant and special moments throughout the night, with just the right touch of humor in a few You also did a great job including a wide range of different groups of guests without us having to suffer through too many posed shots. We can't thank you enough for documenting this occasion for us! Photos we cherish today will help us to relive the best night of our lives again and again in the future. Thank you!

P.S. We're getting rave reviews from our family and friends too! Whooaa!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Arvydas · Married on 01/13/2014

Our wedding photos are awesome! Paulius did a really amazing job capturing significant and special moments throughout the night, with just the right touch of humor in a few. He also did a great job including a wide range of different groups of guests without us having to suffer through too many posed shots. We can't thank enough for documenting this occasion for us! Photos we cherish today will help us to relive the best night of our lives again and again in the future.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Emily · event on: 01/06/2014

Paulius is so great to work with! He's constantly working with us here at the Madison Club to come up with new/fun ideas for our newsletter and website. He's also photographed our rooms, food, events, and even our company holiday party! Such a pleasure to work with and a true professional. I would recommend him any day!

Sent on 03/06/2014