Oakwood Occasions Reviews

6 | Gainesville, GA

6 Reviews for Oakwood Occasions

Chelsea · Married on 03/31/2018

We had such an incredible experience with Dannella at our wedding. She was amazingly helpful during the wedding and (along with our other bartender through Bailey's Bartending) ran two bars seamlessly! Would highly recommend working with Dannella!

Sent on 04/08/2018

I cannot give enough praises to Dannella Burnett and her company, Oakwood Occasions. They catered my daughters wedding (170 people) last Friday night. Absolutely every thing was fabulous!! The food was amazing as was the professionalism! Dannella covered all the bases in our initial meetings. I didn't have to worry about a thing on the night of our wedding. They provided excellent appetizers, full course dinner, chocolate fountain, manned the bar and to top it off they made the most incredible variety of cheese cakes (even one to look like a regular cake for my daughter to cut :)!! Every detail was attended to!! They were very affordable. We were just so over the top pleased with everything Oakwood Occasions did!! We are so grateful!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2012

Dannella and her staff were simply amazing. We had nothing less than a perfect wedding day. You would have thought she provided the weather for our outdoor wedding as well. The food was amazing and the presentation was equally as great. I'm not sure you could pay inflated prices for a caterer and get nearly as good of quality, presentation or service. Dannella was also our coordinator for the day, dealing with a rental home as a venue, we hadn't a clue how things were going to play out. We didn't know what our decor would end up looking like or know how things were going to get done with such little time. Dannella made it happen.

Sent on 09/07/2012

Emily · Married on 07/07/2012

Danella and her team made our day so perfect! The food and drinks were so delicious. I got so many wonderful comments about it.

Danella was a wonderful wedding planner. She thought of every detail that we didn't. She new what she was talking about. It wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did if she wasn't there.

Thank you for making our special day even that much better. It was a fairy tale :)
    MR. & MRS. BEEVER

Sent on 07/17/2012

abagail · Married on 03/14/2015

1.4
      2.0
      3.5

Danella was very professional in all of our consults but the value was just not there the prices were outrageous based on what was delivered.

Sent on 04/19/2015

1.2
      3.0
      1.0
      1.0

Recently used oakwood occasions for a engagement party and I was so disappointed the food was average and service ok but the price we paid was outrageous for what we received. I was truly let down by how our catering was presented to us and what was delivered.

Sent on 03/04/2015