Nicole Marie Foster, Harpist Reviews

8 | Kalamazoo, MI

8 Reviews for Nicole Marie Foster, Harpist

Nicole was a wonderful addition to our wedding. We received so many compliments from guests about her. She was very professional, kind, and flexible. If we could do it all over again we would choose Nicole. We were very blessed to have found her.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Anna · Married on 06/28/2008

Nicole was wonderful to work with and very flexible to our requests and needs. She is a very polite, professional, and talented individual. I would highly recommend her if you want beautiful, live music for your event.

Sent on 02/05/2009

Jody · Married on 09/15/2007

Nicole was AMAZING to work with! The organist at our church fell and broke both wrists three months before our wedding. We were panicking about what to do, when I came across Nicole's webpage. She was exceptional in every aspect! We were able to chose exactly what songs we wanted played and when. She even accepted a special request of mine and learned a song not in her repertior for our unity candle lighting, which made it that much more special. I wasn't able to meet with Nicole before the wedding, but it definately wasn't necessary. This is a woman who knows what she's doing, and she's great at it! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/07/2009
  • W

Wendy · Married on 03/04/2006

She is a friend of mine and this was her gift to me for my wedding. She did an excellent job and I would hire her for pay any day of the week.

Sent on 09/01/2008
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2011

3.0

Great harpist here! She plays absolutely beautiful music and she is flexible. I wanted "I Can't Wait (Be My Wife)" to be played while I walked down the aisle so she looked it up, learned it, and practiced it. I wasn't sure how it would sound on the harp so I requested she send me a sample of her playing it via email if possible. She told me it sounded great and would work on getting a sample and I got the sample a few days before my wedding and it made me feel better that we decided to go with it. It was wonderful! I had to deduct some points only because she wasn't very responsive via email. It took several weeks before I'd get responses. She was there wedding day and knew exactly what to do and how to do it well. It sounded beautiful and I couldn't have been happier to have a harp playing during my wedding - gorgeous!

Sent on 10/16/2011

Jeni · Married on 09/23/2011

4.2
      3.0

Nicole played beautifully at my outdoor ceremony in September and didn't make any demands/request regarding temperature, etc (I ran into some other harpists that wanted to set temperature limits..in the fall...that's a risky commitment for a bride to make). She was flexible with her services and time frame. I found her to be reasonably priced and open to music selections. She was a little difficult to reach sometimes by e-mail but always responded to a phone call. Overall, I would recommend her, but be persistent with confirmation and communication.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Sara · Married on 10/04/2008

4.2
      3.5

Nicole did a great job playing at our outdoor wedding. I would definitely recommend her to any bride looking for a professional ceremony musician.

Sent on 02/05/2009

Saundra · Married on 09/26/2010

1.2
      0.5
      0.0
      0.0

We hired Nicole to play the harp at our wedding. When we spoke with her over e-mail, she was very polite. She even offered to learn a song that we wanted her to play for the wedding. She said that if we sent her some money, she would then send a contract. We sent her a check and then she completely disappeared. She never responded to countless e-mails as well as phone messages. We finally had to go to our bank and put a stop on the check that we sent. We let her know that we wished that it could be some other way and that we were sorry, and she never responded. She was a very, very nice girl when we were in contact. We just wish that she had been more available. I hope that nothing terrible happened and we were not made aware - we just wish that she had let us know. Luckily, we found a different harpist and she was a fantastic fit.

Sent on 10/19/2010

Nicole Marie Foster, Harpist's reply:

Unfortunately, that was a very busy time for me and I did fail to get back with you. I apologize for that. I would like to say though that the check was never cashed and I did contact you to tell you that I would be tearing it up.